Has anyone tried little for big nursery diapers?

griphixx

Tiny lmao
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I ordered a sample pack of two, LittleForBig nursery pink, printed diapers last night. And i was wondering if you guys have tried the diapers, and what you think about them. Keep in mind, that this is going to be my first time trying a printed diaper, so if there are any major diferences, it would be great if somone could point that out as well :3

Way to go and great choice! LFB nursery blue were my first ever real diaper, I stumbled upon them on amazon and my DL instinct went crazy! That was in January, I’m still going!!

The LFB nursery blue/pink are very good! I won’t ruin any of the fun!! Enjoy them!!

Reactions: TyphaHare and griphixx
They are a nice comfy diaper, but not a super high capacity like peekabu, safari, etc

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I've order from them before, and really like their onsies. Great company. I haven't worn their diapers, but my partner has. I think she liked liked them primarily for their looks.

Reactions: griphixx
Not a fan of the 4 tape diapers. They would be better with only a single tape on each side.

Reactions: littledreamers333
They are decent. One thing I noticed is they sit right at the waist. Not very high rise

wanted to try them out , but havent justifying buying by the pack as its much more $ then by the case

neophyte said:
Way to go and great choice! LFB nursery blue were my first ever real diaper, I stumbled upon them on amazon and my DL instinct went crazy! That was in January, I’m still going!!

The LFB nursery blue/pink are very good! I won’t ruin any of the fun!! Enjoy them!!
my first LFB was the littledreamers mind you it was my 1st plastic backed diaper as well

They're a thick, low sap diaper, so they're nice and bulky between the legs even when dry, though don't swell to uncomfortable proportions when wet. This also means wicking is great. But they're only a "medium capacity" diaper. Tapes, elastic, fit, all good.

I've never fully wet one to where it leaks but had it where it did bulk up a little between the legs a bit which left nice

Not a fan myself. I bought a couple of their prints for shooting and was disappointed. They look good, but that's about it. They don't hold much and have a tendency to leak if slept in. In our experience, wearing them wet for a moderate amount of time results in uncomfortable and unsightly clumping.

LFB is also far more concerned with profits than quality, which shows in all of their products. Besides the obvious issues with their diapers, their clothing has a tendency to fall apart after a just a few runs through the wash. They skimp on the stitching to save a few cents, which results in Walmart quality products.

Those are my observations. Do with them as you will.

Last edited:
griphixx said:
I ordered a sample pack of two, LittleForBig nursery pink, printed diapers last night. And i was wondering if you guys have tried the diapers, and what you think about them. Keep in mind, that this is going to be my first time trying a printed diaper, so if there are any major diferences, it would be great if somone could point that out as well :3
I just got my diapers today and am going to try them over the weekend.

I love the look, thickness, feel and the crinkly feeling of these diapers. I agree the absorbency isn't great and they have a tendency to leak. I use them as my daytime diaper.

Last edited:
I only wore LFB diapers a couple of times, that’s when I ordered a bunch of different diapers from Wearing Clouds (including a few LFB diapers) earlier this spring.

Back