• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Lokka

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi!
My name is Lucas (18), Im new to this site. Im a little and I like to wear diapers for comfort as often as I can.
I hope i can get to know people, make friends and explore this side of myself. I also have telegram if anyone wants to chat :)

Hi and welcome to the site. Outside of diapers, are there other things you enjoy doing such as hobbies, outdoor activities, gaming, music, etc.?

I'm a professional musician and I enjoy writing stories and getting out on my bike.

Reactions: Edgewater and StarryNight
Hello and welcome Lucas. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Edgewater
Lokka said:
Hi!
My name is Lucas (18), Im new to this site. Im a little and I like to wear diapers for comfort as often as I can.
I hope i can get to know people, make friends and explore this side of myself. I also have telegram if anyone wants to chat :)
Hello, welcome here

Hi Lokka. As you'll see, you're not the only one to enjoy wearing diapers, whether for curiosity, comfort, convenience, confidence boost, carefree living! You'll find people all across the ABDL spectrum here, and many genuine IC too. Answers to just about any diaper related question in all the forum threads. So dive in and explore. As we all know from experience, the journey through life is better if you go padded.

No shame or guilt or embarrassment in being who you are. So embrace yourself, share your experiences, find friends, and enjoy blissful life to the full! Welcome aboard.

hi lucas, glad you found us here! you're in no shortage of likeminded folks who will get you for who you are! :D
is your icon from stardew valley? i used to play that a lot, it's such a fun game!
do you feel like sharing anything else about yourself like hobbies inside and/or outside of your ABDL side?
hope you like it here!

Ye I like Playing video games and listening to music! I also love to play tennis and snowboarding (though I'm not very good at it haha)
I also love to watch shows and movies!
my fav movie Is lalaland,
And I would say my favorite band is kings of leon!

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy and Edgewater
Lokka said:
Ye I like Playing video games and listening to music! I also love to play tennis and snowboarding (though I'm not very good at it haha)
As for Abdl and diapers I like to wear diapers as often as I can. I'm trying out options of diapers, rn my favs are crinklz astronauts though I haven't tried many yet. I'm quite new to abdl and im trying to explore more things about the community but I do like pacifiers and wearing onesies!

Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!!

Good Evening and Welcome!
I am elderly and have been back in diapers for half my life.
I am not really a gamer.
But I am a retired Electronics Engineer.
I still tinker.
24/7 in diapers due to Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

Lokka said:
Cool that you're into Kings of Leon. I hadn't heard that band name in a while. I grew up on the Jersey Shore so I love Bruce Springsteen. I once played keyboard for a very good cover band and we played a lot of country clubs and weddings. We also played at big events which included up to 20,000 people. It was always exciting but a lot of work.

Lokka said:
No way, I play tennis too! It's such a fun sport.

Back