Sat down in a messy diapee

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahshshdhd

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I love the idea of squishing the mess down while also wet and sucking on a paci and then have someone to praise me and then change me what about you?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 66129, Chrissie and Jorelaxed
Like to mess when possible but don't fancy squishing.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
No not my thing. Wet yes, messy no.

Reactions: CrazySmoker, Angelapinks, jozik and 3 others
Wasn't an option in the poll- Yes, and I hated it. Clean up was too much work.

Reactions: neophyte, Angelapinks, star and 8 others
I'm currently doing this very thing. It always feels so satisfying too.

Reactions: Chrissie, Deleted member 39193 and messydiaper
About to do this very question right now within the next few minutes. I am currently sitting down finishing breakfast

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 39193
It's definitely a unique feeling. I have ibs. Usually I can make it to the bathroom. But there have been times where I have not been able to. Usually I am trying to be standing up so I have room and it can fill my diaper but then I have to go to the car and drive home. Yes that's squished when you sit down and feel your butt slip around is really unique. The only other problem is it really does stir up the odor. I usually end up having to drive home with the windows open and the AC on high.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Only sometimes sit down or try/have to go while sitting when I do occasionally poop in a diaper or pants. The cleanup is much worse, but sometimes it’s worth it for that extra little feeling of not caring about how messy you get.

Reactions: Chrissie
I’ve always cleaned up immediately. I’ll never say “never,” but so far I haven’t been inclined to stay in a messy diaper for any amount of time. The act of messing sometimes appeals to me. The result? Not as much.

Last edited:
Reactions: PluggedandPadded, chamberpot, lilbabyjooce and 2 others
Never messy just wet and squishy , messing is just too much of everything for me . But you all do what makes you happy .

Reactions: ShyGirl91
I love to mess in my diaper and to stay in the mess for awhile. I would mess my diaper all the time if I had some one to change me. I do not like the clean up, so I only mess my diaper every now and then.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and ShyGirl91
I think the idea of being messy is more appealing because of the state of feeling helpless. I suppose if someone was willing to change me, I'd be more open to it but it's too hard to change myself when poopy and that's without sitting down in it.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Deleted member 66129, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Every day lol. I mess my night nappy in bed when I wake up and then go have breakfast and sit in it before showering and getting ready for work

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I’ve done this under various circumstances, but only seldom with any intention. Being dual ic means that I’m going to have a loaded diaper on a regular basis so sitting when this occurs is nearly inevitable. It did have an unusually stimulating affect when I first began to experience this, so much so that the feeling actually kind of caught me off guard. Now, nearly 8 years after it began, it’s becoming commonplace in my daily routine. So don’t overdo it or this could happen to you!

I like to mess in my diaper and sit in it but not for too long for fear of any lingering smell, not a fan of clean up either so I doe it every once in a while.

Reactions: PaddedWolfie
I like to mess whenever I can, but I don't like the clean up

Reactions: PaddedWolfie
I'm not IC so when I poop in my diaper, I really like to sit in it for awhile. It feels good to be so naughty.

Reactions: Chrissie, Jorelaxed, Dragon64 and 1 other person
It depends. I’m way more inclined to stay in it a bit longer than I usually would and even sit if I have my daddy with me as he does the changing. On occasion if I’m feeling really really little on my own that might just happen naturally since I’m in the space and not entirely concerned with the adult thought of cleanup in that moment. But the majority of the time it’s an immediate change with thorough cleanup, and I make sure to not do anything to worsen the damage haha. It’s always a lil sad because as much as I hate to admit it messing makes me feel soooo small, but it’s very hard to enjoy especially as someone with OCD.

Reactions: ShyGirl91, PaddedWolfie and Jorelaxed
I like to do a poo in my nappy sometimes (my mother used to call it “fill my nappy”), but I don’t stay in a messy nappy for long.

Reactions: JazzBaby, ianwee, Chrissie and 2 others
Your poll is missing 2 options: yes, meh and yes, didn't like it. I'm yes, meh. As I keep the hair gone there, and have wipes in the bathroom, it's not a big deal, and sometimes it just works out that way. A couple of weeks ago I was driving back from a customer's place and had to go, so I went. Honestly once things shifted around a little I hardly felt it. Sometimes it's convenient to use the diaper that way, but it doesn't really do anything for me, one way or the other. But then again, I'm that weirdo who's neither IC nor AB/DL, just a DU (diaper user) for practical reasons.

Reactions: wearforsafety, ShyGirl91 and Jorelaxed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back