• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Get a whiff of this.

Skunky

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hi guys! I'm Skunky, a babyfur/diaperfur. These days. I'm sort of a "displaced" abdl/babyfur.

When I was a teenager, I had all kinds of friends who shared this ...hobby.. with me and it was a wonderful feeling, like it was all of us against the world. Nowadays, I literally only am in touch with only one person from my old stomping ground and it has all but vanished.

Anyway, I still feel very much the draw to be a big baby and associate with others who do, so I figured I'd try a new place out. Being smelly (or being teased for it) has always been a favorite as you might be able to tell by my choice of fursona.

In the real world, I'm an English teacher that teaches new immigrants to the US from all over. I love getting to meet people from all the different countries and work with them.

My hobbies include gaming, films, science fiction, fantasy, reading, writing, and roleplay. I'm a big history buff and I can get caught up in discussions about history, philosophy, or religion.

I love being a furry and furry-related content, of course.

I love coming up with new characters/stories/ideas, diapery or otherwise, and discussing or roleplaying them with others.

Anyway, yeah, it's nice to meet you all.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome to Adisc Skunky.😃

Welcome

Hello Skunky, welcome to the community. Hopefully you enjoy the time that you are here and that you are able to meet lots of people that share similar interests with you 😁.

You said that one of your hobbies that you enjoyed were games. What are some of your favorite games to play/what's your favorite genre of games?

Colour or color? Just kidding!

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Parrot said:
Hello Skunky, welcome to the community. Hopefully you enjoy the time that you are here and that you are able to meet lots of people that share similar interests with you 😁.

You said that one of your hobbies that you enjoyed were games. What are some of your favorite games to play/what's your favorite genre of games?
Thanks so much, Parrot. Hmm, I like RPGs, survival horror, a couple strategy
games and some FPS's. I'll list off some stuff I love or have played recently: Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, Elder Scrolls games, Fallout: New Vegas, Star Wars: KOTOR 1&2, Resident Evil (mostly the classic ones but I do like the remakes of 2 and 4), Metal Gear Solid games, Shenmue, Age of Empires 3, Star Wars Battlefront, Halo 3 and Reach, CS:GO, and tons of retro games for NES/SNES/Genesis. Phew!

NappyCouple1980 said:
Colour or color? Just kidding!

Hello and welcome from the UK!
Haha, I always find the difference between American and British English fascinating and often point it out to my students. Great to meet you!

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
Welcome skunky, great to have you here.

Back