Happy for and jealous!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have just wondered if there are any bABies out there that are happy and like to read and see Mommy/Daddy bABY couples enjoying and sharing this great dynamic of ABDL!
I truly am very happy for those that can and have a great ABDL relationship, and share the dynamics on social media outlets. :) :) :)

I also feel very jealous and or lonely because I am still just a Loner bABy!:( I have been searching for my Mommy aggressively, and assertively for the past three years. Most of My searching has been on the site ABDL Match,......and I have been paying to be able to communicate with the ones that come up on my search😒. What I have noticed, and probably should have realized this a little sooner is that when I do a search many come up in a little town close to Me. When I start communicating and feel comfortable enough to ask the person if We can communicate on another medium,....I usually get ghosted:(:mad::cry: I have read a few posts where just a few Mommy, and bABy's have met on that site, but not a lot,....in the same breath I have read for the majority that have tried this site get basically the same as what I have been getting. 😭 I do not know why I am still paying for this, as I always think that I will cancel it, and never go back to the site. There is something that compells Me to continue though,....could be my loneliness, or desperation to have a Mommy to share this dynamic and wonderful life of ABDL with!
Well I seem to be rambling on and I just wanted to write this post to ask how many bABies enjoy and are happy for the Mommy/Daddy bABy couples that share there dynamic of ABDL, and are also jealous and or lonely?🩲🚿🤔

Reactions: littledreamers333
Hate to break it to you but ABDL Match is a complete scam and you were talking to a bot not a person.

I heard abdl match a scam, and it looks like one to me, but I don't know for sure.

As redsan and Bearcatz said, that site is a scam, and were most likely talking to bots. I’d recommend you to cancel your payments.

Here´s another voice telling you to cancel your ABDL Match account at once!!! It´s such a big heartless scam used by unscrupulous people to take advantage of our lonliness. I´m sorry you´ve fell for it... just like I did a few years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878
I have tried to cancel, but when the verification code comes up it is NOT ledgeable! :(

Avsdiapeeboi62 said:
I have tried to cancel, but when the verification code comes up it is NOT ledgeable! :(
Your bank can stop any further payments.

Back