• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey new here my name is Matt!

Jonsnow12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My name is Matt im a 27 yr old DL who just loves diaper in general, the feel, the comfort, the aesthetic, all of it I been an all around fan for like 12 years. My whole goal I suppose is to hopefully meet my other half who shares that as well. Maybe I'll get lucky who knows. I'm a gym head and also a nerd, love gaming, fantasy, and star wars. Grew up a farm boy though and love being outdoors, fishing, hiking and adventuring in general. Wanna expand my DL friend circle and hopefully meet some one who matches my energy. I've daddied before but I like wearing myself. Anyways feel free to reach out I don't bite.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, TheGazelle, jamiejamie and 3 others
Welcome to the site
Thanks for the nice intro
hope you enjoy your time here
its a wonderful community

Hi, Matt! It’s nice to meet you!

Reactions: Jonsnow12
Hey Matt! I am also Matt. 😂
I’m quite New to posting here as well but Welcome all the Same!

Welcome!

Thank guys I appreciate all the love lol

Reactions: TrueHero
Welcome to the site. We have a lot in common. I love a good game (currently into Minecraft), I also am into athletics as I am a running coach. I don’t spend much time at the gym just because my job is equivalent to a good gym workout every day. I love the outdoor and running equipment of all sorts.

Hope you enjoy this site!

Jonsnow12 said:
My name is Matt im a 27 yr old DL who just loves diaper in general, the feel, the comfort, the aesthetic, all of it I been an all around fan for like 12 years. My whole goal I suppose is to hopefully meet my other half who shares that as well. Maybe I'll get lucky who knows. I'm a gym head and also a nerd, love gaming, fantasy, and star wars. Grew up a farm boy though and love being outdoors, fishing, hiking and adventuring in general. Wanna expand my DL friend circle and hopefully meet some one who matches my energy. I've daddied before but I like wearing myself. Anyways feel free to reach out I don't bite.
Welcome Matt, hope you have loads of fun here

Hi and welcome.

Hello and welcome to the forum

Back