First time dressing for my partner (advice or suggestions please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traveller said:
So very happy to hear all is getting back to 'normal', and hope the family is making a recovery.
Wonderful news about you two, it sounds like it can become a constant thing between you and that your wife seems to enjoy the new you!
I hope the girls together thing can lead a little more into your baby/toddler 'ness aswell.
That will be a huge celebration day! Especially if your wife can accept it.... and maybe give you a nappy change one day.
We have found changes to be our most intimate moments (not sexual) of total trust and love.
Txx❤
Thanks @Traveller it was another beautiful day with a beautiful lady that I love.

Not sure we’ll ever get as far as you suggest and if that’s only a dream for me, so be it.

I’m just thankful that we have had fun again and that there was no awkwardness, just enjoyment and no teasing of any kind.

There was a small comment from my wife and I believe in jest about ‘at least you know where to look when you need new shoes’ with a smile.

That’s when we compared shoes and I said I thought mine were really pretty with the bows and she agreed.

Until the next time, I’ll update.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Traveller
Dear Jenny, thank you for the marvelous update and the joy you provide us, as we celebrate with you.
Hope the family situation continues to improve.

As @Traveller says: the best part is the ever deepening intimate moments of greater love and total trust, that you are sharing with your wonderful wife. The highest gift you can give each other.

From now on, whenever I see the movie title MIB I will not only think of 'Men In Black' but it will be most likely that I will also think of your wife and yourself, WIB = Women In Black !!
Thanks for that.

XX Happy2BeInNappies2

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Traveller and sissygirlpink
Reflection time is important and I’m so happy that we’ve taken so many pictures, I mean lots.

The biggest thing that I’ve noticed over time has nothing to do with me, it is my wife.

I’ve always been smiling from ear to ear, it’s my dream and fantasy, not hers.

But her smile has becoming beaming, so I do know she’s had fun, input more to choice, used the hair accessories I made for her.

When she’s selected clothes for us to wear, it wasn’t just vanilla, it was school uniforms and when posed with the question from me, ‘bonkers or ordinary?’, she chose bonkers.

There has been a lot of change and development. In fact when we swap dresses and I’m in my bra, tights and control panties, she is not trying to catch a glimpse, she just looks, when I need help like zip me up, no problem.

I’m so pleased where we are going but I don’t know where the boundary is yet apart from no make up.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Happy2BeInNappies2, rbm and 1 other person
Your wife may be happy because it's something you do together and it's a chance for you to be a small part of her world. I think it's very nice.

Reactions: Traveller, Happy2BeInNappies2 and sissygirlpink
It’s been a while and life is preventing my wife and I any quality time to have fun at the moment.

I briefly showed her two new dresses, identical dresses and sizes in white and black.

They’re lace pencil dresses with lining at the top and bottom with an exposed lace band at the waist.

They’re very pretty and she quickly tried the black and we plan to try them fully dressed when we get time to ourselves.

At least the thoughts and desires are there, I can’t wait and as much as it’s frustrating, the other family stuff at present is much more important.

Looking forward to it.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: Chrissie, Traveller, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
The climate of life is full of droughts, floods, bush fires, etc.. and rarely bows down to suit our personal desires, (great when it does).

O Jenny, yes the family comes first of course, but I am so glad to hear that the desire for your wife to have times of special loving and sharing, is still there, surviving the dry periods.

Have fun when it comes.
Thanks for the update.

• Love
Reactions: Traveller and sissygirlpink
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi all,

I’m about to dress up for my wife for the first time. I’d appreciate any advice or suggestions please.

I’m as nervous as anything but I’m also really excited about it. Did everyone else feel like this?

We’ve had a conversation out of the blue where I said I’d wear a dress for fun, it’s gone further where I said I’m going to and strange it didn’t meet any refusal. This is despite my wife being staunch straight laced and she has accepted that I will be doing it.

I said I’d need to get a few things and give me a while.

Well the while is up, I have or rather already had all I need. I’ve kept the idea fresh in her mind but asked that she not be shocked, I don’t think that’s possible.

Well tomorrow’s the day I think, we’ve discussed briefly her top three dresses versus mine and very similar, the first is a white cocktail dress that many of you have already seen, I’m really not sure how she is going to react i.e. OMG, FH, or Wow.

I just hope and pray (please) she accepts or that she would like to see more or that I can just have all my girly gear out in the open so that I don’t have to hide it. I am worried however if it is rejected or scorned what next?

It would make life so much easier, more bearable and I hope for her and myself, more fun and enjoyable.

I’m really hoping I can get her to wear the matching pink dress at the same time but I think that’s pushing it but, maybe just maybe there is fate and we can play together.

I’ll update and fingers crossed, dresses below, sorry if you’ve seen them before.

View attachment 79455

View attachment 79456

Wish me luck.

Jenny xx

❤️

PS I’m quaking in my boots or should I say booties and panties 🥰
hi like wearing dresses and filly panties

Reactions: sissygirlpink
Well, we’ve managed a full rare afternoon together this weekend and in between all the other stuff, we found time to try those lace pencil dresses together.

I started in white and showed her my white kitten heel court shoes.

There was a raised eyebrow or two but all was fine and they are also now in the open.

My wife knows there’s lots more outfits to try together and has total unobstructed to access to my clothes, should she want to see. That is the ones in the wardrobe, I still have a fair amount, maybe another third which is hidden as yet.

Anyway, I wore the white first and my wife wore the black. The dresses are very pretty with a daintiness about them, very light with built in lining at the top and in the lower dress part as an inbuilt underskirt.

They are off the shoulder and therefore need to be worn with a strapless bra. I have both black and white padded convertible 42b bras. They are very stable and secure and can be worn effectively without breast forms to good effect. I’d recommend them to any of our special girls on here and come with both coloured and clear plastic straps, the latter of which can be used in cross over at the back for those that have a tendency for their straps to fall over their shoulders normally. This saves constantly having to adjust and pull them back up.

For shapewear, I have used a firm control panty with a sanitary pad to keep them clean of course with tights over the top. Whilst wearing the black after we swapped dresses, I also wore a high waisted pair of corset panties over the tights that has hook and eye up the front in addition to a firm zip over the top. This further smooths the figure and profile and makes sure the tight are just that, tight and don’t move. 🤣

The front profile is very feminine and as I’m now starting to lose some weight, the hips and waist figure is coming along too. When wearing shape wear, one piece of advice, make sure you go for a pee first, there’s no chance of getting it all off if your desperate. 🤣

My wife paid me a lovely compliment about my legs in my tights ‘you have beautiful legs’. I said thank you.

We took pictures for posterity and memories and again had so much fun and lots of smiles.

View attachment 84082

View attachment 84083

View attachment 84084

(The black as I tried it on before to check the fit)

My wife is not so keen on the individual pictures, especially of her but loves our joint photos and commented that when I set the timer on the camera before I rushed to join her for an embrace.

I do so love dressing with her and really value her support and understanding. I think she knows now how much I enjoy dressing for her and with her. It becomes more clear the more of my wardrobe I share and fill.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, JensBabyGirl, chrischrischris and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back