For you guys, have you ever worn tighty whities under diper?

Diaperdudeinmass

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I have done this from time to time. There are some days I just want to feel real wet and the briefs keep the moisture next to me. Some time I have worn a jockstrap instead.

dlboylife

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
i just got some of the padded training pants from rearz, and wore them under my barnyard diaper. the training pants are a bit small though.

yfront

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have done this from time to time. There are some days I just want to feel real wet and the briefs keep the moisture next to me. Some time I have worn a jockstrap instead.
Yes, I love doing that. Two pairs of briefs is even better.

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
No I don't.

I have wet my underwear/pants at times for the fun of it but I wasn't wearing a diaper.

If I wanted to feel the wetness, I would just wear one of my cloth diapers and plastic pants, which I do occasionally.

MikeDJ

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I never felt that I wanted to have underwear on under the diaper...I wanted to feel the nice soft diaper on me and love removing the underwear in anticipation of fastening on a nice thick diaper...

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I never felt that I wanted to have underwear on under the diaper...I wanted to feel the nice soft diaper on me and love removing the underwear in anticipation of fastening on a nice thick diaper...
Same. Really enjoy feeling the diaper itself. Never liked the wet clothes feel. Just enjoyed the slippery warmth of a wet diaper.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
I have worn a tighty whitey under a daiper more the a few times, I also just will forgo the diaper and wet in my pants ,, so naughty but also so fun, I have wet my pants on purpose off and on for the last 60 years or so ... don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon ...lol

Olilovesnappies

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I have never done this no, but I would like to try it! Any people interested in talking to me about nappies, add my Snapchat ojelley18
Thanks!

yfront

Est. Contributor
Role
I have worn a tighty whitey under a daiper more the a few times, I also just will forgo the diaper and wet in my pants ,, so naughty but also so fun, I have wet my pants on purpose off and on for the last 60 years or so ... don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon ...lol
Peeing in underwear is great.

pgfdp

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I have worn panties under my diaper for the same feeling. i enjoyed wetting underwear a lot in my teen years

KitsuneFox

> Likes Cuddles <
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
That would irritate my diaper area ... staying dry down there is important to me to prevent rash .

RadioactiveSquirrel

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
My goal when wearing is to feel as ‘little’ as possible, so big kid underwear is a no-go for me! 🤣🤣🤣

That, and I don’t exactly love the feeling of wetness... I love how diapers swell when I wet them, but once it reaches the point where I actually feel the wetness, I usually try to change 😕

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
My goal when wearing is to feel as ‘little’ as possible, so big kid underwear is a no-go for me!
Right! I'll have nothing to do with those accursed "big boy" undies when I'm in Little Mode. A buzzkill for sure. Besides, I'm usually in cloth diapers, so the wetness thing is kind of inherent. I guess if I was in a disposable and wanted the same sensation, I'd just tuck a cloth baby diaper into my outer diaper. Maybe pick up a bag of Gerber cloth diapers from Target or similar if you're just wanting to make your diaper experience a little wetter. They'll add a little capacity and they're thicker than underwear, too.

Last edited:

chuck

Contributor
Role
I have worn a cloth prefold diaper under my training pants sometimes if I need more absorbency. But it is hard to conceal, so I am careful when I do it.

Bose

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I tried wearing a leotard under a nappy a few weeks ago and it felt great. I could get it really wet, which I love doing, without worrying about making a mess on the floor.