First time Rearz!

babyyhazel

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Soo today I tried my first Rearz Diaper! I am usually a LittleForBig diaper but wanted to try these out! I ordered a few daydreamers and barnyards and currently loving them!

As for difference Rearz just hold so much more and swell up a lot! I think I’d use a Rearz for nighttime and LFB during the day as they’re slightly more discreet!

What’s your favorite Rearz diaper? Maybe I’ll order some more!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, dl015, LittleTyke and 8 others
I like the rebels. Because the print is cool lol. They no longer make them. From their other company. I like the Be-dry. They have others with advertised higher absorbency. But it's not much difference in them as far as performance. And quite a price difference.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Great product awful company, sums up Rearz

• Haha
Reactions: neurallink, joeythebrat, munkey and 2 others
I’ve been using the Rearz inspire. Plain white and really absorbant. The critters caboose are fun, and I think hold the same.

Which littleforbig diaper are you wearing? I have an ABDry overnight 98AC9BBF-64E9-48B1-A5BC-C3996897F795.jpeg

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, Jorelaxed and BobbiSueEllen
babyyhazel said:
Soo today I tried my first Rearz Diaper! I am usually a LittleForBig diaper but wanted to try these out! I ordered a few daydreamers and barnyards and currently loving them!

As for difference Rearz just hold so much more and swell up a lot! I think I’d use a Rearz for nighttime and LFB during the day as they’re slightly more discreet!

I agree! I tried my first Rearz today too after mostly using LFB (Nursery Pink). I have the Princess Pink from Rearz which is super cute if you like that style 🙂 I think it definitely holds more than LFB. Just like you, I think it's a good night time diaper and use the LFBs during the day.

I like a lot of their diapers, but right now I am enjoying their BeDry night time diapers.

LittleMonsterUK said:
Great product awful company, sums up Rearz
I have heard that a lot of folks don't like Rearz/Incontrol as a company. What's the deal? I have only tried their diapers a couple of times, I liked them pretty well. I usually stick with Northshore.

I like their select diapers. Not the most absorbent but they are single tape and feel nice.

beyonddiapers94 said:
I have heard that a lot of folks don't like Rearz/Incontrol as a company. What's the deal? I have only tried their diapers a couple of times, I liked them pretty well. I usually stick with Northshore.
They tried to trademark “ABDL” some years ago. Their customer service is reportedly awful if there’s ever an issue too.

Reactions: joeythebrat
beyonddiapers94 said:
Happy to hear you have enjoyed our products. We are always looking for ways to improve, what makes you go with Northshore? We would love to know how we could improve to make you consider placing a future order. :)

Reactions: Ravensteel and leafgoalie
TheMat said:
They tried to trademark “ABDL” some years ago. Their customer service is reportedly awful if there’s ever an issue too.
Still on about the trademark? We admitted it was a mistake and stopped pursuing it. There is even a buzzfeed article where we discuss our intentions and our final decision to abandon it.

babyyhazel said:

Happy to hear you are enjoying our products!
I personally love the Alpaca's but currently using the Daydreamers because of the boost in capacity.

babyyhazel said:

Love the little monsters, two shot, nice print, comfortable, good taps, nice power scent, wetness indicator, you can also see the pee through the print

Reactions: LittleTyke
I have tried Rearz Safari in the past.A very good ABDL nappy. Am now using Little rascals and Tykables Overnights V2.I've not try any scented nappies yet, but it does appeal.

I always love Rearz Princess diapers. So thick and crinkly and soooo cute!

Reactions: LittleTyke, AndyPandy and depta99
My go-to (and in 🤭) diapers are the Rearz prefolds. I also really like their diaper covers. Their disposables are good too, but I’ve tended to favor ABU disposables, in large part because I live so close to ABU’s Everett warehouse.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, 60something, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
beyonddiapers94 said:
Rearz/InControl has had some iffy business decisions regarding copyrights which, thankfully, they gave up on. They have an excellent product line, however. Their best diaper for my big baby bottom is the InControl Elite Hybrid: it's everything I've ever wanted in a diaper, from the vintage white plastic cover to the super-strong velcro fasteners...to its cuddly-soft thickness and capacity.

A few here have shown hostility toward the brand...that's their doing, not mine. Not sure what they're trying to accomplish with that. :unsure:

Reactions: 60something
I agree with Cottontail 😊 The Rerz Nighttime Prefold Diaper is amazing. I have the largest size they make. WAY too big for me. That's what makes them feel sooo good. Don't try to run diapered up like this, you'll be falling down. By the time you have them pinned up (takes 4 pins) you're in overload diapers. You better have a big pair of baby pants to cover them up. Best part? Sleep in all you want, there's no chance of a leak.

Oh yeah. Daytime requires something considerably more discrete. Especially if you're out and about. These times I use Adult Cloth Diaper (ACD) prefold diapers with a toddler sized cloth prefold booster. I get them in the night time thickness (4 layers). All of us trained public diaper sighting pro's would spot me in an instant🤣, but what the heck, we all get to have SOME fun when we're out, right?

I've enjoyed just about any Rearz night-time diaper (InControl or thicker). The tapes are better than e.g. Tena, as they can be opened and closed a few times.

But the Rearz product I like the very most is the buttoned sleepers that they recently decided to discontinue.

Why did you do that, Rearz? Why?

Back