• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

oliverfulldiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hope I can share my experiences and learn from others. I just joined this forum because i have been reading threads which i can relate to so I would like to take part on some. I am 19 and well my name is Oliver. I am only a diaper lover, just for sexual pleasure and yes I do wet and mess. I am open to meet new people

Reactions: johnnyDL1 and Edgewater
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: Edgewater and oliverfulldiaper
Tenawearer said:
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.
Thank you from the US

Reactions: Edgewater
Hi and welcome

Reactions: Edgewater and oliverfulldiaper
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly magical place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: oliverfulldiaper
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly magical place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
It really is magical, it has helped me figure out lots of doubts

Reactions: Edgewater
oliverfulldiaper said:
Hope I can share my experiences and learn from others. I just joined this forum because i have been reading threads which i can relate to so I would like to take part on some. I am 19 and well my name is Oliver. I am only a diaper lover, just for sexual pleasure and yes I do wet and mess. I am open to meet new people
Welcome Oliver. Like you I am only a DL. How long have you been into diapers? Do the only come out for sex or have you tried wearing for fun during the day?

johnnyDL1 said:
Welcome Oliver. Like you I am only a DL. How long have you been into diapers? Do the only come out for sex or have you tried wearing for fun during the day?
I have been into diapers since i was like 13 and I do sometimes wear it in public and other situations for fun to see how it turns out, I have many fun stories from those adventures

Welcome to the site Oliver

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8
Hi Oliver!
Welcome to the site
There's a ton of great resources and everyone is very welcoming and non- judgmental
( I'm also a DL ... In Canada)

Reactions: johnnyDL1
oliverfulldiaper said:
I have been into diapers since i was like 13 and I do sometimes wear it in public and other situations for fun to see how it turns out, I have many fun stories from those adventures
Awesome, would like to connect and share stories.

PullUpsBoy8 said:
Hi Oliver!
Welcome to the site
There's a ton of great resources and everyone is very welcoming and non- judgmental
( I'm also a DL ... In Canada)
Hello, I like to connect with fellow DL!

Welcome to ADISC Oliver - from Australia.
Have fun.

oliverfulldiaper said:
Hello and welcome here

Back