Guys, would you still be into ABDL if you were a girl?

ShyBoo81

Just a simple guy who likes cute things
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
For males in the ABDL scene, do you think you would have gotten into ABDL if you were a born a girl?

I think theres a 90% chance I would have never got into ABDL if I was born a girl. I dont consider myself transgender, but I do get gender dysphoria sometimes because I dont feel like my personality matches my gender at all (based on the gender norms that society says at least). Men are discouraged from showing their feelings and frowned upon if they're too emotional, for example. Littlespace just so happens to be a good coping mechanism for that. If I was born a girl though, I think 90% of my emotional needs that I get out of littlespace would be fulfilled just by not being a boy anymore.

• Thinking
Reactions: NKY2020, Thalie, LittleRobbie and 2 others
ShyBoo81 said:
For males in the ABDL scene, do you think you would have gotten into ABDL if you were a born a girl?

I think theres a 90% chance I would have never got into ABDL if I was born a girl. I dont consider myself transgender, but I do get gender dysphoria sometimes because I dont feel like my personality matches my gender at all (based on the gender norms that society says at least). Men are discouraged from showing their feelings and frowned upon if they're too emotional, for example. Littlespace just so happens to be a good coping mechanism for that. If I was born a girl though, I think 90% of my emotional needs that I get out of littlespace would be fulfilled just by not being a boy anymore.
I think I probably wouldn't have, only because of how much of your life would change with one thing going the other way earlier on.
For an example, as insane as it sounds, I have been composing music for around four years and have so far written two albums which I have published online. Except none of that would have happened if Fortnite: Battle Royale hadn't been released. Sounds far-fetched, but I promise you that there is an entire chain of events that I can follow back through my life and eventually it ends at Fortnite. If that game had not released, I would not be writing music.

So yeah mathematically speaking I don't think I would've, because ABDLs are few and far between but I doubt that everyone who isn't ABDL doesn't have the personality or mindset for it, so if I were female but still had these tendencies I probably wouldn't have discovered it in this way and would've had a bad reaction to first learning of it.

However, I am a tall, hairy, bearded man who likes to think of himself as somewhat macho. I also like to wear pink diapers. That brings about a lot of internal strife, so if I were female and ABDL I would have much less of a problem with my own mind than I do right now.

Reactions: moorey, ItsyBitsyBabySara, rhodry04 and 3 others
I'm not a particularly nurturing individual as a male, but I believe I would have been had I been born female. If my theory is correct, I'd never have been fascinated by things like diapers and by baby care because I'd have changed plenty of diapers and cared for several babies. Consequently, I would have avoided becoming ABDL had I been born a girl.

To paraphrase Kermit the Frog, I am what I am. I've had a great life as a male, and I can enjoy being with women without wanting to be one. I guess that says something.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and ShyBoo81
I really can't answer the question.

Being born a girl instead of a boy would have changed everything -- and in ways I can't imagine.

I did wet the bed for a time and if I wet the bed as a girl, I might become an ABDL. I just don't know.

Reactions: Thalie, db80, Prillprillprill and 1 other person
Once, when I was younger, I had a dream about being a woman and being diapered up, so I think so. I don't consider myself transgender, but I've definitely had my share of "egg" thoughts...

ShyBoo81 said:

What you write is pretty much spot on in regards to me.
I'm se myself as a straight guy, always did, but I sometimes struggle to not fall too far outside of the normal norm.
My big sister was a bedwetter, so was I, but she also had an OAB. If I was born a girl I might have ended the same, or not. She still wore diapers some times when she was 17. I didn't, but even if I did, that doesn't mean I would have become the embracing DL and Little I am today.
So to answer your question: There is just too many variables for me to know, but in my heart I would sadly think not, and still somehow I think that my life would have been simpler. But I am what I am and I would not want to change that, would you?

ShyBoo81 said:

Yes, I would still be into ABDL if I had been born a girl.

While there is a sissy side to myself that is also attached to ABDL, it is not a direct connect. One isn’t exactly connected to the other. And if I had been born a girl and didn’t have to be a sissy to explore that part, the ABDL part of me would have existed none-the-less.

