Help 🥺

aleja

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, I'm nervous, it's the first time I've worn diapers to the movies, and I don't know what to wear so that it doesn't show, any advice? I am afraid of leaks or that the noise of the wet diaper will be heard, I think I am paranoid.

• Thinking
Reactions: Azizi, Lyric, TommyTheDiaperDuck and 3 others
Wear a high end diaper and plastic pants. Wear loose clothing. No one looks so just enjoy yourself.

Reactions: Diprs2, diaperdude, richieboy and 2 others
You got this! I know I get nervous when I wear in public, but no one is really paying attention. If you are worried of leaks, just wear something dark, to help with that!
Can’t wait to hear about your experience, it’s gonna be great!

Reactions: ianwee, Lyric, checkingoutall and 5 others
aleja said:
I think I am paranoid.
If it is only being diapered that you are worried about, then I recommend looking into your anxiety or fear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, KittyninjaW and aleja
aleja said:
Hello everyone, I'm nervous, it's the first time I've worn diapers to the movies, and I don't know what to wear so that it doesn't show, any advice? I am afraid of leaks or that the noise of the wet diaper will be heard, I think I am paranoid.
I have gotton over this fear since becoming 24/7, If you can I would recommend wearing diapers for a week or wear some blue jeans over your diaper and it should not be that noticeable. For your case if its going to leak get some plastic pants if you can afford them.

Reactions: checkingoutall, Diprs2, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
SeniorMan said:
If it is only being diapered that you are worried about then I recommend that you look into anxiety.
Agreed. I hope you get help. As someone with anxiety myself, there's no big deal and barely anyone will notice.

Reactions: Diprs2 and aleja
I believe there are really good abdl diapers in Mexico called "Huaqui" brand. Those are very absorbent and should not leak.
They are as absorbent as most premium diapers, hope this helps.🙂

Reactions: aleja, Diprs2 and KittyninjaW
aleja said:
No one will know don’t worry

Reactions: aleja and Diprs2
I was out in public today and no one cared, even if it was noticeable

Reactions: aleja, checkingoutall, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
If you can access Rearz mega diapers in time and tape them on well, it might work optimally for the movie theater--those have worked the best for me when sitting of all the many diapers I've tried although the ones I've tried (Critter Caboose) are noisy--the other mega ones from Rearz (Barnyard, Inspire+ and Safari) might not be as loud (but I don't know if they are or not).

Regardless of what diaper you choose to wear, you could experiment with what clothes might work best to keep the noise to a minimum. People probably would be a lot more likely to noice and remember a leak than rustling noises (which they might think might have come from something different than a diaper) so I recommend focusing on a diaper that keeps the contents in more-so than one that doesn't make much sound.

If you keep a drink handy the whole time and you notice that you leaked, you can shrewdly spill the drink on your pants on purpose in a way that covers your leak from people knowing about it (unless you think it would make you look clumsy or something if it's a more formal event)--if you do that though, I recommend using water so you don't potentially stain something or make something difficult to clean--I also recommend that you try to spill only a little and only around the area where your diaper leaked so you don't look too careless and so the spill can easily dry without potentially creating mold.

Last edited:
Reactions: aleja and Diprs2

Adult diapers aren't just for incontinence anymore. They can also help with mental health issues such as anxiety and stress. Wearing a diaper can help you feel more relaxed and secure and can be a form of self-care for many.​

Diapers Can Help With Mental Health Issues in Adults​

Adult diapers have a positive impact on our mental health. You might be wondering how that’s possible, but it’s true. Diapers can be good for our mental health in many ways, from making us feel more secure to reducing stress levels which can improve our attention span. Here are some of the most exciting ways that adult diapers can help people with mental health issues in adults.

The Basics​

Age regression is returning to a simpler time, often associated with childhood. This can be done through things like play, art, and music. It can also be done by wearing adult diapers. As kids, we are generally more relaxed than adults because we have fewer responsibilities. When people regress into this child-like state, they can escape their stresses without making new commitments. Age regression has been shown to help people with depression, anxiety, PTSD and many other mental health issues, not just those who were previously diagnosed with these disorders before entering adulthood.

