• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello fellow ABDLs!

Afadebolt

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone!

I'm Afadebolt (or just call me A) and I am a 27 year old lifelong DL and getting more and more comfortable with my AB side and looking to expand and explore it. I'm genderfluid / non-binary (can't seem to make up my mind!) and go by He/They pronouns, but not too worried if they're gotten wrong as long as you're respectful.

I'm based in the West Midlands UK and would love to interact with more like minded similar people, about all things ABDL, as well as my other interests. I am a major Movie buff, and really love just relaxing settling down watching a film. I am also into Video Games, TV, Formula 1, Technology and AI! So much so that I tried to get AI to generate my profile banner of a pack of custom nappies with my username on it but AI can't seem to do text right yet!

I am in a Polyamorous with a partner who very much accepts and enjoys this side of me, but doesn't always want to participate, so I'm here looking for more friends! Open to any and all genders and sexualities!

I'm a little shy in person, but online I love to chat, but prefer to have proper conversations using good grammar and polite respect for each other!

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
Bye bye!
A x

Attachments

• cropped.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Cottontail and Sealander
Hello 👋

Reactions: Afadebolt
Hi there, A, welcome to ADISC! Nice introduction. What’s your favorite movie?

Sealander said:
Hi there, A, welcome to ADISC! Nice introduction. What’s your favorite movie?
Thank you! :) lovely to be here. Hard to pick a favourite, it changes very regularly! I'd say right now it's Everything Everywhere All At Once! What about you?

Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Afadebolt said:
Thank you! :) lovely to be here. Hard to pick a favourite, it changes very regularly! I'd say right now it's Everything Everywhere All At Once! What about you?
I haven't seen that yet, I'll have to give it a watch!

Likewise tough to pick a favorite, but it might be Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom
Thank you so much! Thanks for the welcome

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
Sealander said:
I haven't seen that yet, I'll have to give it a watch!

Likewise tough to pick a favorite, but it might be Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Oh it's defo a recommendation from me! Very fun and whacky haha

Love OAATIH too! I think Brad Pitt is amazing in it haha. A cool slow burn movie!

Hello Afadebolt and welcome to the community. That was a lovely introduction.

StarryNight said:
Hello Afadebolt and welcome to the community. That was a lovely introduction.
Thank you! Want to make a good impression 🥳

Reactions: StarryNight
Afadebolt said:
Hello everyone!

I'm Afadebolt (or just call me A) and I am a 27 year old lifelong DL and getting more and more comfortable with my AB side and looking to expand and explore it. I'm genderfluid / non-binary (can't seem to make up my mind!) and go by He/They pronouns, but not too worried if they're gotten wrong as long as you're respectful.

I'm based in the West Midlands UK and would love to interact with more like minded similar people, about all things ABDL, as well as my other interests. I am a major Movie buff, and really love just relaxing settling down watching a film. I am also into Video Games, TV, Formula 1, Technology and AI! So much so that I tried to get AI to generate my profile banner of a pack of custom nappies with my username on it but AI can't seem to do text right yet!

I am in a Polyamorous with a partner who very much accepts and enjoys this side of me, but doesn't always want to participate, so I'm here looking for more friends! Open to any and all genders and sexualities!

I'm a little shy in person, but online I love to chat, but prefer to have proper conversations using good grammar and polite respect for each other!

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
Bye bye!
A x
Hi A, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Reactions: Afadebolt
ILuvDiapers said:
Hi A, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:
Thank you so much!

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Back