Hey, I've heard that if one rests just after eating, they will become a cow, pig, or elephant.

ScriptedGamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
Hey, I've heard that if one rests just after eating, they will become a cow, pig, or elephant. What do you think of this?

Mooooovelous.

My metabolism will not let me rest. I wish I could gain a little weight. I am lucky if I tip the scale at 100 pounds. I do go to the gym often and I love to ride my bike and walk a lot. I do eat like a piggy sometimes and still no luck on the elephant, and I do love milk !!!

Yes, we have a well documented and long history of people turning into actual pigs and cows because they ate something and rested immediately after. Or not. You might "feel" like a pig for eating too much then resting afterwards (look up food coma), but it will never mutate your dna.

ScriptedGamer said:
Hey, I've heard that if one rests just after eating, they will become a cow, pig, or elephant. What do you think of this?

Ahhh... That can happen. I'd avoid the mushrooms next time. ;)

researchers have noted that eating a live mouse will result in cats looking at you with fear. or so i heard.

As they say, "you are what you eat", my owd cock.
😋

Last edited:
Back