Guys and erection issues with diapers

Your erection situation in a typical day of wearing.

• none

Votes: 57 14.6%
  • Just a couple- partial and usually subside quickly

Votes: 204 52.2%
  • A few but persistent enough to be annoying

Votes: 114 29.2%
  • a few, but are a major inconvenience

Votes: 20 5.1%
  • persistant most of the time while wearing

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
GoodnitesXL21 said:
So I'm curious, regardless of why you wear, how much of an issue are erections for you?
My response to this poll is: I enjoy responding to poles. ;)

Diapers are a fetish for me, so I’m happy to “take care of business” when it begs to be done. I haven’t gone blind yet.

• Haha
Reactions: pinkpanther, leterrip, TigerDL and 4 others
When i was a teen the erections when wearing diapers was annoying especially when i was going though puberty at the time and being like 13 to 16 every night i had to put on diapers before bed was i would say enjoyable but got annoying as i would have to point down because of bedwetting just so my wettings would be contained in my diaper . Those nights and mornings with erections was what got me really in diapers and especially after when i found out about masturbation . My erections was pretty persistent at the time , even just the thought of me wearing diapers or when i look down at my diapers thinking that what a baby i am for still being in diapers at my age was enough for me to be aroused . Thoughts about my friends who are not bedwetters and outside doing teenage things at the time was also enough to get me excited as i would feel like im a kid or baby who is still in diapers . I didn't really like it initially but have come to accept it .

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 35235, pampersguy827, Rezzu and 3 others
In the beginning yes it was a problem, but now it's either self-caused or it never shows up.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
sdf
Sgdlboy said:
When i was a teen the erections when wearing diapers was annoying especially when i was going though puberty at the time and being like 13 to 16 every night i had to put on diapers before bed was i would say enjoyable but got annoying as i would have to point down because of bedwetting just so my wettings would be contained in my diaper . Those nights and mornings with erections was what got me really in diapers and especially after when i found out about masturbation . My erections was pretty persistent at the time , even just the thought of me wearing diapers or when i look down at my diapers thinking that what a baby i am for still being in diapers at my age was enough for me to be aroused . Thoughts about my friends who are not bedwetters and outside doing teenage things at the time was also enough to get me excited as i would feel like im a kid or baby who is still in diapers . I didn't really like it initially but have come to accept it .
My young teen puberty years were definitely the worst with erection issues when wearing diapers. For me though it was mainly just from the physical stimulation of the diaper or from the anticipation of putting one on. I didn't like that though, because I wanted to be pointing down as a matter of function, so it would sometimes take a while to get my Goodnites on the way I wanted. At the time I wore them very infrequently so it didn't allow me to "get used to them" either. To make things worse, the wonderful sensations from wetting would usually instantly make me erect and aroused and more often than not I couldn't help myself and would end up masturbating.😭 Then I would feel shame and disgust and want the diaper gone.🙁 I hated that roller coaster and just wanted to wear and wet my diaper and be happy.

I am sooo much happier with my situation now in diapers! I get no problem diapering up. I do get some partial erections throughout the day that stay pointing down which I actually like. They tingle pleasantly a little as they're starting and ultimately just feel like a gentle subtle pressure and then just disappear by themselves in a couple minutes.

The only time I get an erection that won't go away now is usually on mornings that I have a very wet diaper, either from waking and wetting in the night, or if I had just wet big. This is the only time I sometimes give in and roll over on my stomach, resulting void of "#3" into my diaper a few moments later!😉

I no longer get those negative or disgust feelings and have come to accept and enjoy it as kind of a "perk" that just happens sometimes now wearing 24/7.

Cottontail said:
My response to this poll is: I enjoy responding to poles. ;)

Diapers are a fetish for me, so I’m happy to “take care of business” when it begs to be done. I haven’t gone blind yet.
🤣 That would have been a GREAT poll option, you cheeky one!

Last edited:
Reactions: HomeAlone, Lyric, Sgdlboy and 1 other person
When I began wearing them at 16 it was a problem but after some time it didnt happen that often. In some situations it was still an issue.
Now I have no penis left so definetly not an issue anymore.

