Give a Sissy/Girlie name to the person above you

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Give a sissy name to the person above you adding an avatar is optional

I have alterier motives as i have yet to settle on one for myself so maybe i will be inspired :unsure:

Have fun and be kind 🤣 ❤️

Huh, well I'm not really sissy myself, but I do consider myself to be fairly "feminine" (though I generally try to deconstruct those terms). But I'll give it a shot!

Michaelmc... becomes Mimi!

I don't have an avatar on hand, but I saw that you like arts and crafts in your profile, so maybe a drawing of a creature sprinkled with glitter or a box of crayons would fit. Well, you know better than I do, of course.

My username might be hard to transform... my real name starts with "R," so if someone wanted to make something up from that, that would work.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc
1690600940622.png

• Love
Reactions: Rainbow and michaelmc
Piddly Patty! lol

Reactions: michaelmc and Patricia48
PrettyLilprincess can be pretty Philippa

• Love
Patricia48 said:
YOOO!!! Holy crow, did you draw that yourself? I was about to say too that I like names that are sorta rooted in rustic nature feel, and you nailed that. I would have never come up with Rosemary, it's awesome!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: star and michaelmc
No, I wish I could draw. Found that by searching for avatars and rosemary. Rosemary is my sisters name and one of my best friends.
Thank you!
Pattie

Patricia48 said:
No, I wish I could draw. Found that by searching for avatars and rosemary. Rosemary is my sisters name and one of my best friends.
Thank you!
Pattie
Paticake teddy bear ❤️

I don’t really do sissy names because when I regress in sissy mode, I’m not a girl but a boy who has the freedom to dress and act as feminine as he likes…

But posting here anyway because I’m curious as to what someone will come up with 🤭.

And Ashley is too obvious I wanna see what else you come up with.

Also Millie for the sweet sissy above!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ozzy4605 and michaelmc
AsherDearing said:
I don’t really do sissy names because when I regress in sissy mode, I’m not a girl but a boy who has the freedom to dress and act as feminine as he likes…

But posting here anyway because I’m curious as to what someone will come up with 🤭.
Ashey Bear

KitsBunny said:
Ashey Bear
I do have a sweet spot for being called a bear!

Well done cinnamon bun ☺️.

Gertrude said:
Ashley Dear
I’m awful at names-
but maybe “Gertie”

I’ve been on the hunt for a name for when I decide to come out/ transition. So anything is appreciated for consideration

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and DiaperedSubHubby
Narisa said:
I’m awful at names-
but maybe “Gertie”

I’ve been on the hunt for a name for when I decide to come out/ transition. So anything is appreciated for consideration
How about sweet little Natalie?

• Love
Reactions: Narisa
Cuddlez

Last edited:
Michelle

• Love
Pussycat

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW
little leah mae xxx