First time out as a girl

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I have a long time good friend who a year ago transitioned to a woman she had the operation in Brighton UK , she has known i am a cross dresser for a long time but has never seen my girlie side but today i had to see her to discuss her move to a new home as i will drive the hire van.
I made the decision to go in my other personer i put on a nice bra and knickers with my silicon boobs and a nice floral dress pink socks with lace ruffle tops and my t-bar patent leather mary jane brogues over the top i wore track suit bottoms and a long coat but on the way in the car she phoned to ask me to pick up some coffee and milk , oh hell i thought ! my mary janes sod it in and out quick luckily for me the shop was empty so on i went feeling proud off myself .
I arrived and i sat down she hadn't noticed the shoes so i stood back up and took of my coat "what the heck!" she said suprised then i slipped off my track suit bottoms , "ferkin hell what a difference" she said i said "you're the first person to see my female side" i said and so we sat and watched TV and had a proper girlie night and it felt so good to me it was amazing!
We plan to go on holiday in the summer together and it will be my first puplic appearance as a female and no we are not involved as i am straight and boundaries set we're just very good old friends .
She doesn't know off my little side but knows im IC , she told me off a romantically interested person who told her he/she was ABDL and she wasn't impressed far from it so no i won't be admitting to that side off me at all but maybe one day i can share that side off me with another ABDL /little person .
how was your first time out ?

Last edited:
Reactions: DLJosie, mammalun, Lilschoolfox and 7 others
My first time out was scary and I felt like everyone was staring at me. I went to see Anthrax and Suicidal Tendencies in concert and the whole night my friend was telling me to quit worrying because I was obviously nervous. It was a fun time but I felt so awkward. Now it's what I do everyday and I don't even notice anymore

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, BobbiSueEllen, FrillyFelicity and 5 others
i have actually yet to show myself out as a girl haven't gone ftrough operation but with one of my friends I have been out buying clothes and she's the only one who knows and I have told her I wanna be viewed as a girl aiming for being more open about it and show myself in girl clothing more often

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, KBoy, KittyninjaW and 2 others
AdultBabyDreamerSelina said:
i have actually yet to show myself out as a girl haven't gone ftrough operation but with one of my friends I have been out buying clothes and she's the only one who knows and I have told her I wanna be viewed as a girl aiming for being more open about it and show myself in girl clothing more often
I am just a cross dresser and don't intend to transition but i do intend to enjoy the odd days out as my alter ego first this summer will be a weeks holiday with my friend 😁

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, tempestcd, KBoy and 2 others
PinkyJujubean said:
My first time out was scary and I felt like everyone was staring at me. I went to see Anthrax and Suicidal Tendencies in concert and the whole night my friend was telling me to quit worrying because I was obviously nervous. It was a fun time but I felt so awkward. Now it's what I do everyday and I don't even notice anymore
Well done

• Love
Reactions: PinkyJujubean, michaelmc, mistykitty and 1 other person
michaelmc said:
I have a long time good friend who a year ago transitioned to a woman she had the operation in Brighton UK , she has known i am a cross dresser for a long time but has never seen my girlie side but today i had to see her to discuss her move to a new home as i will drive the hire van.
I made the decision to go in my other personer i put on a nice bra and knickers with my silicon boobs and a nice floral dress pink socks with lace ruffle tops and my t-bar patent leather mary jane brogues over the top i wore track suit bottoms and a long coat but on the way in the car she phoned to ask me to pick up some coffee and milk , oh hell i thought ! my mary janes sod it in and out quick luckily for me the shop was empty so on i went feeling proud off myself .
I arrived and i sat down she hadn't noticed the shoes so i stood back up and took of my coat "what the heck!" she said suprised then i slipped off my track suit bottoms , "ferkin hell what a difference" she said i said "you're the first person to see my female side" i said and so we sat and watched TV and had a proper girlie night and it felt so good to me it was amazing!
We plan to go on holiday in the summer together and it will be my first puplic appearance as a female and no we are not involved as i am straight and boundaries set we're just very good old friends .
She doesn't know off my little side but knows im IC , she told me off a romantically interested person who told her he/she was ABDL and she wasn't impressed far from it so no i won't be admitting to that side off me at all but maybe one day i can share that side off me with another ABDL /little person .
I would love to go out as a female someday.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, RachelOlivia, michaelmc and 2 others
Please be careful girls, i only crossdress baby, and i won't be doing that out there.
Just don't go alone.
I hate to say it because i think everyone has the right to express themselves peacefully.
But it's just not safe.
Go with friends ✌️

