Hesitant mommy/paranoid wife?

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
recently CB has made a friend in the ABDL community and wishes to spend time with this friend. Of course he is allowed to have friends I’m not against that. My hesitation is that this friend is a girl, who clearly shares this fetish/ lifestyle. A mommy and wife sure can be hesitant in letting her little/husband make a connection with another women right? Or am I being paranoid? Thoughts?

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Pamper8824, CheekyCharlie and 5 others
I have to agree with being paranoid. This is something my wife and I would never explore without each other. She’s the only person I want a part of this. It would be cool to hang out with other couples but I definitely would not be allowed to just hang out with another female and honestly I wouldn’t want to.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Deleted member 57387, Jiggs1978 and 6 others
cannamommy said:
recently CB has made a friend in the ABDL community and wishes to spend time with this friend. Of course he is allowed to have friends I’m not against that. My hesitation is that this friend is a girl, who clearly shares this fetish/ lifestyle. A mommy and wife sure can be hesitant in letting her little/husband make a connection with another women right? Or am I being paranoid? Thoughts?

If I were into magnanimity I'd be a little paranoid, but I'm mostly a believer in polyamory because I'm asexual and wouldn't be able to sexually please a Husband/Daddy figure and would be perfectly fine with them satisfying their sexual urges with someone else.....but if he went out and picked up another babygirl or babyboy and brought them home without asking me if I'd be okay with having a sibling first, THEN we'd have some problems LOL. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Krisko69, dprmn and 1 other person
...You should ask him to invite her over for dinner! 😊

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, dprmn, Quanon and 1 other person
I would be very careful

Reactions: smoothfulldpr, Deleted member 57387, Blekyss and 4 others
This is something M2M and I would never share, this is special for us.

I'm wondering, you just had your own little one. I know that has to take time away from CB, real little's can be exhausting.

Maybe CB is a little lonely, or even a little jealous. He does not want to put pressure on you for attention and is trying to fix his own problem.

I think you and CB need to have a talk. I think that these types of things can start out innocent and then develop their own momentum.

You know how to reach out if you want to...

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Jiggs1978, Quanon and 3 others
....Sorry if I said something wrong. 😶

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Kittyinpink
There nothing wrong with having friends of the opposite sex. But I would not let them be alone.

Reactions: Jiggs1978
babyjoe698 said:
There nothing wrong with having friends of the opposite sex. But I would not let them be alone.
Alone is definitely not an option

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Blekyss, Jiggs1978 and 3 others
Ellie said:
No you said nothing wrong, actually, meeting this ….girl… over dinner just might be a good first step

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Blekyss, checkingoutall and 5 others
Ellie said:
Your ok, this is just a tough position for CM to be in. I dont think that she should have to make a decision either way, as it can be a lose, lose scenario.

On the one hand she dissapoints CB, on the other she has to let a fox into the hen house and hope she can trust the fox.

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Jiggs1978, dogboy and 2 others
littlemoosey said:
Your ok, this is just a tough position for CM to be in. I dont think that she should have to make a decision either way, as it can be a lose, lose scenario.

On the one hand she dissapoints CB, on the other she has to let a fox into the hen house and hope she can trust the fox.
Your response LM is definitely one of my worries.

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Jiggs1978, Abdlchriscrinkle and 3 others
littlemoosey said:

And the hen!

Reactions: Ellie and littlemoosey
Zeke said:
And the hen!

...Wouldn't CM be the Hen, and CB would be the chick??? 😁

Last edited:
Ellie said:
...Wouldn't CM be the Hen, and CB
It would seem to me CB is the hen in the chicken coop, the new female “friend” is the fox CM would be the farmer whose chicken coop resident this fox is in interested in. But then again, I could be wrong, I just get so confused with these complicated plots!

Reactions: littlemoosey
Zeke said:
It would seem to me CB is the hen in the chicken coop, the new female “friend” is the fox CM would be the farmer whose chicken coop resident this fox is in interested in. But then again, I could be wrong, I just get so confused with these complicated plots!

...So CM is the Rooster??? ...I'm confuseded! 🤣

(I gwew up on a farm hehehe. XD)

Reactions: littlemoosey
Supervised play dates only.

Reactions: Jiggs1978 and Ellie
CB and I have had some…..boundaries conversations, he has shared his thoughts on why, and how he would see these “ play dates “ going. I, in kind have shared my fears and what I am willing to do and not do. I have set some rules as well as certain hard Nos. I am meeting this “ little” for lunch just her and I. Any thoughts on what to ask, say , would be helpful.

Reactions: CheekyCharlie, tails1234 and Ellie
Probably a good idea to keep it mostly normal and vanilla for starters so that she doesn't feel too uncomfortable or intimidated and end up freezing up and stuttering or stammering lol, (I have issues with that; I communicate way better in writing lol.)

Talk about work, the weather, current events, etc, then later on once you've both gotten more comfortable with each you could ask her to clarify what she'd like to have happen her, yourself, and CB. (That's a good way to phrase it; it's the same thing as asking her what her intentions are, but using more positive language that makes her think that it was her idea lol. I imagine a lotta Littles are like this; I know I sure as hell am lmao.) I respond way better when people talk to me like a little kid. Not in a condescending way though; no baby-talk words for example lmao, that'd be a definite no-go for me if I didn't know the person that well lol. They need to talk to me like a little kid moreso in terms of word-choice, cadence, tone, and speed. ...Think kinda sorta like "Mr. Rogers" LOL. 😅

Last edited:
CB is very lucky to have a wife like you. My advice is to do only what YOU are comfortable with. You are the Mommy and you set the rules. Most of us can only wish for a spouse like you.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Deleted member 57387, Deleted member 60181 and 5 others
Back