Hesitant mommy/paranoid wife?

The World Health Organization recommends breastfeeding to age 2. (And starting solids at six months.) There are huge health benefits. There’s really no argument to that, there’s just so much peer reviewed science about it.

We, the so-called “modern” western countries, are pretty much the only people in the history of our species to do anything different from that.

cannamommy said:
They can play as littles but no showing diapers , no touching and no using the diapers.
Reading through the thread again. Aside from the AB side.. why not meet up for more cheap breakfasts and just hang out and bs. I see you had a spa day as adults so thats pretty cool for you. The more your develop the friendship the less likely any wrongdoing might happen. It sucks when people suggest things like chicken in the hen house or that this person might litterally formulate this elaborate plan.. come into your house and steal your dude. That would be some top shelf Evil..

What about Sunday breakfast at Perkins. Baby wear under street cloths. I read you say numerous times about not "Using" . Idk anyone that wears that doesn't atleast pee. Thats like giving an alcoholic an open beer and saying they can hold it but not drink it. I dont or wouldn't entertain them pooping... but yeah. Hey. PEE happens.. =/

What about some video game play. Chill and have some barely pops. Put them in a baby bottle if thats their thang. I get the "Changing" thing. Totally. Its intimate REGARDLESS of how its sold.

If you put restrictions on them yet let them interact in person their will always be that.. Mystery quest. IMO.. If you have allowed all this so far. You need to control the narrative. Let them run around in their diapers / Onsie / Dress. So if basically everything ( not privates ) has been put out their then they won't have that Mystery Scenario.

I'm not suggesting or entertaining the idea their is or would be any wrongdoing. Im also not saying to be blind or ignorant. If you let them just have the full affect... the FULL AFFECT doesn't become that "Taboo situation" any longer. Dont get me wrong. If you inject and control the narrative then you might feel more at ease. However.. the changing? Idk. That doesn't sound like you would be up for. Maybe someday but that doesn't sound needed at this point. If she is wearing a typical good diaper.. she should be good for a couple hours and if she wets.. let her go in the bathroom to change or purge her wet diapers before leaving.

Please don't let people ruin this unique situation with all that cheating talk. Imo that crap talk trying to sabotage your mind and cause doubt in your beloved husband.

Can't wait to hear more and see a picture or 3 with good face blacking discretion. =)

Last edited:
Lyric said:
Do you have any ideas on how to relactate without getting pregnant. My wife has tried off and on to relactate but with very little success and we'd both love if she could produce breastmilk. She did breastfeed her daughter 16 years ago, but that was before we met. She's 44 now.
Pretty sure the female body only tells itself to "lactate" when the female body has bore a child. I don't think its a thing to just will the body to do.

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone’s Christmas and new year were joyful happenings.

We are doing well, and I have ever so appreciated all the responses, as well as advice. We are planning our next play date now that family obligations have settled down.

I have decided to stay strong and breast feed for as long as my daughter wishes too,

We 3 are planning a Harry Potter marathon with an activity of making our own wands! Fun lol

cannamommy said:
Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone’s Christmas and new year were joyful happenings.

We are doing well, and I have ever so appreciated all the responses, as well as advice. We are planning our next play date now that family obligations have settled down.

I have decided to stay strong and breast feed for as long as my daughter wishes too,

We 3 are planning a Harry Potter marathon with an activity of making our own wands! Fun lol
That sounds like a lot of fun, Harry Potter is awesome!

We are looking forward to the play date:)

cannamommy said:
We are looking forward to the play date:)
How was the Harry Potter play date?! 😊 Making your own wands sound like so much fun! Ohhh and loads of Harry Potter themed snacks!

Our Harry Potter play date was amazing…why? Well because mommy is amazing !! We made wands and mommy made all kinds of fun snacks. BG and I helped. I couldn’t be happier with my mommy/wife. She has been so loving and accepting! BG and I are friends for those who have concerns. My wife and I have talked about this situation at length and I would never do anything that would jeopardize what we have as a family. Heck no think BG and mommy are becoming closer adult friends as they have gone and done things outside of our” little” time.

I appreciate them both and I again would never engage in anything that would hurt my wife.

Reactions: dl1036 and littlemoosey
cannaboy88 said:
Our Harry Potter play date was amazing…why? Well because mommy is amazing !! We made wands and mommy made all kinds of fun snacks. BG and I helped. I couldn’t be happier with my mommy/wife. She has been so loving and accepting! BG and I are friends for those who have concerns. My wife and I have talked about this situation at length and I would never do anything that would jeopardize what we have as a family. Heck no think BG and mommy are becoming closer adult friends as they have gone and done things outside of our” little” time.