Why Wearing Diapers/Nappies Makes People Feel Better​

1. Diapers can help reduce stress by providing a physical barrier between the wearer and their environment.
  2. Diapers can also act as comfort objects, providing a sense of security.
  3. For some people, diapers can act as a security blanket, providing safety and comfort.
  4. For others, diapers may help with age regression, providing a way to feel younger and more carefree.
  5. Finally, for some adults who experience incontinence, wearing diapers may be a helpful solution for managing it.

What Are Adult Baby Diaper Lovers?​

ABDL (Adult Baby Diaper Lovers) are a group of people who enjoy wearing diapers, and for this topic, typically for non-sexual purposes. For some, it may be a way to regress to a time when they felt more innocent and carefree. For others, it may simply be a comfort thing. Whatever the reason, there is no shame in wearing diapers as an adult.

What Else Can Diapers Do For Mental Health?​

Adult diapers aren't just for incontinence anymore. They can also help with mental health issues such as anxiety and stress. Wearing a diaper can help you feel more relaxed and secure and can be a form of self-care for many. If you are struggling with mental health issues, please speak to a friend or doctor, but don't be afraid to consider age play or diapers as a means for coping.

Where To Start?​

When it comes to adult diapers, there are a few things you need to take into account. For one, you want to ensure that you're getting a product that will be comfortable to wear. You also want to ensure it will be absorbent enough for your needs. And finally, you want to make sure that it won't leak.

See tykables.com/blogs/news/how-diapers-can-help-with-mental-health-issues-in-adults#:~:text=Adult%20diapers%20aren%27t%20just%20for%20incontinence%20anymore.%20They,even%20be%20a%20form%20of%20self-care%20for%20many.

Reactions: aleja, Jorelaxed and Diprs2
Just be confident. No one pays attention to someone acting normally. Or generally to what someone has on under their pants.

Also this is part of the excitement, embrace it. 😎😎

Reactions: aleja, Jorelaxed, diaperdude and 2 others
Seriously. You're sitting in a dark, maybe semi crowded, loud ass movie theater, who's gonna see or hear your diaper?
If you're concerned about the time you're standing in line for tickets or whatever else then wear an untucked button down shirt that covers your front and rear.

Reactions: aleja, TommyTheDiaperDuck and Diprs2
I was very nerves first few months any more It doesn't matter ! Just like wearing panties now just with more padding ! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, ianwee, aleja and 2 others
Be confident, and don't worry <3 you will be safe and no one will notice 🌸✨

Reactions: Diprs2, aleja, TommyTheDiaperDuck and 2 others
aleja said:
Yes, everyone will know. In fact, before the movie, they put the names on the screen of everyone in the theater that is wearing diapers so everyone knows.

• Angry
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, Nowididit, aleja and 2 others
No one will ever no you have a diaper on in a movie theatre. That's about the last place anyone would ever notice someone wearing a diaper. It's dark, people are focused on what's on the screen, no one is paying any attention to what someone is wearing. I wear cloth diapers and rubber pants, have been to hundreds of movies wearing diapers, have wet my diapers nearly every time I've been and no one has ever noticed. I realize that the first time can be nerve wracking, it was for me to, the second time only less so, but now I have no fear or worries. Once you have diapers a few times away from home you will never look back.

Reactions: Diprs2, KittyninjaW, Jorelaxed and 3 others
In the situation of a movie theater I would go with a Abena level 4. Their rated for around 4 liters so it should be plenty to last you for a 2 hour movie. If you go with the cloth backed version it will be pretty much silent. If your worried about leaking, go with a pair of plastic pants as well. For clothing, these diapers are thicker so I would go with something loose fitting. I wear thick diapers often so all my clothes are already loose fitting so no one can tell. Enjoy your movie. :)

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
What movie did ya see?

Lyric said:
Once you have diapers a few times away from home you will never look back.
I walk proudly in public showing off the best parts of my body whenever possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Back