First time dressing for my partner (advice or suggestions please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SissyJenny2 said:
I’ve just been looking at the pictures from yesterday, there are three of my wife and I together and we really do look like we’re having fun.

There are two of myself frontal pictures and two from the back.

I look so happy in them with a huge smile but it didn’t start like that.

I asked my wife to sit at our dining table and close her eyes and I came in and stood with my back to her.

I was absolutely quaking inside, really nervous and blushing bright red when I said open your eyes.

She put me at ease after the initial oh wow and was very complimentary then asked me to turn around.

That’s when she realised I was wearing a bra. She looked inside my dress a little later and said wow it’s strapless. Also later she asked me the size.

She also said she was amazed that the dress fitted me given that she had worn it before some time ago.

After the situation had settled, I asked her to wear the matching pink cocktail dress and she did.

The pictures of us both together dressed are beautiful and we both have huge smiles. They’re amazing and it will let me relive the experience for many years to come even if it doesn’t happen again.

But I think it will. 🤞

Jenny xx (the happiest girl alive at least for now)

❤️
As you have done here, write a journal of your journey for both of you to re-visit in the future, memory is great, but the words and feelings of now can soon fade.
I did from minute one of my ABDL coming out to my wife, at her insistence! It has been a real godsend regards seeing how our lives together and individually have grown🥰
WE are so happy for you and welcome to the REAL world as it should be.

As everyone says, take your time and let your wonderful wife guide for a while. Be prepared for ANYTHING to be said or asked.... I tried to be but was still very surprised sometimes!

It may help: I have a wife who is a life long learner and I knew that she would at least ask if there was anything to study about my ABDL, which she did. I found great help here for her eventually, but before then I had got hold of works by Dylan Lewis and Rosalie and Michael Bent, these alone helped tremendously in understanding what it means to be AB/DL - AND being a Sissy, the latter I think would be more helpful, but of course one day I think you will want to reveal your thoughts on nappies and happiness!

PLEASE BOTH OF YOU, talk lots, communicate about this when you can.
Both of your lives changed yesterday and in many ways it's the biggest life decision you have both taken...... now, make it normal!🥰🥰🥰👭👗👙🥿💄

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DylanLewis, Bgscrn14, JensBabyGirl and 2 others
chrischrischris said:
That's so cool ,fingers crossed hope it all works out, my x wife wasn't impressed with me wearing her clothes, I should have told her before we got married,
funny thing is she didn't devorce me because of this , it was because of my possive behavior o well
I’m so sorry that things didn’t work out for you @chrischrischris in that way.

I’ve been following you for a while and you have some beautiful dresses that really deserve to be shared.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
Traveller said:
As you have done here, write a journal of your journey for both of you to re-visit in the future, memory is great, but the words and feelings of now can soon fade.
I did from minute one of my ABDL coming out to my wife, at her insistence! It has been a real godsend regards seeing how our lives together and individually have grown🥰
WE are so happy for you and welcome to the REAL world as it should be.

As everyone says, take your time and let your wonderful wife guide for a while. Be prepared for ANYTHING to be said or asked.... I tried to be but was still very surprised sometimes!

It may help: I have a wife who is a life long learner and I knew that she would at least ask if there was anything to study about my ABDL, which she did. I found great help here for her eventually, but before then I had got hold of works by Dylan Lewis and Rosalie and Michael Bent, these alone helped tremendously in understanding what it means to be AB/DL - AND being a Sissy, the latter I think would be more helpful, but of course one day I think you will want to reveal your thoughts on nappies and happiness!

PLEASE BOTH OF YOU, talk lots, communicate about this when you can.
Both of your lives changed yesterday and in many ways it's the biggest life decision you have both taken...... now, make it normal!🥰🥰🥰👭👗👙🥿💄
Thank you so much for your sentiments and kind words.

I am a creature of habit and record and catalogue all my development in my pictures.

I do have a photographic and photo driven memory.

I look at pictures from 30 and 40 years ago and I remember how I felt and my emotional state. But I do get your point and yes it is a good idea to also document the experiences and developments.

Thank you for the wishes and we’ll see where this goes. It could be a one time occurrence but that will be for my wife to indicate. I love her and that love comes first. I’ve opened the door and broken the ice so to speak, I need to let her talk about it when she is ready.

