Have anyone ever been offered or joked about wearing a diaper?

crinklypyjamas

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Like the title says. Someone made a joke about me changing my diaper because I spent too long in the bathroom.

Reactions: oldskool, denimchicken, Edgewater and 2 others
Some of my friends know about my wearing and most of the time when I am around them I do not. I also have to pee hourly sometimes more frequently, and they have bladders of steel. So they will often joke, "put on a diaper so we do not have to wait for you every thirty seconds!"

Reactions: Napincolove, oldskool, denimchicken and 2 others
Loads of times...
There was the comment of, "Hey, these'll fit you, Ade!" upon a shipment of Fixies , which only stuck in my mind because of the circumstances of the job.
And my winterwear has drawn comments about how it looks like I'm wearing a nappy.
All else was like water off a duck's back and quackly forgotten.

Last edited:
Reactions: Napincolove and Edgewater
I was at a family cookout recently sitting with my son and his bf. Long story short I farted pretty loud and his boyfriend looked at me so seriously and said "you should go check your diaper Tim". It kinda weirded me out and I can't help but think that they know somehow...

• Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL, oldskool, Edgewater and 1 other person
My friend got adult diapers at a baby shower once lol

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, oldskool, denimchicken and 1 other person
wh
ade said:
Loads of times...
There was the comment of, "Hey, these'll fit you, Ade!" upon a shipment of Fixies , which only stuck in my mind because of the circumstances of the job.
And my winterwear has drawn comments about how it looks like I'm wearing a nappy.
All else was like water off a duck's back and quackly forgotten.
what are Fixies?

Reactions: Edgewater
I first became interested in diapers again when I was about 7ish when my brother was a toddler in diapers. I thought they looked cool and was able to get and wear one for a short while (it fit perfectly) and was almost caught. I didn't dare try again BUT I REALLY wanted to get and wear some but with no way for that to happen at that age. Anyways, then when I was around 10 I think I was whining about something at a Thanksgiving family gathering. One of my uncles took note of my behavior and joked That I should get a pack of pampers for Christmas. Little did he know that I would have been absolutely over the fricken' moon! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, Edgewater and Dry247
Where I work, it can be a long walk to the bathroom depending on where we are. One day I was walking with a coworker and they said “this building is so big, I should just wear diapers.” I said that I solved that a while ago. We laughed and they were none the wiser.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pelusos, denimchicken and Edgewater
Working at a Subway while I was a University student. I was working in the kitchen washing dishes and I ended up splashing water over my crotch (not a big spot, but noticeable).
One of my supervisors joked and asked if I had an accident to which I playfully replied I did. Then she said that they’ll gave to get me diapers to help avoid these accidents.
Of course we were all good friends and always enjoyed joking around with each other.
Although I was really curious if she really meant that.
Now granted this was when I was really into the world of ABDL.

Reactions: denimchicken and Edgewater
I have at my old job. There was this girl there whom I talked to a lot. Anyway I was cleaning up the food belt and just got the rollers out of wash and they were dripping a lot. At first she said to me. “Did you wet yourself?” We both laughed. And I brought another load back with the same results and then she told me “okay you need a diaper!” And we laughed again. I remember thinking to myself that if only she knew I wished I was diapered. Only wore diapers to work a few times but never actually worn some good ABDL diapers there. Kind of miss being able to wear a diaper to work. And having female coworkers.

Reactions: Edgewater
A couple weeks ago my partner and i bought suits for a wedding we're going too. Afterwards i texted the goom and meant to say "<Partner> and I are gonna be dapper as shit" but auto correct made it "<Partner> and I are gonna be diaper as shit".

Groom: "Diaper as shit" thats a mental image
Me: Haha *Dapper
Groom: "Way less entertaining"
Me: "I mean ur wedding you get to choose what i wear lol"

Lo and behold, I'm gonna be wearing a diaper anyway ;-)

Another one i had at another wedding last week ( in know too many weddings). I had a leak while talking to someone at the reception, I very slyly made my way to the restroom and tried to dry my pants a bit. After the wedding one of my friends said "Looks like you pissed yourself."... i played it off like someone bumped into me. Next time ill have a better diaper!

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and Edgewater
crinklypyjamas said:
wh

what are Fixies?
h++ps://www.flickr.com/photos/190334894@N08/50362340133

Reactions: denimchicken and Edgewater
Wearing or suggestion of wearing is very common in the real world.
Sometimes, the individual suspects you do wear or they themselves wear, or times it just joking around!
But consider it a picture of just how large this diaper world is!
There is a reason so many stores carry adult diapers.

Last edited:
I had a gut bug once and thought I had become incontinent. I joked about it to my ex-partner and she joked about putting me in a diaper.

However it turned me on rather than embarrassing me. lol.

Trouble is now every time I get a gut bug again I think about her putting me in a diaper each time and teasing me about it.

It has developed into a full on intense fantasy now. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken
Back