Hesitant mommy/paranoid wife?

Babyman1224 said:
I’ve enjoy this thread. I like seeing a wife that understands that need for some of us. I’m very fortunate in that aspect too with my wife and wish you guys the best. I was doubtful at first but it seems you guys are finding a way to navigate through this new dynamic and look forward to more updates.
Enjoyed not enjoy.

Well I’m glad you enjoyed, I’m sure we will continue to update so please come back for more :)

Goo evening everyone, update time!

Life is extremely different these days! Our daughter is becoming a rambunctious toddler! So we stay very busy.

We have decided that everyone could use a little break, our daughter is going to spend some much demanded time with her grandparents ( my parents) while CB takes a camping trip with his buddies, i and BG are going to Napa, to experience a wine tasting ( one of those all inclusive deals)

All are excited for our little mini vacations.

• Love
Reactions: Diapertoddler, Littlerobbydubbs and ARBBB2
that sounds like an awesome time to bond with BG in so many ways!! Maybe u should both wear diapers when wine tasting! I am teasing but it was honestly the first thought that went threw my head. Please forgive me if u take offense!

No offense taken hun this is a judgment free zone however BG and CB and I all discussed these mini vacations and my personal boundaries were discussed. During our trip BG can wear as much as she likes for it’s her body not mine however there will not be any age play or a little time that I am involved in during this trip this is an adult trip. Call boundaries will be respected

Reactions: Mallowmarsh and Diapertoddler
Update time, we’ll sort of, we are all headed out on our little adventures on Friday! So excited for Napa! And good wine!

Reactions: Babyboysam, Littlerobbydubbs and Mallowmarsh
Let us know how napa goes :) bet you’ll have a great time

Everything is off to an amazing start! For privacy purposes specific locations etc. will not be divulged. The drive was wonderful and the conversation was great. Found some places off the beaten path ( mom & pop stores) that were abundantly adorable and so friendly!

Also took my first ever nudist home witch was so refreshing and liberating! Connecting with nature, working on loving my post birth body and doing it with an amazing friend was a spiritual experience. Dinner with a full wine tasting this evening so excited!

I am missing my daughter so much though but she is having a blast with her grandparents. They are doing arts and crafts and her grandpa to her for her first horseback ride, while I’m a little jealous I know that is something beautiful they will share forever between them.

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey, Babyboysam, ARBBB2 and 1 other person
Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Wow ….just wow! My little vacation was amazing! BG and I leave for home tomorrow morning.

The wine was excellent, the food was very tasty and the overall experience was healing and refreshing.

We bonded over many things one being getting lol diapered before bed. As mentioned before no “ little “ time was given however I did learn some tips and tricks on how to diaper myself. BG did indulge in being diapered daily but took care of herself when necessary.

She did talk me into wearing out one day but I was super self conscious. CB was jealous lol

We are looking to to make a quick trip home to beat some weather so we will diaper up lol however if anything more than wetting comes along I will be stopping lol.

Can’t wait to see my husband and daughter I have missed them so so much

• Love
Reactions: wearforsafety, Babyboysam, ARBBB2 and 1 other person
cannamommy said:
Wow ….just wow! My little vacation was amazing! BG and I leave for home tomorrow morning.

The wine was excellent, the food was very tasty and the overall experience was healing and refreshing.

We bonded over many things one being getting lol diapered before bed. As mentioned before no “ little “ time was given however I did learn some tips and tricks on how to diaper myself. BG did indulge in being diapered daily but took care of herself when necessary.

She did talk me into wearing out one day but I was super self conscious. CB was jealous lol

We are looking to to make a quick trip home to beat some weather so we will diaper up lol however if anything more than wetting comes along I will be stopping lol.

Can’t wait to see my husband and daughter I have missed them so so much
Just wondering how you and CB are doing now that the vacation is over?

We are doing good!

We have been extremely busy with our daughter, this however has impacted our on lol be presence. Sorry for that:(

Otherwise CB continues to enjoy the dream of being diapered almost daily. BG has been over twice once for a play date and nice or an adult evening.

I have a doctors appointment to address my slight leaking issues at night though I am more comfortable with wearing my padding.

My mother in law is being a bit insistent that i ween my daughter from my breast and I have been tactfully dealing with that. ( though I hear no complaints from daughter or husband lol)

Other than that life has been good:) please do not hesitate to reach out we love you all !!

Reactions: Diapertoddler and Babyboysam
Mommy,

Your responses and updates are fantastic, i appreciate you so much and love you to no end!

Reactions: Jed51, littlemoosey and Diapertoddler
Back