I’ve bought a thank you card and written a little note and put a print of one of our photos from yesterday in it. In the photo we are smiling broadly, looking at each other and holding each other after a kiss in our matching cocktail dresses. It is truly a lovely photo.

I’ll give the card to her when she mentions the experience.

What it says inside is about how much fun I had and that I hoped that she had fun too sent with all my love.

Jenny xx

❤️

PS she doesn’t know my fem name, I’m hoping that that is something that we might get to talk about.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, Bgscrn14, GatoChihuahua and 3 others
SissyJenny2 said:
I’m so sorry that things didn’t work out for you @chrischrischris in that way.

I’ve been following you for a while and you have some beautiful dresses that really deserve to be shared.

Jenny xx

❤️
Wow thanks Jenny that's a lovely complement, I love your dresses too
❤️

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 2 others
Further reflecting on @Seasonedcitizen @Happy2BeInNappies2 @friendlyArm @Kayleigh @chrischrischris @dogboy @Forced @babybev @Bearcatz @Traveller ’s comment I’d like to say the following.

Love is sharing, doing things together and that means sharing pain and happiness.

It’s having someone that will support you, listen to you and kick you up the arse when you need it no matter what.

It means you can close your eyes and sleep in the comfort that someone has your back, is not expecting something from you as a cash cow or other ulterior motive.

I shared something with my wife yesterday that is long overdue and there was no ridicule or putting down. She gave and took part freely, had fun and when she’s ready will truly tell me how she feels.

She has now seen, read her thank you card and looked at the picture inside, all greeted with smiles and bashfulness.

I knew I could trust her, my problem has been that I was not brave enough, why? For the fear of rejection and scorn.

I decided to be brave, it may not work for everyone I’ll update when I truly know.

Thanks to all.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua and 6 others
SissyJenny2 said:
Further reflecting on @Seasonedcitizen @Happy2BeInNappies2 @friendlyArm @Kayleigh @chrischrischris @dogboy @Forced @babybev @Bearcatz @Traveller ’s comment I’d like to say the following.

Love is sharing, doing things together and that means sharing pain and happiness.

It’s having someone that will support you, listen to you and kick you up the arse when you need it no matter what.

It means you can close your eyes and sleep in the comfort that someone has your back, is not expecting something from you as a cash cow or other ulterior motive.

I shared something with my wife yesterday that is long overdue and there was no ridicule or putting down. She gave and took part freely, had fun and when she’s ready will truly tell me how she feels.

She has now seen, read her thank you card and looked at the picture inside, all greeted with smiles and bashfulness.

I knew I could trust her, my problem has been that I was not brave enough, why? For the fear of rejection and scorn.

I decided to be brave, it may not work for everyone I’ll update when I truly know.

Thanks to all.

Jenny xx

❤️
Take heed everyone who reads the above!

THIS, THIS AND THIS AGAIN IS PRECISELY WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT🤣🥰🤣🥰🤣🥰

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, JensBabyGirl, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
Hi Jenny, hope all is still going well.

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink
Hi,

We are speaking fine, divorce is not on the cards and we’ve spoken about what happened but I’m sure there is a lot more to be said.

I gave the card plus the picture which are on the dressing table and I shared all the pictures with her via our private Whatsapp group so that she could have them also as they were on my phone.

I’ll await the time she would like to go further or repeat our experience. I know it’s in the lap of the gods but she did say she was not as shocked as she expected so there is hope. 🤞

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua and 4 others
Thank you for the lovely update❤
I think there is more than just hope to go on. If, you are anything like us, you will learn together and your bond of love will just grow stronger.

My wife/mummy have broken all of our taboos and doubts now, and discovered so very very much about each other we could not have dreamed of. There is NOTHING like the total openness we have, and we truly hope you get to experience this one day.

Go careful, but, you have the card and picture on display for you both, take a great deal of comfort and trust from this.
Your soulmate is with you it seems❤🥰
Tx

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and sissygirlpink
Traveller said:
Hi Jenny, hope all is still going well.
And thank you for your interest and compassion at a really testing time.

It’s really fabulous to know that love and friends are here. That’s why I think this place is so special and it’s people like you @Traveller that make it so.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, daisycupcake, Traveller and 1 other person
Hello all,

Well it happened, my wife suggested play yesterday and I said, ok but you choose.

