Has anyone gone to a abandoned building to do ABDL stuff?

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was just wondering this, has anyone gone to a abandoned building ether on your own or with your Daddy/Mummy/Care Giver
and indulge in ABDL activities you know putting some nappies/diapers on that you bought, getting diaper/nappy changes, sucking in a pacifier/dummy, sleeping on the bed IF it is not too messy, those sort of things.

I was just wondering because I watch a lot of urban explorer videos and wondered if any of you go to abandoned buildings to be a little/ABDL/Care Giver/Daddy/Mummy out of sight?

Reactions: medfet878
I see where you're coming from but I would be to much of a coward to do that lol, I bet some braver abdls have tried it though

Sounds like trespassing to me. Just because a building is disused does not mean it's wide open for anyone to do anything they like in it.

Angellothefox said:
wondered if any of you go to abandoned buildings to be a little/ABDL/Care Giver/Daddy/Mummy out of sight?

We have buildings specifically for the purpose of being out of sight - they're called homes and hotels. If one doesn't work for you, the other will. Also consider "urban exploring" is an activity undertaken by plenty of people, so while you're "exploring" someone else's property (trespassing), you could run into other explorers (trespassers). This would not look good for our community, in my opinion.

Reactions: redsan, littlemoosey, diapernh and 2 others
No. If I ever end up with a record I don’t want it to be for trespassing (especially not like this). I would probably be the laughing stock of the whole jail.

Reactions: littlemoosey, medfet878 and Tommy10
That’s sketchy business. Being caught in diapers by cops / security would not be a fun night. I guess they might realize what your doing was for thrills and that you weren’t harming anything and just let you go. But that’s not a risk I’m willing to take.

Reactions: littlemoosey and medfet878
Kind of🤔

One time when I was exploring an abandoned mill alone I climbed a huge tower and went out on a catwalk. As I looked way down below I got the urge to potty. On a whim of amusement I decided to poop off the edge. It was so high I had time to turn around and watch it fall. The sound when it hit the ground was awesome 🤣 on my way back through the mill I fell through the floor onto another level 🙀

The whole town is abandoned, the next week I brought my climbing gear and repelled off a ten story vacant apartment building, so super fun.

The town is called Ocean falls, it's on the coast of BC

Back