Reactions: leterrip
My young teen puberty years were definitely the worst with erection issues when wearing diapers. For me though it was mainly just from the physical stimulation of the diaper or from the anticipation of putting one on. I didn't like that though, because I wanted to be pointing down as a matter of function, so it would sometimes take a while to get my Goodnites on the way I wanted. To make things worse, the wonderful sensations from wetting would usually instantly make me erect and aroused and more often than not I couldn't help myself and would end up masturbating.😭 Then I would feel shame and disgust and want the diaper gone.🙁 I hated that roller coaster and just wanted to wear and wet my diaper and be happy.
Yep totally relatable , putting on a diaper and the mere thought of putting it on was kinda arousing for me at the time , now not so much though. Agreed on the pointing down for practicality purposes and i would always get excited after putting on my diapers , it took me some time to get it under control even when i was a late teen . Yeah i've been though the insane roller coaster of hating what im doing because of diapers and binge/purge many times before i accept myself .

Reactions: Deleted member 35235, Lyric and GoodnitesXL21
It used to happen an awful lot- earlier than I should admit in a public forum. I seem to remember it happening when I “borrowed” nappies as a child.

When I first got my hands on a real adult nappy, a Boots Staydry Maxi Brief-Style when I was about 12, putting it on was an experience in itself.

I was harder than I had ever been and was so excited I was shaking as I lay down on the nappy.

When I pulled up the front to tape it on, the excitement became so intense that I orgasmed for the very first time.

In my 20s it was still a sexual thing for me. I would sometimes slip on a condom (to prevent chafing), tape (or re-tape) on a nappy and lie on my front and move about until it happened.

Nowadays, my wearing is a comfort thing and a practical overnight solution to not having to get up to wee in the night. I don’t get erections in nappies any more.

My partner is now the focus of those attentions, whether she’s in a nappy or not!

Last edited:
Reactions: leterrip and GoodnitesXL21
GoodnitesXL21 said:
So I'm curious, regardless of why you wear, how much of an issue are erections for you?

When I first started wearing at 12, and through my early teens it was quite annoying because I would often get one putting my Goodnites on. It would take a while for it to go away. It was even more annoying because I like to point down, so I would have to readjust when it settled down. I didn't wear as often back then, so that didn't help either.

On to now, I wear mostly Megamax with a booster and ocassionally Goodnites still. I have no erection problem whatsoever putting diapers on. I usually get a few partial erections throughout the day, but I don't find them annoying, but actually kinda pleasent since the Megamax has so much room, even pointing down. They go away in a couple of minutes by themselves. Some mornings however, especially if I have an unusually big morning wetting I'll get one that is pretty persistent and I'll usually roll on my stomach and "intervene" to resolve the issue. When I was younger, doing this was a put-off, but now I just kind of give in and enjoy it since I'm mostly 24/7 and have gotten rid of any shame of wearing. I don't advertise that i'm a DL to family or in public, but will wear anywhere. *I will only wear Goodnites ocassionally to the gym though, no Megamax there.*
I have some friends that are a married couple. He was telling me that when he taps his better half on the shoulder asking her what he should do with his erect Johnson she tells him “just rollover, the swelling will go down by morning”. I remember adolescence when absolutely nothing had to happen and TWANG!!! Ever a slight breeze and you were walking around with your notebook in a strategic location to avoid attracting attention.

• Haha
Reactions: leterrip and GoodnitesXL21
Sgdlboy said:
Yep totally relatable , putting on a diaper and the mere thought of putting it on was kinda arousing for me at the time , now not so much though. Agreed on the pointing down for practicality purposes and i would always get excited after putting on my diapers , it took me some time to get it under control even when i was a late teen . Yeah i've been though the insane roller coaster of hating what im doing because of diapers and binge/purge many times before i accept myself .
The same for me. I seemed to get an erection every time I was diapered starting when I was 12. The process of being wiped, powdered and then have diapers pinned on involved a lot of tactile stimulus that only made it harder to control my erections. Usually, after lights were out I would play with myself. I can't it got any easier until I stopped wetting my bed and no longer was diapered. In fact the mornings were even harder and I would wake up in a wet diaper and a firm erection and then I needed to play with myself again for relief.