She went through the dresses in my wardrobe and chose two yellow gingham dresses.

In her terms she said we would be sisters. She chose my lemon schoolgirl dress for me and the large check yellow summer dress for her. The school dress really surprised me (I sensed a little devilment and tease almost little girl suggestion) but I think she was sure I couldn’t get in to it so she’d also laid out my pink candy striped summer dress just in case. I was just so excited to be that little school girl.

I asked which shoes and she said white with the white tights.

So we dressed separately and she closed her eyes again when I met her in the dining room.

We hugged and talked, she was a bit shocked that the school dress fitted well. She commented on my little boobies, smiled a lot and touched my nose with her finger as girls do.

Again we took a few pictures and she agreed to swap dresses, this time dressing together.

This meant she saw the full slip I was wearing and she commented on the lovely lace frill detail on the bust. I think both the act of dressing together, her seeing my choice in lingerie including my white full control knickers further confirmed my enjoyment but also knowledge of women’s wear to her.

Having swapped again we held each other had a few pictures.

I asked her if she wanted to wear another pink dress against the pink candy stripe but she’d had enough but she didn’t stop me changing while she undressed.

I suggested the black shoes and she preferred the white.

I decided black, with a black 2” patent belt, black summer hat with white ribbon and I practically skipped to have her take my picture. She directed me to pose and I’ve shared all the pictures with her.

We had a really nice day. I’m so thankful to my wife and when we talked after, it became clear, this was not the last and reaffirmed our deep love for each other.

Wow, what a fabulous thing she has done for me, I’ll see where this takes me and update further.

Jenny xx

❤️❤️❤️

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Chrissie, NappyCouple1980, Angelapinks and 13 others
WOW WOW WOW🥰🥰🥰

This is wonderful news! I am so very happy for you both.
Your dreams are coming true, and I can just imagine how marvellous it all is.
Those doubts and fears DID turn out to be unfounded, but it's no surprise from your descriptions of your love for each other❤
How lovely that you now have a big sister to help you dress and be yourself🥰🥰🥰
I truly hope you can go with this together as far as you are both happy. This is a truly big deal, and must be celebrated in the 'act' of doing it, but also in your new found deeper love. Go on, try and love her even more!😁

.......bet you can't❤❤❤🥰

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Happy2BeInNappies2, JensBabyGirl and 2 others
Well friends, it’s day 6, I’m still married, completely in love and very happy. I’ve dressed twice, we’ve spoken about things a few times and I’m sure the consensus is it’s a source of enjoyment for both of us.

I’ve reorganised my wardrobe so I have all my dresses and girls clothes easily accessible (excepting any littles). That includes shoes, hats, purses, wigs, hair accessories, dresses, jeggings, tops, blouses, skirts, slips and underskirts. My underwear, lingerie and tights are with my daily underwear.

I’ve a few things yet to share with my wife but my little side may have to remain my secret. I just sense the boundaries may not stretch to that but as most of you know, my wife has full knowledge of my need to wear nappies or terry pull ups with plastic pants.

What she may not understand as yet is it is not just the physical need but the mental and emotional attachment I have to them.

I’m trying to think of the best way to break through some of that barrier too and I’m thinking of introducing more coloured plastic pants. Maybe blue and yellow before pink, what do you think?

I think outright prints and littles would blow a fuse but as with dressing I need her to lead me.

It’s hard introducing change and as always frustrating when you want it now but have to go slow, test, pull back, reapproach and try again.

I just wish I hadn’t left it this long to share these parts of who I am.

Let’s see what happens this next weekend, I can’t wait, maybe nothing or she will choose something sweet for us both to wear.

I’ll update.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua and 5 others
Hi SissyJenny2 you provide this old man with such comforting joy in the recent happy developments in your marriage.
Thank you for sharing and keeping us up to date.
(By the way, does your wife know that you are are doing so here with us?). - If it is wrong of me to ask, please don't answer. - Sorry.

You are spot on when you say: 'I need her to lead me' your wife is definitely in the driving seat here and (as you know) her joy in sharing with you, is the prime concern. The last thing you want is for her to find herself outside her comfort zone.

