• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey everyone!! ♥️ New Mommy here

MamaVee

New Carer trying to be the best mommy I can be
Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hello everyone 😊!!

I am a soon to be newbie CG/Mommy who's a back office Hospital healthcare worker and a student working towards her Masters in Health Admin. I love to laugh and am definitely a cryer when a sad or emotional scene comes on a movie or TV show. I'm here because I want to learn more about being apart of the ABDL CG community.

I am a huge sci-fi lover and love both Marvel & DC!!🥰 I played the upright Bass for 6 years and sung in my School Choirs growing up so music is everything to me!♥️ I love to sing so much I do word association and sing songs Associated to words I hear unknowingly and catch myself in the middle of the song all the time.😄

I'm here to learn from other CGs and ABs. And to ask questions when I need a little help when it comes to being an AB Mommy. I am 100% a nurturer ever since I was a child myself so I want to be the best Mommy to my AB I can be. We recently just met and he introduced me to the ABDL side of him and I am 100% supportive of it and want to be a good CG/Mommy for him. This is all new to me and I am the type of person who likes to do research when introduced to anything new to make sure that 1, I'm doing it correctly and 2, I understand the meaning and importance of it. After reading a few posts as a guest on here and saw how helpful and welcoming this community was, I decided to join.😊 I'm not nervous about being a mommy to my AB, I'm more so nervous that I'll be a disappointing mommy. So I'm here for any tips I can get and learn from.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond to this post!

-Vee♥️

• Love
Reactions: jag91, Deleted member 66129, Jk95 and 11 others
You sound lovely! Good look with your Masters. You'll be a Fantastic Mommy! :giggle:(y):love:

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and MamaVee
NaughtyBoiNathan said:
You sound lovely! Good look with your Masters. You'll be a Fantastic Mommy! :giggle:(y):love:
Thank you!!♥️

Hello and welcome

Reactions: MamaVee
Hello and welcome!

It's always good to have more CGs here, diversity being a beautiful thing and all.

I'm sure we all will be happy to give you our thoughts and impressions but also would love to hear yours! You're not an outsider looking in anymore, welcome to our little millennium!

As for disappointing your little my advice would be not to worry.

In my, limited, experience of being big there are two types of little: one that want to connect and therefore for you to be yourself and the other which want to play out a set fantasy, which is only sustainable if you inject yourself into it. Either way you've got to be yourself, can't be no body else. Luckily I'd guess that's exactly who you are!

Plus if you are even remotely real you have most likely already exceeded your little's expectations, so even more don't worry.

I could go on about boundaries but I've already waffled on enough. Have fun and explore!

• Love
Vee0101 said:
Hello everyone 😊!!

I am a soon to be newbie CG/Mommy who's a back office Hospital healthcare worker and a student working towards her Masters in Health Admin. I love to laugh and am definitely a cryer when a sad or emotional scene comes on a movie or TV show. I'm here because I want to learn more about being apart of the ABDL CG community.

I am a huge sci-fi lover and love both Marvel & DC!!🥰 I played the upright Bass for 6 years and sung in my School Choirs growing up so music is everything to me!♥️ I love to sing so much I do word association and sing songs Associated to words I hear unknowingly and catch myself in the middle of the song all the time.😄

I'm here to learn from other CGs and ABs. And to ask questions when I need a little help when it comes to being an AB Mommy. I am 100% a nurturer ever since I was a child myself so I want to be the best Mommy to my AB I can be. We recently just met and he introduced me to the ABDL side of him and I am 100% supportive of it and want to be a good CG/Mommy for him. This is all new to me and I am the type of person who likes to do research when introduced to anything new to make sure that 1, I'm doing it correctly and 2, I understand the meaning and importance of it. After reading a few posts as a guest on here and saw how helpful and welcoming this community was, I decided to join.😊 I'm not nervous about being a mommy to my AB, I'm more so nervous that I'll be a disappointing mommy. So I'm here for any tips I can get and learn from.

-Vee♥️
Hello Vee, welcome, hope you have fun😁.

Welcome and enjoy

Vee0101 said:
Hello everyone 😊!!

-Vee♥️
Welcome :D

Welcome!

Welcome!

Hi Vee and welcome!
I would not worry at all about disappointing your AB, just be yourself and let your caring / nurturing side shine through. He's a lucky boy to have you xxx

Anemone said:
Hello and welcome!

It's always good to have more CGs here, diversity being a beautiful thing and all.

I'm sure we all will be happy to give you our thoughts and impressions but also would love to hear yours! You're not an outsider looking in anymore, welcome to our little millennium!

As for disappointing your little my advice would be not to worry.

In my, limited, experience of being big there are two types of little: one that want to connect and therefore for you to be yourself and the other which want to play out a set fantasy, which is only sustainable if you inject yourself into it. Either way you've got to be yourself, can't be no body else. Luckily I'd guess that's exactly who you are!

Plus if you are even remotely real you have most likely already exceeded your little's expectations, so even more don't worry.

I could go on about boundaries but I've already waffled on enough. Have fun and explore!
Thank you for sharing!! I will definitely keep that in mind.♥️

Reactions: Anemone
Vee0101 said:
Hello everyone 😊!!

-Vee♥️
Welcome, ask anything you would like this group is very supportive.

Vee0101 said:
Hello everyone 😊!!

-Vee♥️
I am in the same boat, I don't have many ideas to offer but would love to bounce ideas off each other

Last edited:
  • Love
Hi and Welcome...

It is so nice to hear you are excited to become an AB Mommy...

I wish I have had that experience...

Maybe one day!

Never know...

Vee0101 said:
Thank you for sharing!! I will definitely keep that in mind.♥️
Definitely feel free to use us for thoughts and ideas, I for one am always glad to feel useful!

Also, @Vee0101 welcome to ADISC! CGs are a lil hard to come by on here but I hope you find what you’re looking for and enjoy your time on the site

• Love
welcome

Reactions: Ababychickie and MamaVee
Welcome to the site!

Mamalovin said:
I am in the same boat, I don't have many ideas to offer but would love to bounce ideas off each other
Yes just replied to your Caregiver thread.♥️

Back