Good adult all-in-one cloth diapers

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, AshtonFreecss, MetalDan86 and 1 other person
I’ll second DependEco, although if you’re on the smaller side, you might also consider Ecoable. If you decide to try DependEco, the most reliable diapers with be the ones with a PUL exterior. I love the ones with cotton and flannel prints on the outside (over the PUL), but inevitably they’re more prone to wicking around the leg cuffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater, Lyric, skylanderpamp and 1 other person
skylanderpamp said:
Dependeco are one of my personal faves.
Nice! Haven’t tried those yet and am loving the variety of prints on the AOI PUL diapers from what I see online in store. 😁

Reactions: Edgewater, Cottontail and skylanderpamp
skylanderpamp said:
Dependeco are one of my personal faves.
I've been thinking about trying cloth again, and this might have sealed the deal. ty for rec

Reactions: Edgewater, Cottontail and skylanderpamp
I use prefold cloth and plastic pants for bedwetting more than any other kind of cloth diaper, but do rate the ecoable night time diaper set for bedwetting.

Reactions: Edgewater, Cottontail, Lyric and 2 others
Cottontail said:
I’ll second DependEco, although if you’re on the smaller side, you might also consider Ecoable. If you decide to try DependEco, the most reliable diapers with be the ones with a PUL exterior. I love the ones with cotton and flannel prints on the outside (over the PUL), but inevitably they’re more prone to wicking around the leg cuffs.
The wicking is a real problem. That's one reason why I stick with cloth prefolds, cloth inserts and plastic pants. The other reason is I wore cloth diapers when I was a kid living at home and nothing else works as well for me,.

Reactions: Edgewater
Lyric said:
The wicking is a real problem. That's one reason why I stick with cloth prefolds, cloth inserts and plastic pants. The other reason is I wore cloth diapers when I was a kid living at home and nothing else works as well for me,.
It's hard to beat prefolds for function, and they're my preference around the house as well. I generally save the AIOs, pockets, and pull-ups (like Threaded Armor) for when I feel like wearing a cloth diaper out of the house.

But the leap from disposables to prefolds is a big one. You know... like being hooked on McDonald's cheeseburgers and then deciding one day that you're going to go to that Vietnamese restaurant and order phở with tripe. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, MetalDan86 and AshtonFreecss
I'd love to get these, but one diaper costs the same as a pack of ten disposables... It's hard to justify that kind of purchase, even though I realize they're reusable. They don't absorb as much and buying just a couple of them is expensive. :/

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Edgewater
Very long time diaper wearer and started long ago with pre-folded cloth diapers with plastic pants. And still use them today!
Although a great and fast diaper change, the all in one cloth diapers have their problems. Some of them covered above, but also, they are more a training pant as unless one is adding a cloth booster, they have limited volume. Yes, one can buy them with the upgraded builtin liner, which adds more volume.

My greatest concern with this unique, feature loaded product is the outer shell. That plastic shell has a limited life compared to cloth interior. Good quality cloth diapers have a long life with just basic care. The plastic shell, even the long life products still have a limited life compared to the cloth diaper. When, not if, the shell begins to breakdown, the effectiveness of the all-in-one fails with it. And wearing an outer plastic pant becomes mandatory to keep the world around you dry.

Understanding that with real baby's they outgrow the all-in-one while with adults, that does not happen, as the all-in-one shell fails with time.

Cloth diapers are expensive, but provide decades of use when properly cared for. The AB/DL/IC community has experienced a rapid increase in costs of disposable diapers and everything indicates that those costs will jump again as the cost of crude oil is expected to increase later this year and into next year. Now, cloth diapers will see like increases in cost as international transportation is dependent on the cost of crude oil as well.

Shortages: Any stop in products coming out of China and there will be massive shortage in Adult disposable diapers! Even a limited military engagement in or near the South China Sea and those Bulk Container Ships slow or more likely stops.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86 and odd1inSyde
I love the Haian all in one cloth diaper! I just wear it for comfort whilst i sleep and its very soft and cosy (so I cant say if its good at holding stuff) but plus considering how long it lasts if you wash it regularly, I think its a super good budget alternative to some of the expensive ones I see! Mine last a few months of wearing every night and washing every few days. The diaper in my PFP is actually the one I'm talking about, if u wanna check it out, u can get it of amazon, or get it a little cheaper of a site called emma pvc! (not sure if dropping links is against the rules)

Reactions: skylanderpamp, MetalDan86 and Edgewater
Back