It is only natural to desire improving changes in all our lives, but can I ask you to reflect on how long, (since you were married), did it take for you two to arrive at such a great level of honesty? (Just in case you ever get a little impatient over any future progress).

After all this wonderful shared fun, how you handle a weekend of 'nothing' (bound to happen sooner or later), will be a test I am certain you will pass with flying colors, displaying to your wife that your priorities are correct and balanced.

Hope this old man is not out of line - trying to express my concerns without appearing to be 'telling you what to do' - sorry if my thoughts come across in that way.

Many thanks for sharing your joy with us.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Traveller and sissygirlpink
Congratulations 💖🌸💖

• Love
Reactions: dazednconfused and sissygirlpink
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi SissyJenny2 you provide this old man with such comforting joy in the recent happy developments in your marriage.
Thank you for sharing and keeping us up to date.
(By the way, does your wife know that you are are doing so here with us?). - If it is wrong of me to ask, please don't answer. - Sorry.

You are spot on when you say: 'I need her to lead me' your wife is definitely in the driving seat here and (as you know) her joy in sharing with you, is the prime concern. The last thing you want is for her to find herself outside her comfort zone.

It is only natural to desire improving changes in all our lives, but can I ask you to reflect on how long, (since you were married), did it take for you two to arrive at such a great level of honesty? (Just in case you ever get a little impatient over any future progress).

After all this wonderful shared fun, how you handle a weekend of 'nothing' (bound to happen sooner or later), will be a test I am certain you will pass with flying colors, displaying to your wife that your priorities are correct and balanced.

Hope this old man is not out of line - trying to express my concerns without appearing to be 'telling you what to do' - sorry if my thoughts come across in that way.

Many thanks for sharing your joy with us.
Hi @Happy2BeInNappies2 thank you for your sentiments and wishes, they are of great comfort and support.

My wife and I have been married for many years and I have always had a yearning to be open with her about my interest in and desire to experience feminine things.

It’s not as though there haven’t been plenty of signs for her, despite being a go to guy on the outside. I don’t know but I think that’s what helped in it being less shocking to her when I did. It may also explain why she agreed the first time to wear the matching pink dress after I presented myself to her.

The game changer for me came when she chose and said here, we’ll be sisters in the yellow dresses.

I know there will be fallow times and periods of inactivity and yes I’ll be frustrated but I’ve always wanted my wife to get as much if not more out of this shared trust, love and activity that we can do together.

I’ve always found your advice and guidance appropriate and considered so I’m not offended in any way. For me it’s not about telling anyone how to behave, control their exuberance, more about experience airing caution and I truly appreciate that, thank you.

Lastly, no, my discussions here on ADISC are my own and private to me, I can’t see that changing as my little baby girl side may never be able to be shared and that’s about being sensitive to her boundaries.

Many thanks and wish you love, happiness and fond memories of your wonderful wife.

Jenny xx

❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, dogboy, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
I’ve a few things yet to share with my wife but my little side may have to remain my secret. I just sense the boundaries may not stretch to that but as most of you know, my wife has full knowledge of my need to wear nappies or terry pull ups with plastic pants.

Hi Jenny, excellent to know the marriage is still intact!
I want to say that your situation regards keeping your baby girl a secret seems to be the reverse kind of situation I faced.
I have always been AB (use this as an analogy of your previously hidden dressing) and came out about this to my wife in much the same way you have.
There was no previous knowledge of the need for nappies etc.
I was then faced 4 years later with finally accepting that I needed to be in a nappy 24/7, which I had always viewed as being entirely kink and probably the last straw for my wife.
We discussed this at length and did study the implications/benefits/negatives and, frankly, about the perceived fetish/kink/sexual/icky side that always seems to be attached. Result: 2 years into 24/7 and we could count the icky things that did happen still only on one hand!
Health and mental wellbeing is simply uncountable, but, we BOTH see the huge benefits during every hour of every day.
It became a 'no brainer' for us.
So..... to my point🤣..... as your wife is aware of your use of nappies and plastic pants, but without much more detail (NOT being nosey, but will assume IC of some sort, DON'T NEED TO KNOW!), please know that it really is not unusual for such users to discover inner littles if they were not before.
If like me it's a DL thing when I'm not little, then this is also quite common -
remember you are an adult with adult stimuli, so for a DL a nappy is a massive turn on for the male anatomy - delete if this is not you.
However, also like me, it's a regressive thing - which I think is you -
remember you are effectively an AB when you are being that very little girl in her nappy, it is giving you that mental space to visit somewhere that is safe, comforting and innocent. That same time in little space is usually a healing process that will re-vitalise you, and certainly in my case, makes me human again.
THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL and from what you have said I don't think it would be a game changer either, when broached AT THE RIGHT TIME.
Now, I thought coming out as AB would be tough but coming out as wanting to dress fem would be fatal!! Neither of which ended up being any kind of issue at all, totally the opposite in fact.
It was all down to trust, honesty, love.

