• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello There! Longtime Lurker, First-Time Poster

ChaosDuck

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
As the title implies, I've been lurking around here for a while, but finally decided to make an account.
Anywho...
This is ChaosDuck! (Username based off a silly unofficial name I have given to geese :D )
I'm 19, genderfluid/nonbinary, autistic, and am mostly a DL but I still have a little/AB side to me.
All that aside, my favorite hobbies are cooking/baking, and gaming! (Mostly Minecraft, Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing, etc., and as my profile pic may suggest, I also love Untitled Goose Game!)

ChaosDuck said:
As the title implies, I've been lurking around here for a while, but finally decided to make an account.
Anywho...
This is ChaosDuck! (Username based off a silly unofficial name I have given to geese :D )
I'm 19, genderfluid/nonbinary, autistic, and am mostly a DL but I still have a little/AB side to me.
All that aside, my favorite hobbies are cooking/baking, and gaming! (Mostly Minecraft, Tomodachi Life, Animal Crossing, etc., and as my profile pic may suggest, I also love Untitled Goose Game!)
Hello and welcome here

Welcome

Back