Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Welp, we did it!

As of 01/16/2024 The Adult Sized Sippy Cup is fully funded!

Thank you to everyone who helped by pledging, sharing and believing we could do it!

r/ABDL - The Adult Sippy Cup -FULLY FUNDED-
Okay so we did it...now what?

Now we just wait. First we are going to wait for the 24th to come which is when the campaign officially ends.

Then after that I am going to purchase the custom extra large sippy cup production mold.

After that we wait for all the cups to be made and then we wait for the cups to be shipped to me.

And right around April the cups get to me and then I ship them to you!

So far I have about 738 orders to ship off which equals 2248 cups in total.

Okay so we are 104% funded...what about push goals?

Well honestly I have been actually thinking about push goals and here's what I've got this far;

- glow in the dark cups

- swirled colors cups

- cups with a design printed on them

You all can give me more ideas for push goals below BUT I cannot guarantee that I will be adding ANY push goals. If I do I will make an announcement but it's something I am still thinking about at this time.

But all in all we did it! And now it is guaranteed that I can produce these extra big cups :))

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, Elmo, furry121 and 12 others
Maybe an image that appears/disappears with temperature change? The problem with stretch goals is not making the product more (or at least much more) expensive to produce!

Reactions: Deleted member 74558, pawshine, PrincessPlaypen and 1 other person
What about a multicolored cup like the one you use in your graphics?

cf2866d6dbf57abd05a183530cf577f0_original.png

Reactions: Littlebabaprince, pawshine, Mas16210 and 5 others
How many ounces are they going to be?

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
Sealander said:

I love this idea!! I love multicolored cups!!

Reactions: Sealander
Sealander said:

That is why I got multiple. You can mix and match your own colors if you get more than 1

pawshine said:
Welp, we did it!

Thank you to everyone who helped by pledging, sharing and believing we could do it!

Now we just wait. First we are going to wait for the 24th to come which is when the campaign officially ends.

Then after that I am going to purchase the custom extra large sippy cup production mold.

After that we wait for all the cups to be made and then we wait for the cups to be shipped to me.

Well honestly I have been actually thinking about push goals and here's what I've got this far;

- glow in the dark cups

- swirled colors cups

You all can give me more ideas for push goals below BUT I cannot guarantee that I will be adding ANY push goals. If I do I will make an announcement but it's something I am still thinking about at this time.

But all in all we did it! And now it is guaranteed that I can produce these extra big cups :))
Neat! Can't wait to get one.

I am SO thrilled this is funded! I cannot wait to see these in person and it's going to be so nice to have a larger size in my hands.

I guess an idea that I have for a push goal would be to see ABDL themed keychains or enamel pins. I don't see a TON of this stuff out there, and would love to have more variety to add to my ita bag and pin/keychain collection 🍼

Reactions: pawshine
Sealander said:

That's already an option (something I will explain further on the kickstarter FAQ page very soon!)

Diaperboy27 said:
How many ounces are they going to be?
20oz (600ml)

pawshine said:
Welp, we did it!

- glow in the dark cups

- swirled colors cups

Ied like one... are they leakproof?

I love what you're doing! Thank you for making these 20oz sippys. ❤️

One thing I think would be great... licensed characters! PAW Patrol, Sesame Street, etc. Although getting the rights to use those characters is probably near impossible.

Elmo said:
One thing I think would be great... licensed characters! PAW Patrol, Sesame Street, etc. Although getting the rights to use those characters is probably near impossible.
Licensing characters from children's media might be nearly impossible, but partnering with Tykables or ABU and putting some of their characters on sippy cups doesn't seem far-fetched at all. The fact that this project got funded obviously says there's a market, and I expect our favorite ABDL companies are paying attention.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and Elmo
JulestheFloof said:
I am SO thrilled this is funded! I cannot wait to see these in person and it's going to be so nice to have a larger size in my hands.

I guess an idea that I have for a push goal would be to see ABDL themed keychains or enamel pins. I don't see a TON of this stuff out there, and would love to have more variety to add to my ita bag and pin/keychain collection 🍼
I actually already make a couple stickers and pins that are ABDL related! I def wanna get some sippy cup related ones going though :)) https://ko-fi.com/pawshine/shop

Reactions: JulestheFloof
Cottontail said:
Licensing characters from children's media might be nearly impossible, but partnering with Tykables or ABU and putting some of their characters on sippy cups doesn't seem far-fetched at all. The fact that this project got funded obviously says there's a market, and I expect our favorite ABDL companies are paying attention.
exactly Tykables and ABU have cute Characters that are not from children media , and look cartoonish enough for being on a Sippy cup :)

Cottontail said:
Well at the very least she can use steam boat Willy since he’s public domain & all that

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail
Marcie Adams artest does great baby fur art cute animals. I'm Shure she can do it with diapers on animals and not just look up her website some icons on her are her stuff

Last edited:
Any updates on where we can buy them?

Ink bunny has a lot of baby fur artists fur affinity has a lot too.

• Love
Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol
I supported it!

Reactions: PrincessPlaypen
Back