.......and the fact that I was not having an affair..... THAT was my wifes biggest fear🤣👍🤣👍

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, DPLuvAB, sissygirlpink and 1 other person
I am in awe of your relationship with your lovely wife and please convey my love and admiration of her to her.

I’m not saying I disagree, I have to take my own sense check.

I know absolutely I am pushing her boundaries and I think incremental is the best approach.

I guess it’s a bit like a war, attack, gain ground, consolidate and prepare for the next wave, test the opposition, probe, understand weaknesses and strengths.

Then plan, strategise, use suggestion, plant seeds, exploit, confront etc.

I know it’s a really brutal analogy but I’m trying to avoid using a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

I really do love my wife, value her feelings, mental well-being and think that 0 to 30 followed by 30 to 50 and 50 to 70 will work better for her. If after that 100+ and all out I’ll be in cuckoo land. 🤣🤣

I will keep all updated as to progress but it’s not a science or formula and characters are involved and we are both really strong!! When we do argue, the roof comes off and it’s WW3!!!

Obviously we are a very mature marriage, have been through a lot and we are still solidly intact, so the prospect of separating is remote unless one of us feels completely betrayed.

And, that’s my point about not just unloading the whole wheel barrow in her lap at once.

I don’t mind being honest, due to medical procedures I have mild ic on both counts hence my use of nappies or terry cloth pull ups and plastic pants but they are of a more plain medical type.

I have probed with some noisier ones, I plan plain colours as a next step and once our dressing is more mainstream younger clothes, maybe further.

If things go in the right direction, I think the answer to my dreams may come if she ever buys me a toddler dress, nappies and a dummy. 🤣🤣. Personally I don’t think it will ever happen but we can dream. I never thought she would even dress with me and hug, so who knows. 🤞

My wife has not seen them yet but I did hint at maid or little girl but she was staunch no nappies. Those dresses are now in the wardrobe at the back, not having shared them before. I plan to say they were elsewhere and was worried about sharing them when she sees them.

Again as with my other good friend @Happy2BeInNappies2 i thank you for your guidance and suggestion and between us all, a lot of collective brain power and experience, I’m sure I’ll find a way to nirvana.

Thank you and love to you and your wife both. xx

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Traveller, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
It’s great to hear everyone’s experiences with their wives and it appears that different women have different or even no abilities to deal with our “interests”. My wife knows about my diapers and a tiny bit about my interest in girly things (not full on crossdressing).
She does not want me to ever wear diapers in her presence (can’t even wear under clothes as she can hear my diapers) and she basically tries to not think about it at all. A self imposed “ignorance is bliss”.
On one or two occasions when I was able to even mention diapers, she said she understands my need to wear but really can’t handle my attraction to female attire. In my case then she has less distaste for the diapers as opposed to the panties and skirts I like.
We are in the process of figuring out a trial separation after over forty years of marriage. There are other issues besides my diapers that are causing us to look for a break but the diapers haven’t helped.
Bottom line- while you never know how women will react it is always wise to approach things gently and gradually while being careful not push too hard or quickly.
And thanks for everyone sharing. While my situation may be worse, it is great to hear that some women are accepting of us.

• Sad
Reactions: Traveller, Happy2BeInNappies2, Deleted member 57387 and 2 others
@Kayleigh it must be so hard to read a different story. I am so sorry for your current situation and I do so feel for you.

I hope and pray whatever the outcome that you are both truly at peace not in ongoing conflict with each other.

Thinking of you both.

Love and best wishes. xx

Jenny ❤️❤️

Reactions: Traveller and Happy2BeInNappies2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back