• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! I’m 18 and new here!

birdman

just a dude who’s happy in dips
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay so first of all this is my first time being on these forums and it’s seems great! I am 18 year old male and like wearing diapers. I’ve only worn Goodnites and love them. Currently wearing while writing this.

I was diapers as a comfort and to feel more safe. I where them as much as I can. No one knows I where (except y’all). I sometimes wear my diapers sexually but mostly for comfort. I’m pan so I really don’t care who you are.

But yeah that’s me! If you have any more questions just ask.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, BabyRobbie, TheGrimmRetails and 2 others
Welcome

Reactions: birdman
Welcome to the site
Welcome to the world of diapers (goodnites)
You will find awesome & supportive people on here
it's an amazing community

SparkyDog said:
Welcome to the site
Welcome to the world of diapers (goodnites)
You will find awesome & supportive people on here
it's an amazing community
Thank you! Glad to here it!

Welcome

birdman said:
Okay so first of all this is my first time being on these forums and it’s seems great! I am 18 year old male and like wearing diapers. I’ve only worn Goodnites and love them. Currently wearing while writing this.

I was diapers as a comfort and to feel more safe. I where them as much as I can. No one knows I where (except y’all). I sometimes wear my diapers sexually but mostly for comfort. I’m pan so I really don’t care who you are.

But yeah that’s me! If you have any more questions just ask.
That’s cool. Hello and welcome to this great community

When I was 18 all I had tried was going potty in my pants, a tricky endeavor because I lived with other people. I didn't try actual diapies until I was 30-something. Kudos to you for doing what you want.

Reactions: TheGrimmRetails
I did a little of both. I used all of my underwear until I got my first job and was able to use money to buy my first package of real diapers.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Wekcome from the Netherlands, have fun here.

Welcome kiddo. I wish you the best of luck and great joy in your diaper time

Back