Has Anyone Tried Natural or Over-The-Counter Diuretics?

ShyKary said:
I'm thinking of purchasing some natural or over-the-counter diuretics so I can wet myself better. I still have a hard time wetting dips and wanna know if this is safe or comfortable or fun!

ShyKary said:
I'm thinking of purchasing some natural or over-the-counter diuretics so I can wet myself better. I still have a hard time wetting dips and wanna know if this is safe or comfortable or fun!
Water
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Deleted member 73722
This article might be useful: https://health.clevelandclinic.org/natural-diuretics/

I have also personally found honey to have a diuretic effect on me: when I drink honey water to sooth a sore throat, I find I need to pee multiple times after that in a fairly short amount of time. Or perhaps it is the warm water, or both.

Watermelon is one of my favorites. It really makes you go. per Google "Watermelon is a natural diuretic which helps increase the flow of urine, but does not strain the kidneys (unlike alcohol and caffeine). Watermelon helps the liver process ammonia (waste from protein digestion) which eases strain on the kidneys while getting rid of excess fluids."

Reactions: TigerDL
I find a combination of a decent sized glass of unsweetened iced tea, even decaf, mixed with even just a full water bottle is the strongest diuretic I've ever experienced, even at night.

PaigeCherubiel said:
"Arnold Palmer": 2 parts unsweetened iced tea to one part lemonade. o_O
I always drink unsweet tea and lemonade. That is my drink.

to the original post I really think you need to use extreme caution playing with diuretics. Yu can do some real damage and get your electrolytes out of balance. I am incontinent and it is overrated. But I think if you want to be able to pee better in a diaper to just practice. they say it takes time.

Reactions: TigerDL
Diaperman95 said:
I always drink unsweet tea and lemonade. That is my drink.

to the original post I really think you need to use extreme caution playing with diuretics. Yu can do some real damage and get your electrolytes out of balance. I am incontinent and it is overrated. But I think if you want to be able to pee better in a diaper to just practice. they say it takes time.
Yes, whether you just want to use your diaper or you're actually incontinent, it's best to just stay well hydrated and stay away from diuretics. If you drink plenty of water it will also keep your pee from being strong and smelly, and will also minimize irritation.

Reactions: Diaperman95 and TigerDL
LilPaddedBunny said:
Yes, whether you just want to use your diaper or you're actually incontinent, it's best to just stay well hydrated and stay away from diuretics. If you drink plenty of water it will also keep your pee from being strong and smelly, and will also minimize irritation.
yep I agree! Cutting fluids ack is one of the first thins people do when they first become incontinent. It is dangerous also and it makes the pee to concentrated and will lead to stinky pee, a irritated bladder that over reacts even more Stay well hydrated but do not over hydrate either.

Just give it time. Your brain has been telling your body to hold in fluid unless you are at a toilet since age 2 for most people. Some folks take longer to adjust than others but you will.

Back