I appreciate them both and I again would never engage in anything that would hurt my wife.
I am happy that this is working out so well for you CB, as you know M2M and I were both very hesitant about this. I am glad we were wrong and all of you are getting something meaningful from this relationship. I really am so proud of and impressed by Cannamommy... you really did win the lottery. I just wish that more little's could truly experience this kind of acceptance.

Last edited:
littlemoosey said:
I am happy that this is working out so well for you CB, as you know M2M and I were both very hesitant about this. I am glad we were wrong and all of you are getting something meaningful from this relationship. I really am so proud of and impressed by Cannamommy... you really did win the lottery. I just wish that more little's could truly experience this kind of acceptance.
I am fully aware just how special CM is. I never thought In a million gazzillion years that I would have the acceptance I now have from someone about this part of my life.

When I met BG and heard of her struggles accepting her self it reminded me of the very same journey I had been going through. I told her about my wife/mommy and like others she was floored about the acceptance and participation that CM gave me and of herself.

From the beginning of all this I knew my wife would be “hesitant/fearful” of the potential boundries that could be crossed bringing BG into the fold, However I love my wife so dearly and my aim wasn’t to have another diaper wearer around for my own personal gratification. But thought Taj maybe I could request of my wife/mommy to give some of her acceptance to another struggling soul. Now after multiple play dates everything is going well, and as stated before CM and BG have chisled out thier own personal friendship aside from the ABDL one we all share. For those of you out there that had the same fears let me put those to rest. CM is in good hands, while she wears a mommy hat for me , I am always wearing my knights armor for her.

Reactions: lulu22 and littlemoosey
Any updates? Inquiring minds want to know

Good evening Jed51,

Indeed I do have some updates for you, I have been busy being mommy to my daughter, little tile is just constantly on the move these days.

We have had yet another play date. It went very well. I have decided to allow my littles to wet if they wish as the bonds and trust have really grown.

However they are not supposed to get all excited about it nor are they allowed to touch each other inappropriately. If either of them are wet enough that a change is needed it’s to the bathroom to sort themselves out and then they can return to play.

Things have been going great, I and BG have developed a relationship of our own as adult friends. BG and CB have enjoyed their time together and the three of have done a couple outings as husband wife and close friend on a couple occasions.

I never expected for this to evolve in the way it has though this far everything is healthy with respected boundaries and trust.

I am sorry I have not updated much but just busy busy busy.

I love all of you ! Thank you for caring enough to want an update and I hope I appeased the curious minds lol.

Reactions: Jed51, littlemoosey, Tomtomthedl and 1 other person
Cannamommy,

Sorry for the delayed response. I really enjoy your posts because they are well thought out. CB is a very lucky man to have such an understanding and caring wife. I know you much be incredibly busy, especially with a young child. Thank you for taking the time to respond and hope you and CB continue to enjoy your family.

Jim

Cannamommy,

Your husband is beyond lucky to have you care for him, much less to have play dates with the opposite sex.

Reactions: littlemoosey
Jed51 said:
Cannamommy,

Sorry for the delayed response. I really enjoy your posts because they are well thought out. CB is a very lucky man to have such an understanding and caring wife. I know you much be incredibly busy, especially with a young child. Thank you for taking the time to respond and hope you and CB continue to enjoy your family.

Jim
We do stay incredibly busy, though this community is very special and I will continue to update all you lovelies as much as I can because you all have been here for us.

dl1036 said:
Cannamommy,

Your husband is beyond lucky to have you care for him, much less to have play dates with the opposite sex.
Thank you :) CB knowsand shows me how much he appreciates what I do for him as does BG.

It’s an interesting and ever evolving journey that I feel special being able to do for them and share with all of you.

Reactions: littlemoosey
So things have been going great, I’ve been allowing wetting during play dates. Everyone have been following the rules.

Situation here is , me and BG did a girls lunch and she asked if I would ever be willing to change her. She did say I did t need to answer her right away and I told her I would definitely have to think about it.

I know a messy diaper would most likely be a no, I’m just not sure if changing a wet diaper is something I would do her her either…….I understand the situation I got myself into . I understand that a diaper change is something all littles long for. I just am not sure if it’s appropriate or if it would be open the door to other things. Thoughts?

personally I can understand why she want to be changed, I think even tho u have some fears about it, the bond a baby has with mommy after being changed is unbelievable. I think there is also a bond that is very strong being the CG, and u two could have a very mother daughter bond that is so strong. I would give it a try a couple times, talk about it a lot first, see how it feels, and express your fears. You are an awesome mommy and are doing it right listening to your gut feelings!

A chastity cage could work well

Back