Having to wear diapers

Lionmonkeyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So My caregiver decided to make me wear diapers all the time because I’ve had many accidents it’s not so bad I usually wear a safari they are my favourite do you guys have to wear diapers too?

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, Kane2000 and 7 others
i dont have to, i chose to, and today, i got my first pack of safari's, barnyards, and dinorawrs, im stoked

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Lyokodl, TigerDL and 3 others
Lionmonkeyboy said:
So My caregiver decided to make me wear diapers all the time because I’ve had many accidents it’s not so bad I usually wear a safari they are my favourite do you guys have to wear diapers too?

I have CP and use a wheelchair for mobility… As I have said for years the decision to start wearing full-time again almost 20 years ago is perhaps the best management decision I have made because it means that I do not have to manage my liquid intake around the availability of people to take me to the bathroom. As weird as it sounds, will probably find that a greater sense of conference and the peace of mind like you never have.

Private message me if you want to talk more…E

Reactions: Diprs2, nwm and Jim100
jspoter said:
i dont have to, i chose to, and today, i got my first pack of safari's, barnyards, and dinorawrs, im stoked
thats awesome i really like the barnyards

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and Jim100
emp711 said:
I have CP and use a wheelchair for mobility… As I have said for years the decision to start wearing full-time again almost 20 years ago is perhaps the best management decision I have made because it means that I do not have to manage my liquid intake around the availability of people to take me to the bathroom. As weird as it sounds, will probably find that a greater sense of conference and the peace of mind like you never have.

Private message me if you want to talk more…E
yeah i think its nice to not have to worry

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jim100
I have to wear/use 24/7 as of feburary 2020 unfortunately, I've lost all sense & feeling of my bladder and bowels regardless of the amount. I got diagnosed with dual incontinence due to my nerves not sending signals anymore. The pills they prescribed did nothing but make it a more inconvenient delay so I stopped taking them. So diapers are my only option now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, Kane2000, Flamoroo and 3 others
Lionmonkeyboy said:
My parents made me wear nappies once my bedwetting then day wetting got worse despite my resistance.

I deffo have too. . . . If I didn't, I would be Sat in a puddle. My fiance totally loves seeing me in my nappy.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, Kane2000 and 5 others
I have had to wear nappies for over 7 yeas.Now it is just perfectly natural

ST50 said:
I have had to wear nappies for over 7 yeas.Now it is just perfectly natural

Still not natural for me six years here

Reactions: Diprs2 and NotTheAverageMan
jocastacicely95 said:
Still not natural for me six years here
I guess that can happen we all have different opinions and yours is just as valid as mine. I don’t mind since my cousin had to wear diapers at nite so it made it easier for me when the MS manifest itself, I never teased my cousin and accepted it as a problem found and a problem solved.

Reactions: Diprs2
Jim100 said:
I guess that can happen we all have different opinions and yours is just as valid as mine. I don’t mind since my cousin had to wear diapers at nite so it made it easier for me when the MS manifest itself, I never teased my cousin and accepted it as a problem found and a problem solved.

My sister @freyjaceleste862 deal with wearing 24/7 better than me cause she wore practically since birth.

Lionmonkeyboy said:
I myself have Cerebral palsy and Autism and I am in diapers 24/7.
There are a lot of diaper wearers here with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and other disabilities.

Reactions: Diprs2, BobbiSueEllen, mommysgirlthing and 1 other person
Yes, I wear them. Of all the utillities that can be applied with incontinence, diapers are the best solution for me. I still wish I would not be forced to rely on them but I came to like them and focus on the positive aspects.

Cheers

Reactions: Diprs2, NotTheAverageMan, Angelapinks and 2 others
its been over 5 years of 24/7 for me

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, Kane2000 and 2 others
It was either nappies/diapers or the doctor's suggested catheters. Parents coaxed me to wear the former.

Reactions: Diprs2, mommysgirlthing and emp711
There are many folks who have to wear diapers due to medical problems ... I'm medically incontinent and have to wear high capacity diapers 24 / 7 .

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, NotTheAverageMan, Rob110 and 9 others
jocastacicely95 said:
It was either nappies/diapers or the doctor's suggested catheters. Parents coaxed me to wear the former.

My continence nurse was on side with me when I said I didn't want a catheter.

Reactions: Diprs2, Rob110, Angelapinks and 4 others
Soggy247 said:
My continence nurse was on side with me when I said I didn't want a catheter.
I hate the nurses like the doctor.

Reactions: Bedwetterrusboy
KitsuneFox said:
There are many folks who have to wear diapers due to medical problems ... I'm medically incontinent and have to wear high capacity diapers 24 / 7 .
that is me too… Glad to know there are others :). Just wish there were others who could be more than online support

Reactions: Diprs2, mommysgirlthing, LonelyFOX and 1 other person
Back