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, michaelmc, mistykitty and 1 other person
KBoy said:
Please be careful girls, i only crossdress baby, and i won't be doing that out there.
Just don't go alone.
I hate to say it because i think everyone has the right to express themselves peacefully.
But it's just not safe.
Go with friends ✌️
Sad but true, I've gone out occasionally (I have limited opportunity to do so right now) and on most occasions it's been alright but early on before the hrt (I am transitioning) took a larger effect not only was I getting stares when I did that but some places I got threats. Most of my non-class time is spent at work and everyone has to dress the same there :(

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: michaelmc and KBoy
My current solution is keep it to areas that have security and/or security cameras and that has worked so far. It's not that it bothers me what people think anymore, it's that I have to keep an eye out for people that may step out of line and having a way to prove it if it becomes needed. @michaelmc It's so awesome you were able to have that positive experience though I wish more people were that open-minded.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc and KBoy
KBoy said:
Just don't go alone.
But it's just not safe.
Go with friends ✌️
we can't always let fear control us for if we do its like not living at all I get what your saying but everyone gotta move forward eventually

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, mistykitty and michaelmc
we can't always let fear control us for if we do its like not living at all I get what your saying but everyone gotta move forward eventually
I have to agree with this. I agree with your warning @KBoy but I also agree with @AdultBabyDreamerSelina that we can't live in fear. As I mentioned previously early in on the hrt I was threatened when I went out but I didn't let that control me. Was I afraid for a bit yes, did it stop me from accepting and being who I am though no. When we're afraid of being us then they win.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, KBoy, Angelapinks and 1 other person
KittyninjaW said:
I would love to go out as a female someday.
Do it! It's incredibly liberating, and do you know what? No-one else really cares.

• Love
Reactions: AdultBabyDreamerSelina and Angelapinks
Ali123 said:
Do it! It's incredibly liberating, and do you know what? No-one else really cares.
maybe they has a situation that forbids it. what if they still with family and not fully independent yet? I agree it's liberating and maybe the public eye doesn't care but we don't know the circumstances.

Last edited:
mistykitty said:
maybe they has a situation that forbids it. what if they still with family and not fully independent yet? I agree it's liberating and maybe the public eye doesn't care but we don't know the circumstances.
Of course.

I don't know their personal situation, but my experience is that people are generally very accepting.

Reactions: michaelmc
Ali123 said:
Of course.

I don't know their personal situation, but my experience is that people are generally very accepting.
I know, I've shared the same experience you and others have had and it's true that majority are actually very accepting and I in no way shape or form meant to seem like I was dissuading @KittyninjaW. I agree it is something good to do because you don't have to hide anymore and it truly is liberating. All I meant was that maybe they have a reason they haven't been able to yet. It was not my intent to offend and I apologize if I did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali123 and michaelmc
mistykitty said:
I know, I've shared the same experience you and others have had and it's true that majority are actually very accepting and I in no way shape or form meant to seem like I was dissuading @KittyninjaW. I agree it is something good to do because you don't have to hide anymore and it truly is liberating. All I meant was that maybe they have a reason they haven't been able to yet. It was not my intent to offend and I apologize if I did.
It's fine and I know you didn't mean to offend. It just my brother and where we live are big factors in that. Otherwise I would dress up more becuse it does sound fun and as you said it sounds liberating.

Reactions: mistykitty and michaelmc
Ali123 said:
i not only plan to go out wearing girl clothing in public I plan on modelling wearing girls clothing too as to say yeah yo may see a male body but its what's inside that counts I´m a girl and I won't hear anything else

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and michaelmc
Very happy to see everyone talking about going out dressed how they want to!

Lately I've been wearing women's leggings as casual wear among other people and nobody's said a word. Looking into maybe getting a sports bra next. :]

• Love
Reactions: Ali123, KittyninjaW, michaelmc and 1 other person
michaelmc said:
That’s so great. I was with really close friends- married couple in london and we had been out then went back to their house as that’s where I was staying.
We got taking for a while then I went upstairs and just got changed into one of my favourite female outfits with opaque tights of course as it was winter and they are totally fine for the whole evening ad if nothing was different and we talked all night.
Next time I met them with my dirndl on.

Reactions: michaelmc
Don’t worry, my wife would not accept it so I chose three best mate friends and two female friends and share it all with them. Just choose your audience please or it can really fuck up your life
X
Stephanie

Reactions: AdultBabyDreamerSelina and michaelmc
Back