Got Matching Halloween Outfits for Me and Pooh Bear From Lil' Kink Boutique! šŸ˜Š

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well it's offically October, the start of the Halloween season! So I got the new Classic Winnie the Pooh Halloween Onesie and matching T-shirt for me and Pooh Bear from Lil' Kink Boutique! For copyright reasons they don't use the term Winnie the Pooh/Classic Pooh, they just give it the generic name of Trick or Treat Bear, but it's CLEARLY the Classic A.A. Milne style Winnie the Pooh characters in lots of fun Halloween costumes! I got a Onesie for me, and a matching T-shirt for Pooh Bear! He looks great in it, along with his Diaper I got for him FREE from Rearz on National Teddy Bear Day. With these Pooh Bear and I are READY for an ABDL Halloween! You can get these and more here:
And watch my video on my ABDL YouTube Channel here:
I also broke out my Limited Edition Rearz Raven Glow in the Dark Halloween Diaper to wear for the occasion! I kinda didn't wanna wear it since it was a limited edition and not available anymore. But I don't think Diapers increase in value the same way as something like a Limited Edition Action Figure. Especially since Diapers are used once and then thrown away. I don't think it's as beneficial to save a Limited Edition ABDL Diaper as it's not REALLY a collectible, even if it is Limited Edition. Besides a Halloween Onesie needs a Halloween Diaper to go with it! So I decided to break it out and put it on for the video/photoshoot. So, ADISC Community are you having an ABDL Halloween too, or just a normal Halloween? Will you be celebrating with your Stuffies? And do you think I shouldn't have worn the Diaper since it was a Limited Edition and therefore worth saving? Or do you think the Diaper wouldn't be worth money and therefore wasn't worth saving, and should be worn/used? Let me know all your thoughts and opinions on everything in the comments section below, and as always...stay Diapered!šŸ§·šŸ˜Š
-ABDElsa ā„ļøšŸ¼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Pics:
Onesie
IMG_20231002_174517803~2.jpg
T-shirt
IMG_20231002_174552988~2.jpg
Both Together
IMG_20231002_174609843~2.jpg
Limited Edition Rearz Raven GITD Diaper
IMG_20231002_172807088~2.jpg
Testing the Glow
IMG_20231002_173129435~2.jpg
The Try-On (Pooh Bear)
IMG_20231002_174431247~2.jpg
Peek-A-BOO!
IMG_20231002_174359800~2.jpg
Group Photo!
IMG_20231002_174337911~2.jpg

Last edited:
It'll be a regular night for me. If I'm padded, I'll be padded, but I might do something with my sister & nephew. I miss Halloween nights when I was younger. We'd always find a party somewhere in town and drink our faces off! I like your Halloween diaper, but I don't see myself buying those. They're based off the Seductions right? No wonder they're discontinued. Looks like they just threw that squared picture on their purple diaper and called it a day. Just looks lazy. Cool picture indeed, but if they could've incorporated that into the entire landing zone, and not a picture in the middle of the diaper, it would've done better.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Back