Help with finding a good diaper brand

GoodnitesAreGoat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am interested in getting some tape-up diapers, currently, I only wear Goodnites. I am very much on the thinner side and even the smallest little-for-big diapers I tried before were far too large. I need some good recommendations for diapers that are thick and tape up (ABDL or otherwise) but will still form to my size and be nice and snug. I would also like to buy them in person because I live with my parents but I know that's probably not an option. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: zx670512
I suppose it would help to know roughly where in the world you might be. Assuming the ‘states.

Would Amazon delivering to a locker count as “in person” enough for you?
Or Northshore has delivery option for FedEx pickup dept.

I prefer Rearz but price is too high to justify if wearing consistantly. I typically wear Abena M4s. They hold a ton, aren't too loud, and stay secure even through my active workday. You can order 42ish or so for $65ish on Amazon. See if they'll deliver to a locker, or post office for in person pick up if you're worried about your parents. The packaging is pretty discrete as is though.

Otherwise your best bet is store bought tape diapers. Walgreens has okay ones, just stay away from Walmart. x3

Reactions: littledreamers333
Yeah, that would be in-person enough. I am in Texas.
neurallink said:
I suppose it would help to know roughly where in the world you might be. Assuming the ‘states.

Would Amazon delivering to a locker count as “in person” enough for you?
Or Northshore has delivery option for FedEx pickup dept.

Knowing your waist, hip size and weight, height woul help us make some suggestions.

barkd74 said:
Knowing your waist, hip size and weight, height woul help us make some suggestions.
I have a roughly 32in waist and 20in hip and weigh 120lbs. So I guess not that small but the last ABDL diapers I got did not fit well at all.

If you want an ABDL type, look into ordering some Crinklz from LLMedico or Northshore. LLMedico has the better price but either one is a top tier amazing supplier.

If all you have worn is good nights then you are really in for a treat for most any real adult diaper. Even depends fitted briefs are going to be night and day better. You will never find any really good diapers in a local pharmacy so online is always best. I would avoid cloth back as they never fit as good as plastic. You can always have diapers delivered to a local Fedex location and pick up in person. Northshore and Amazon both offer this on most brands. Myself I prefer NorthShore Mega max and doubt you would have any complaints other than price. They are the best of the best. But Abena can be an affordable diaper to start with. If you prefer a pullup or a cloth diaper than Seni is the best and most bang for the buck. Mega Max by NS are the best for sure but total dry x plus are a lot like them fit and style wise but a little less absorbent, but more absorbent than abena and they stay on snug and tight. I just did a search to get an Idea on price and found them here for dirt cheap. Likeeall cheaper than I seen in years.
https://www.medicaleshop.com/totald...MIvPS3qID6ggMVzUt_AB1eiArSEAQYCCABEgKun_D_BwE

I have never ordered from this company but if you can have them sent to a fedex locker 100% you will be happy. I worn this brand for like 7 years and this is the same pricing or better than I was paying before covid. For sure a great diaper and one of my top 5 ever made worth every cent. I have tried about every non printed adult diaper made. The medium will fit you perfect. This is the one I would do.

Okay, thank you, everybody! I ordered both the Crinklz and the Megamax. They will be delivered to a FedEx location just down the road from me. Once again thank you everybody for your advice and I can't wait to try them out!

Reactions: diaperkool
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Okay, thank you, everybody! I ordered both the Crinklz and the Megamax. They will be delivered to a FedEx location just down the road from me. Once again thank you everybody for your advice and I can't wait to try them out!
You will love the mega max. The crinkles are the same as better dry and they are a respectable diaper compared to store brands but Mega max are the bomb. I just put on a fresh one for the night.
Be sure to let us know what you think of them. And again welcome to our community.

Okay, I just put my first Crinklz and it is amazing! I opted for the aquanaut design and I love it. What do you think is the best way of putting on ABDL diapers yourself? Once again thank you so much for your contribution.

Reactions: diaperkool
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Okay, I just put my first Crinklz and it is amazing! I opted for the aquanaut design and I love it. What do you think is the best way of putting on ABDL diapers yourself? Once again thank you so much for your contribution.
Hands down the best way to diaper is standing up and butt against a wall. Use your butt to hold the back of the diaper up in pace and centered. Of course any time you put a fresh new diaper on you want to activate it by breaking up and fluffing the padding from compression. being packed. So once your butt is holding it to the wall pull the front up trough the center and you can kind of squat a little to get a good seal around the leg by opening them up a bit. Make sure the top of the back and front are the same or even a shade hire in the back. Then tape the bottom right tab keeping it tight surround the leg. Then do the bottom left then the top left then top right. The top tapes should be paced slightly angled down so they are pulling the side panel not only in but over the top of the hip. After you tape the bottom right when you go to close the bottom left over pull your butt off the wall to pull it snug then place it back against the wall to hold tight as you tape. I been wearing diaper around 30 years and this is the absolute best way. Look at it like this even if you like to diaper lying down you need to learn this because you are never going to ant to have to lay down in a dirty truck stop bathroom or at the mall. To me it is second nature and takes about 45 seconds.

Give it a try and let me know. Same for the Mega Max... after trying them let us know what diaper you liked the most and why?

Back