• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello world

DiapAuthor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Hi everyone,
Long time lurker, finally registered. I’ve been dealing with incontinence on and off most of my life. I’m a type one diabetic and I’m currently on dialysis. Counterintuitive to what is thought about people on dialysis, my body still puts out a copious amount of fluid totaling around 3 liters per day. As of my last test of course. When I was 12 and started bedwetting my mom made the decision to start using youth diapers. After that I developed a liking for them. Then in my mid teens, around 15, I stopped and I had to give up the diapers after my mom caught me wearing during the day.

After that, I started having both day and night accidents in my early twenties and I started buying my own diapers with my paycheck. I’ve been using them nightly since then.

I don’t really consider myself to be a hardcore adult baby but I do suckle on an adult pacifier every now and again. So maybe? It’s a part of myself that I wouldn’t mind exploring. Also I have a niece who is ten and I did find myself liking the things she watched as a baby/toddler/young child more than the shows with an older audience target.

In September 2021 my best friend and confidante died. My mom succumbed to multiple infections and now it’s just my dad and I. He knows about my bedwetting but knows nothing about the baby side of me. I guess “Little“ can apply too. :)

For a hobby I started writing a story so that is where the “Author“ part comes in.

That’s pretty much me! I hope I can make some friends here! This seems to be an incredible place that I’m looking forward to being a part of!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail, Happy2BeInNappies2 and diaperedinlongisland
DiapAuthor said:
Hi everyone,
Long time lurker, finally registered. I’ve been dealing with incontinence on and off most of my life. I’m a type one diabetic and I’m currently on dialysis. Counterintuitive to what is thought about people on dialysis, my body still puts out a copious amount of fluid totaling around 3 liters per day. As of my last test of course. When I was 12 and started bedwetting my mom made the decision to start using youth diapers. After that I developed a liking for them. Then in my mid teens, around 15, I stopped and I had to give up the diapers after my mom caught me wearing during the day.

After that, I started having both day and night accidents in my early twenties and I started buying my own diapers with my paycheck. I’ve been using them nightly since then.

I don’t really consider myself to be a hardcore adult baby but I do suckle on an adult pacifier every now and again. So maybe? It’s a part of myself that I wouldn’t mind exploring. Also I have a niece who is ten and I did find myself liking the things she watched as a baby/toddler/young child more than the shows with an older audience target.

In September 2021 my best friend and confidante died. My mom succumbed to multiple infections and now it’s just my dad and I. He knows about my bedwetting but knows nothing about the baby side of me. I guess “Little“ can apply too. :)

For a hobby I started writing a story so that is where the “Author“ part comes in.

That’s pretty much me! I hope I can make some friends here! This seems to be an incredible place that I’m looking forward to being a part of!
Fellow type 1 here as well. Sorry you’re going through all this.
I assume my gradual OAB/UIC is because of my diabetes. But I don’t care because I was diaper lover before I was diagnosed.

Reactions: DiapAuthor
Hi and welcome. I was my wife's dialysis partner for ten years so I was pretty good at setting up the machine and all that goes with it. We did nocturnal home dialysis.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I was my wife's dialysis partner for ten years so I was pretty good at setting up the machine and all that goes with it. We did nocturnal home dialysis.
I would love to do that but current home issues are making that incredibly difficult. You said “was” is your wife still with us?

diaperedinlongisland said:
Fellow type 1 here as well. Sorry you’re going through all this.
I assume my gradual OAB/UIC is because of my diabetes. But I don’t care because I was diaper lover before I was diagnosed.
I can honestly say I was in diapers before I was diagnosed as well. Unfortunately I was diagnosed at 3.

Welcome to ADISC DiapAuthor I do hope that you find all that you need and have some fun here as well.
[Sorry for the deep and personal text below, I'm not good at sharing such heavy matters].

Your introduction touched me on many points:
My dear wife was found to have type one early this century, she had a mild disability and became severely incontinent.
(Nappies under her wedding dress).
About five years ago her health started to slowly go down hill.