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, chamberpot, Sgdlboy and 1 other person
Lyric said:
I can't it got any easier until I stopped wetting my bed and no longer was diapered. In fact the mornings were even harder and I would wake up in a wet diaper and a firm erection and then I needed to play with myself again for relief.
This is what's kinda been increasing with me after wearing pretty consistently 24/7 this year. I'm in my diaper all day and don't take it off except for #2 but usually it works out that I go when I'm changing for bed- but I don't get an erection then or masturbate. Because of this mornings are getting like your case was!🤣
PCS said:
In my 20s it was still a sexual thing for me. I would [put] on a nappy and lie on my front and move about until it happened.
That's exactly how I relieve my erection problem from my wet diapers several mornings a week now. I'm not complaining though and just enjoy it now.🤗

Last edited:
I wish erections would be a problem for me when wearing diapers. The more of a problem, the better! But, prostate cancer solved that issue for me.

• Sad
Furrytum said:
I always have my equipment pointing downward, so other than getting a bit of a semi which goes down quickly enough, I don't have a problem.

This-is-the-way%20half%20helmet.jpg

Reactions: KrankyPants and GoodnitesXL21
DLDeeder said:
I used to get hard just thinking about wearing a diaper. I recently started taking Adderall and now it seems I don't get random erections hardly at all. And I don't wake up to "morning glory" much anymore.
That's so interesting. When I used Adderall while studying in school I found it increases my libido.

ah the years of wasted youth.. rule number one for me was never let a hard-on go to waste, now that I am older and suffer from Ed I wish i had that hard of a problem to work out.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, leterrip, Kayleigh and 1 other person
One thing stocks out in the comments to this 24/7 diaper user... Somewhat tongue in cheek, but valid - If erections are a "problem", solve it by:
1. Climaxing, preferably in your diaper because less cleanup, and it's good exercise!
2. Wearing and using diapers more often, when they're just your normal underwear, diapers won't trigger you as much.

And also as pointed out, puberty and youth causes frequent inopportune erections anyway, regardless of diaper association... AKA being a normal, healthy human!

Reactions: leterrip, geekdiaperboy247, chamberpot and 2 others
I still get erections in my diapers almost 20 years after starting to wear them for bedwetting. It would always happen when a partner would put it on me, or me put them in one. Sorry if TMI, but my erections are made for diapers, downward curve at mid shaft. Makes it very comfortable to still point down😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyric and HomeAlone
I wish I had complete voluntary control over my erections. I would always keep my joystick soft if I did (except for when I’m playing with myself lol 🤭) Sometimes I get sore from being erect while asleep that I eventually wake up, take my diaper off, and slip on my boxers before going back to sleep.

I find that pointing my joystick up or sideways helps to keep it comfortable whether I’m erect or not.

Reactions: leterrip and HomeAlone
When I started to wear diapers in my teens it was quite difficult to get a proper fit due to my erections, and instead of being tight, my diapers ended up quite loose. Then as I got used to being in diapers it got better and I was able to remain completely flaccid during diaper changes.

I still have erections, usually in the morning and sometimes during the day randomly which is pretty annoying. But when I masturbate, I don't have full erections anymore, many times I remain half or completely flaccid.

I like what a lot have said, just the thought of diapers or hearing the word gets me excited, I have been wearing and wetting almost every night now for 18 months, and usually every morning I lay on my tummy to release or when I untape one side I need to (tickle) which surprises me at 69, as I can not even get excited and havent for 15 years with my wife unless diapers were involved. Even in my late teens diapers had to be involved to be intimate.

Reactions: leterrip, Lyric and HomeAlone
geekdiaperboy247 said:
I don't have full erections anymore, many times I remain half or completely flaccid.
Even when I desperately want to ejaculate, I might not have an erection. But, it doesn't matter. A few days ago, I reached into my wet, poopy diaper, pulled out my completely flaccid penis, and masturbated to a climax. I ejaculated onto my chest.

Back