Not open for further replies.

psychonautalis

"Live the life you love, Love the life you live"
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
What is your experience with laxitives and/or foods that make for a heavy messing experience ? Ones that are natural if possible!!

I wanna know how to evacuate EVERYTHING

I just eat any thing with gluten in as I'm a coeliac so gluten just goes straight through me
But in your case prunes or prune juice castor oil

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Don't know if anything changed, but the castor oil my grandma used to give me when I was about 8 or 10 could be your thing. Just keep in mind, if what they make these days works the same as the one I'm talking about, you'll have very little to no warning before things get out of control. Also, you can go for hours without anything happening and then suddenly it'd be over before you even realise what's going on.

• Wow
Reactions: ik02 and ChrisChris
Elenwen said:
Don't know if anything changed, but the castor oil my grandma used to give me when I was about 8 or 10 could be your thing. Just keep in mind, if what they make these days works the same as the one I'm talking about, you'll have very little to no warning before things get out of control. Also, you can go for hours without anything happening and then suddenly it'd be over before you even realise what's going on.

Castor oil is the worst laxative ever......its horrible to consume, however, the result can be interesting

Reactions: ik02 and Jorelaxed
putte said:
Castor oil is the worst laxative ever......its horrible to consume, however, the result can be interesting
Don't know, what you find interesting in the result, but yes, it's horrible. I doubt I can find worse childhood memories than those about that... vile substance.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Jorelaxed
Sorry, but why do you want to heavily mess your diaper?

Reactions: WhoamI
12srepaid said:
Sorry, but why do you want to heavily mess your diaper?

Because it's there? Some ABDLs like messing and nothing exceeds like excess.

• Haha
Reactions: ChrisChris and Chosen
Fiber One bars.

Found this out on accident.
Ate like 6 of them in a day pretty much making them my only meal.

You'll be fine for a while then oh boy if you aren't padded it's gonna be a bad time.

Hits like a truck. Almost had an accident while out with friends.

Reactions: Slaveboii24
Several glasses of Metamucil throughout the day and three protein rich meals.

After that, it depends on how you want it to go down. Castor oil will take several hours to kick in and will result in multiple cramp-inducing bowel movements.

If you want it to just be one big mess, wait until you're nearly desperate from all the fiber and give yourself an Enemeez mini-enema. Within twenty minutes, you will evacuate what feels like the entire contents of your colon.

No one has said it yet, but if you are going to do this make sure to stay hydrated and don't do it often. You are deliberitly altering your digestive process and don't want to upset the balance.

Reactions: Chosen
Sheepies said:
Fiber One bars.

Found this out on accident.
Ate like 6 of them in a day pretty much making them my only meal.

You'll be fine for a while then oh boy if you aren't padded it's gonna be a bad time.

Hits like a truck. Almost had an accident while out with friends.
Like a Mac truck I had a box of 12 in a couple of hours hit me with a warning crapped my pants good. We were in Hoenefels Germany for 2 weeks training for Bosnia

I have always noticed with me anything with cooked or caramelized onions makes quite a splash in my diaper. If you really want to make a splash try about a tablespoon of epsom salt in a glass of water. That one got me good when I was in college. But that's a whole other story. Back then I was just untamable and not married.

The instructions for my upcoming colonoscopy has me ingesting Dulcolax, Mirilax, and Gatorade. Haven't tried it yet (my first colonoscopy), but I here this will keep your colon going for hours. Maybe not what you are looking for.

TrainLuvr said:
The instructions for my upcoming colonoscopy has me ingesting Dulcolax, Mirilax, and Gatorade. Haven't tried it yet (my first colonoscopy), but I here this will keep your colon going for hours. Maybe not what you are looking for.

They didn't give you the giant one gallon mix of poison kool-aid?

If you can get past the terrible bitter taste disolve a spoon or two of Epsom salts in water and drink that, it works for me within an hour or two, i recommend you stay at home because when it hits you wont have much time!
Some brands of epsom salts packaged for bathing in have scented oils and other stuff added so make sure you check the package when you buy it that it only contains epsom salts (magnesium sulphate).
I use as little water as possible when disolving it so there is less to drink, i do it in hot water so it disolves easier then sit the glass in some cool water to cool it down before drinking.

Take everyone's advice and stay home for this project. Having the mother of all bowel movements in front of people is not how you want to be remembered. It also may take days to get regular again.

Reactions: ik02
Elenwen said:

I like to make castor oil cookies to mask the taste, and they are VERY effective!:sweatdrop:

Just one for a small mess, 2 for an uncontrollable blowout! :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing I like to do is eat about 30 dried apricots, well chewed with lots of water on an empty stomach.

There is no way I can hold it!:wub:

Go on a salad kick. All of that lettuce and other veggies work well to clean you out. It may not be quite as dramatic but it is healthy and tastes better than some of the other options.

I've only had one experience with laxatives; I took one before going to bed, then woke up the next morning really needing to go. The helpless diaper filling was awesome, but the clean-up was so dreadful that I'm not trying it again. The real thing is no match for the legend, I'm afraid, and I'm usually very good at handling clean-up. :p

Years ago, I finished breakfast and had to pass gas. I was diapered so I just let it go. The diaper just filled with soft poop. Clean up was a pain so I had to shower again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back