• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there (newbie here)

DiaperSissyStephanie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello there, just introducing myself, im sissy stephanie, diapered 24/7 into graphic design, video games and love to cook :)

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, ILuvDiapers, JazzBaby and 6 others
Hi and welcome Stephanie to the Adisc community.☺️

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

DiaperSissyStephanie said:
Hello there, just introducing myself, im sissy stephanie, diapered 24/7 into graphic design, video games and love to cook :)
Welcome and hope you enjoy your visits here.

Welcome :giggle:

Nice to meet you

Hi there welcome to the community and forums

Reactions: Edgewater and Angelapinks
Welcome to ADISC Stephanie 😊

Enjoy!

Reactions: Edgewater and Angelapinks
Welcome! I’m a little and love to cook, watch my little shows and wear cute abdl dips. Not 24/7 but mostly when not at work.

Welcome, welcome!

Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Angelapinks and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcome to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Angelapinks

Welcome to the site! Very cute avatar!

Hi Stephanie, welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Back