Help 🥺

aleja said:
Hello everyone, I'm nervous, it's the first time I've worn diapers to the movies, and I don't know what to wear so that it doesn't show, any advice? I am afraid of leaks or that the noise of the wet diaper will be heard, I think I am paranoid.
Understand that totally! I used to work at the theaters and wanted to let you know that the theater employees are always busy so they won’t pay any attention to you or anyone. However I do not know what you should wear, and in the theather the sound is super loud so no one should hear the diaper. Sorry if this doesn’t help and wish you luck

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and PaddedRita
I just went to the movie theatre like a week or two ago. I was wearing a little kings diaper with a silence pant diaper cover over the top of it. All this was underneath my blue jeans, and I had a t-shirt on , making sure it was covering the part of the diaper that sticks out of your pants. I hadn't planned on using the diaper. I was only going to be in town for the length of the movie and then come home after. But the movie was pretty long, and my bladder had other ideas. Towards the climax of the movie, my bladder was full and I could no longer hold it. I didn't feel like getting up, missing part of the movie, and going to the restroom. After all, I'm wearing a diaper right? I released. To my surprise, it was an absolutely huge wetting. My bladder had been super full without me realizing it. For a moment, it was like I could not stop going, and I began to question if the diaper would leak into the diaper cover with me sitting down like that. After the movie was over, while no one was looking I felt my pants just to reassure my mind that my pants were dry. They were fine. I walked outside and was talking to my friend for awhile standing in the parking lot together. After a short while of us still standing there, I found myself having the urge to urinate again. we continued talking and I eventually couldn't hold it. I wet that little king yet again. Shortly after, I left and went home. I couldn't believe how much I had urinated that day while at the movies. At home, I checked inside the diaper cover, no mess, other than some moisture from the diaper wicking it away. The diaper had done its job, and with a diaper cover, everything was totally contained, and my clothes were dry. I had had no issues at the movies and had a good time with a friend.

So it is totally do-able to go to the movies diapered. Some advice: *pick a decent quality diaper that you know you can trust to do its job - that way you have more peace of mind- also this diaper should still be discreet enough to wear under your clothes. A big fat bulky diaper might be less discreet. Pick a diaper that you have tested for sitting down - after all you will be sitting down at the movies- if the diaper leaks while sitting down at home, it is a terrible choice for the movies. *wear plastic pants or a diaper cover while in public if you can - that way, if there is even a possibility of leaking, the cover catches it, your clothes are totally dry and no one will see you with wet pants. you don't need to worry. *wear pants that don't make it obvious that you are wearing a diaper - I wear slightly dark colored denim jeans that have enough room in the seat area to fit my diaper- pants that show that you have a square butt, pants that show you have a huge padded butt, or pants that show a diaper shape directly in the spot under the butt , can all be more obvious. Try to wear pants that look more naturally rounded to your body while you are wearing your diaper, and are loose enough to make everything seem more natural. people are far less likely to be able to tell then. *wear a shirt that is long enough to cover down to the middle of your butt - a longer shirt is easier to hide the fact that you are wearing a diaper- harder to spot it. - some people wear solid color adult onesies underneath their clothes ; this helps them hide their diaper, because if your shirt lifts up, revealing the top of your diaper, then no one can see it because it is under the onesie that just looks like an undershirt.. the diaper is hidden then. *Don't walk awkwardly - if your walk is too awkward people start asking questions as to why you are walking funny - you don't want to draw attention to your diaper. *noise and feel- maybe don't pick the most crinkly diaper you have to go out in public with if you are worried about people hearing the noise- cloth back disposables are less noisy if you wish to try one- some diaper covers reduce the noise of the plastic sound and can make it less obvious - also people are not usually going to come up to you and touch your butt, but just be aware that if someone does for whatever reason, then that can be a sign of a diaper being there, so be aware of people around you and don't bump into anyone, just in case. Remember that while in public, there are many noises around you. the sound of your diaper becomes less obvious to others. you can worry less.

Now go have fun at the movies. Are people going to notice your diaper? If you have taken the time to be discreet and keep everything covered up, then No, no one is going to notice at all. I go out into public diapered all the time. No one ever seems to notice.. not even friends and family. Are people paying attention to your diaper in your pants? not really. most people are caught up in whatever is going on right now and not noticing your diaper. Unless someone is checking you out and staring at your butt, then usually people will not notice at all. Even then it can be hard to tell if it is not obvious. If someone does somehow figure out that you are wearing a diaper, usually no one is going to say anything to you because doing so is an awkward subject to talk about. But usually no one notices and no one really cares. Should you worry about an accident happening in your pants while at the movies and getting your pants wet? Not if you are wearing a reliable diaper and a cover, it will catch everything and you are going to be just fine. Try not to have social anxiety and spend the whole time wondering if someone is going to spot your diaper. Remember to be there in the moment and enjoy the movie, enjoy your life.

Reactions: Diprs2
Back