Just over two years ago she was put into hospital for the third (and last) time that year, (2021).
(She was at times in the urology ward but she never went onto dialysis).

Unfortunately, my wife passed way at only 56 in August 2021, (one month before your best friend).
My wife was my best friend - she knew all my faults and accepted me as I am.
(I have also lost mum nearly three years ago - so no one I grew up under is still with us).

Since I have rejoined ADISC I have received lots of love from this wonderful, supportive community.
Enjoy your time here.

Last edited:
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC DiapAuthor I do hope that you find all that you need and have some fun here as well.
[Sorry for the deep and personal text below, I'm not good at sharing such heavy matters].

Your introduction touched me on many points:
My dear wife was found to have type one early this century, she had a mild disability and became severely incontinent.
(Nappies under her wedding dress).
About five years ago her health started to slowly go down hill.

Just over two years ago she was put into hospital for the third (and last) time that year, (2021).
(She was at times in the urology ward but she never went onto dialysis).

Unfortunately, my wife passed way at only 56 in August 2021, (one month before your best friend).
My wife was my best friend - she knew all my faults and accepted me as I am.
(I have also lost mum nearly three years ago - so no one I grew up under is still with us).

Since I have rejoined ADISC I have received lots of love from this wonderful, supportive community.
Enjoy your time here.
My sincere condolences on the loss of your wife and best friend. My mother was mine, she knew nearly everything about me. I had told her that the diapers were comforting the second time around (in my twenties) but she never knew about the baby part because she had found a pacifier in my room before my niece was born and there was a bit of screaming at me for it.

So I never told her, she always assumed I wore them to prevent bedwetting. I might have been able to tell her because before she died, she told me, “I accept you for who you are.“ Although never saying what she thought I was.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Welcome @DiapAuthor! I'm glad you finally registered and I hope you find the place even more helpful as a participant. It's been my favorite online ABDL hangout for quite a while. I'm really sorry for your losses, and I hope the situation with your dad is stable and happy. I've still got my mom, but my dad passed away about five years ago (cancer). That's part of what kicked off my AB explorations, which became sort of a coping mechanism. It took me a couple of years to really accept that Dad was gone, but my little side stayed with me and feels as essential as ever now. I'm in my mid 40's, but obviously still learning things about myself!

I hope you write and share some stories! I can write a mean first paragraph and then my stamina fails. I was just telling another member that we need something like the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest, but for diaper stories. Really short stuff. I could get into that. :)

Take care! I hope to hear more from you in the forums.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and DiapAuthor
DiapAuthor said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing you intro, welcome here, hope you have fun

Cottontail said:
Welcome @DiapAuthor! I'm glad you finally registered and I hope you find the place even more helpful as a participant. It's been my favorite online ABDL hangout for quite a while. I'm really sorry for your losses, and I hope the situation with your dad is stable and happy. I've still got my mom, but my dad passed away about five years ago (cancer). That's part of what kicked off my AB explorations, which became sort of a coping mechanism. It took me a couple of years to really accept that Dad was gone, but my little side stayed with me and feels as essential as ever now. I'm in my mid 40's, but obviously still learning things about myself!

I hope you write and share some stories! I can write a mean first paragraph and then my stamina fails. I was just telling another member that we need something like the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest, but for diaper stories. Really short stuff. I could get into that. :)

Take care! I hope to hear more from you in the forums.
My sincere condolences on the loss of your father. Things are…going with my dad and me. I’ll be 40 this year and I have to say the loss of my mom has really made me yearn for her and intensified my desire for AB/Little. I know I will never be able to indulge that until I’m alone.

My dad is very judgmental and I know it would make a tense situation worse.

Regarding the contest, that’s cool I’ve just started writing a story that isn’t ABDL-centric but it has the children needing diapers for bedwetting much like me. Interestingly enough, this wasn’t intentional but the kids are the same age I was when I started needing them.

Reactions: Cottontail
warmfeeling said:
Thanks for sharing you intro, welcome here, hope you have fun
Many thanks!

welcome!

Back