Giving it a go

MamaWitch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
In the course of my learning about Littles, ABs, DLs, and all things related, I've discovered a natural curiosity towards wearing a diaper myself. I mean, who wouldn't? You all make it look and sound so enjoyable! So of course I had to go out and buy a pack.

I'll admit to the standard trepidation of trying something new, along with the thought of "what if this awakens something in me", but never let it be said I won't do something with an open mind! I'll give myself a week or so to 'get used' to them and see how I feel, then decide based on that whether it's something I want to continue.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, LaLoneDigi and CptKirk
Which ones did you choose?
If I can give some advice then it would be to begin with a couple of hours wearing and gradually build up. Don't just jump in attempting 24 hrs. You don't have to wet every time, use the toilet in between if it works better for you.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Tenawearer said:
Which ones did you choose?
If I can give some advice then it would be to begin with a couple of hours wearing and gradually build up. Don't just jump in attempting 24 hrs. You don't have to wet every time, use the toilet in between if it works better for you.
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind! I wore for a couple hours after my first post, seemed pretty comfy. Will have another go tomorrow for sure.
Oh, and they're nothing fancy, just some store-brand pullups. No reason to break the bank on the first taste! ;)

• Wow
Reactions: CrazySmoker, CptKirk and LittleRen77
MamaWitch said:
Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind! I wore for a couple hours after my first post, seemed pretty comfy. Will have another go tomorrow for sure.
Oh, and they're nothing fancy, just some store-brand pullups. No reason to break the bank on the first taste! ;)
Remember the store brands are crap! But it does ok for 2 wettings, nothing more. And then try some premium diapers from places like ABUniverse, Tykables, Rearz and you'll fall in love with them even more.

MamaWitch said:
Definitely not and you are off to a good start.

MamaWitch said:
YIKES! I say that only as store brand pull-ups would turn me off to wearing in a heartbeat......mainly as I know they'd leak all over the place..... I say this from the position of a man who has Urinary IC and knows what works, what doesn't..... I applaud your attempting to see what wearing is all about though as most people instantly seem to picture an elderly person close to death rather than your everyday man such as me with the same applying to women who aren't even considered "elderly" yet who live with these same issues. I'm 52 if that matters.

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
Back