• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! I'm new here ^^

Hey there and welcome! I'm a 3d artist in entertainment industry, if you have any general questions hit me up :)

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Welcome and hello, what type of games do you like to play? Im a PC gamer myself. hit me up anytime you want to chat.

JinxyUwU said:

I read around a little (no pun intended) and hope I get this whole welcome post right!​

Hiya! you can call me Jinxy, but lots of people know me as Floof! Im currently studying 3D animation and game design, and I'm hopefully going to university next year ^^
I love playing video games, especially VR, and I have a strange urge to collect and take apart nerf guns? (random ik)
I'm also pretty active within the furry community and hopefully will attend my first convention next year!
The main reason I'm here is just because I wanna make some new friends that I can roleplay, talk about littlespace stuff and share the photos I like to take when in that headspace!

So please come say hi , I would love to meet some new people ^w^​

Hello and welcome!

JinxyUwU said:

I read around a little (no pun intended) and hope I get this whole welcome post right!​

Hiya! you can call me Jinxy, but lots of people know me as Floof! Im currently studying 3D animation and game design, and I'm hopefully going to university next year ^^
I love playing video games, especially VR, and I have a strange urge to collect and take apart nerf guns? (random ik)
I'm also pretty active within the furry community and hopefully will attend my first convention next year!
The main reason I'm here is just because I wanna make some new friends that I can roleplay, talk about littlespace stuff and share the photos I like to take when in that headspace!

So please come say hi , I would love to meet some new people ^w^​

A little late to the party, but WELCOME!! Jinxy! Lots of interesting, friendly and just plain awesome people here. I know you'll find friends. :giggle:

Reactions: JinxyUwU
Back