I am firm and sure of that response.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
I'm more of a sissy/little girl rather than a DL so if i were born female i would've been able to wear all the girly clothes i wanted as a child, so i doubt i would be involved with the ABDL community. But i do hope i would be a strongly pro LGBT (especially pro trans rights) as i feel now.

Palle said:
What you write is pretty much spot on in regards to me.
I'm se myself as a straight guy, always did, but I sometimes struggle to not fall too far outside of the normal norm.
My big sister was a bedwetter, so was I, but she also had an OAB. If I was born a girl I might have ended the same, or not. She still wore diapers some times when she was 17. I didn't, but even if I did, that doesn't mean I would have become the embracing DL and Little I am today.
So to answer your question: There is just too many variables for me to know, but in my heart I would sadly think not, and still somehow I think that my life would have been simpler. But I am what I am and I would not want to change that, would you?
In a way, not being into ABDL would make life simpler. I wouldnt have to worry about separating my "normal" personal life from my secret little side, create separate social media profiles, or worry about keeping a separate group of friends. Of course, this issue doesnt have anything to do with gender.

Where gender does come into play is how littlespace has given me a safespace to express my emotions as a guy. In my "normie" life, Im alot more stoic cause of social gender roles, and its the biggest thing I dislike about myself 🙁 I wish I could change this part of me. I know gender isnt the only reason why Im very stoic, but being a girl would definitely help give me more freedom to express my personality and feelings, and probably form closer relationships with people since Im not trying to hide myself all the time.

Anyways, sorry if none of what I said makes any sense. Its pretty lonely here right now, so my judgement is not exactly that great.

Reactions: Thalie
As a 10 year old little of course I find girls gross and annoying … buuut imagine being able to hide diaper bulges under a skirt or dress? Omg! :eek:

Yes probably so for a lot of reasons

I think if I was born a girl I would have f**cked every good looking boy in my high school, diapers be damned. After I got hit by a car when I was 15, my sexuality, who I was attracted began to change and I noticed how good looking some of the guys were including my best friend...sigh. As for diapers, my guess is that I might not have been attracted to diapers. I liked my boy body and using it to wet my underwear and makeshift diapers. Since my anatomy would have been different as a girl, I don't think it would have been the same, at least not for me.

• Thinking
I think I'd always be into diapers and ABDL, even if I were born a girl.

I think I would still be abdl. I would just be born a girl, not a personality change.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, JazzBaby and Prillprillprill
absoulty

Yes.

Reactions: littledreamers333
To be honest before my transition to be female. I was ABDL since I was young. I would secretly wear diapers before. But since I started my transition as female. I wear diapers 24/7 with cute outfits and purposely wear Cute AB printed diapers when i wears short dresses because i likes my cute diapers to be seen by the lucky obes who get too. If i was born female I'd probably would've been more AB my whole life. And would probably have made being a baby my whole complete life style.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, ShyBoo81 and KittyninjaW
Short Answer, Yes. Long Answer, being abdl is what made me discover I am trans so yes.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and ShyBoo81
KittyninjaW said:
Short Answer, Yes. Long Answer, being abdl is what made me discover I am trans so yes.
Being abdl somewhat bought out my gender dysporia, so I guess I kinda relate 🫠

Reactions: KittyninjaW
BabyAshtonMarie81 said:
To be honest before my transition to be female. I was ABDL since I was young. I would secretly wear diapers before. But since I started my transition as female. I wear diapers 24/7 with cute outfits and purposely wear Cute AB printed diapers when i wears short dresses because i likes my cute diapers to be seen by the lucky obes who get too. If i was born female I'd probably would've been more AB my whole life. And would probably have made being a baby my whole complete life style.
Heck I would probably have alot of fun dressing up in pretty outfits to match with diapers at first, as you're doing now, if I were to magically become a girl out of nowhere. But eventually I would branch out of abdl and I get into other fashion styles that Ive always been curious to try out

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and BabyAshtonMarie81
Back