First time dressing for my partner (advice or suggestions please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissygirlpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi all,

I’m about to dress up for my wife for the first time. I’d appreciate any advice or suggestions please.

I’m as nervous as anything but I’m also really excited about it. Did everyone else feel like this?

We’ve had a conversation out of the blue where I said I’d wear a dress for fun, it’s gone further where I said I’m going to and strange it didn’t meet any refusal. This is despite my wife being staunch straight laced and she has accepted that I will be doing it.

I said I’d need to get a few things and give me a while.

Well the while is up, I have or rather already had all I need. I’ve kept the idea fresh in her mind but asked that she not be shocked, I don’t think that’s possible.

Well tomorrow’s the day I think, we’ve discussed briefly her top three dresses versus mine and very similar, the first is a white cocktail dress that many of you have already seen, I’m really not sure how she is going to react i.e. OMG, FH, or Wow.

I just hope and pray (please) she accepts or that she would like to see more or that I can just have all my girly gear out in the open so that I don’t have to hide it. I am worried however if it is rejected or scorned what next?

It would make life so much easier, more bearable and I hope for her and myself, more fun and enjoyable.

I’m really hoping I can get her to wear the matching pink dress at the same time but I think that’s pushing it but, maybe just maybe there is fate and we can play together.

I’ll update and fingers crossed, dresses below, sorry if you’ve seen them before.

View attachment 79455

View attachment 79456

Wish me luck.

Jenny xx

❤️

PS I’m quaking in my boots or should I say booties and panties 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Babynix, NappyCouple1980, undine and 17 others
I hope all goes well. My wife was very accepting of me wearing diapers and I loved to be diapered in front of her.

Reactions: Jamestown, JensBabyGirl, sissygirlpink and 2 others
Good luck to you

Reactions: sissygirlpink and Traveller
Hi SissyJenny2 lets see. The pink dress (with pink purse), are closer to your skin tone, (taking the photo's light into account), but the shoes (and to a lesser degree, the hose) don't quite match. Between the two. I would go with the white dress, especially if you have a white purse to go with it.

Of course, the hardest thing is your wife's acceptance or rejection, so all you can do is pray and hope for the best. I will do the same here for you. Whatever you do, don't end up looking prettier than your wife, (as mine sometimes did accuse me of being) and hopefully your styles in clothes will compliment each other.

The main thing (as I am sure you know already) is for nothing else in your life to be more important to you than your wife. Your dresses should not be a cause of a wedge growing between you. If they become somewhat acceptable, at least there will be no more hiding them from her and maybe a source of shared fun.

I hope your relationship grows stronger in love, as you have taken this courageous step to be more open and honest with her.

All the best SissyJenny2 I hope to hear some good news soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: undine, JensBabyGirl, dogboy and 5 others
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi SissyJenny2 lets see. The pink dress (with pink purse), are closer to your skin tone, (taking the photo's light into account), but the shoes (and to a lesser degree, the hose) don't quite match. Between the two. I would go with the white dress, especially if you have a white purse to go with it.

Of course, the hardest thing is your wife's acceptance or rejection, so all you can do is pray and hope for the best. I will do the same here for you. Whatever you do, don't end up looking prettier than your wife, (as mine sometimes did accuse me of being) and hopefully your styles in clothes will compliment each other.

The main thing (as I am sure you know already) is for nothing else in your life to be more important to you than your wife. Your dresses should not be a cause of a wedge growing between you. If they become somewhat acceptable, at least there will be no more hiding them from her and maybe a source of shared fun.

I hope your relationship grows stronger in love, as you have taken this courageous step to be more open and honest with her.

All the best SissyJenny2 I hope to hear some good news soon.
Thank you for your honesty and view, it is most helpful and appreciated.

I am really apprehensive but you’re right it’s a big step, I just hope it doesn’t turn awry.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: undine, chrischrischris, Rakvirsza and 5 others
My crystal ball (magic-8 ball) says "Outlook good".

Jokes aside, I have a good feeling it'll go over fine. You being you and not having to hide will probably only bring you closer together.

And, I really like them both, but I'd lean for the white one. But both are super cute 🥰

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyJake, Traveller, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Bearcatz said:
My crystal ball (magic-8 ball) says "Outlook good".

Jokes aside, I have a good feeling it'll go over fine. You being you and not having to hide will probably only bring you closer together.

And, I really like them both, but I'd lean for the white one. But both are super cute 🥰
Thank you, I hope your crystal ball is true to form and appreciate your view.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Rakvirsza, Traveller, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi all,

I’m about to dress up for my wife for the first time. I’d appreciate any advice or suggestions please.

I’m as nervous as anything but I’m also really excited about it. Did everyone else feel like this?

We’ve had a conversation out of the blue where I said I’d wear a dress for fun, it’s gone further where I said I’m going to and strange it didn’t meet any refusal. This is despite my wife being staunch straight laced and she has accepted that I will be doing it.

I said I’d need to get a few things and give me a while.

Well the while is up, I have or rather already had all I need. I’ve kept the idea fresh in her mind but asked that she not be shocked, I don’t think that’s possible.

Well tomorrow’s the day I think, we’ve discussed briefly her top three dresses versus mine and very similar, the first is a white cocktail dress that many of you have already seen, I’m really not sure how she is going to react i.e. OMG, FH, or Wow.

I just hope and pray (please) she accepts or that she would like to see more or that I can just have all my girly gear out in the open so that I don’t have to hide it. I am worried however if it is rejected or scorned what next?

It would make life so much easier, more bearable and I hope for her and myself, more fun and enjoyable.

I’m really hoping I can get her to wear the matching pink dress at the same time but I think that’s pushing it but, maybe just maybe there is fate and we can play together.

I’ll update and fingers crossed, dresses below, sorry if you’ve seen them before.

View attachment 79455

View attachment 79456

Wish me luck.

Jenny xx

❤️

PS I’m quaking in my boots or should I say booties and panties 🥰
I'm not commenting on ADISC at the moment, so, just for you....... I AM SO PROUD FOR YOU!!
It will go perfectly.
You will both be so happy.
Your wife will probably love you more.
GO GIRL AND MAKE IT FUN, RELAX AND GO WITH THE FLOW❤❤❤❤
T xx

• Love
Reactions: undine, JensBabyGirl, Deleted member 57387 and 2 others
My advice is moderation. Once you have shown her what you look like it a dress, diaper, etc... your tendency will be to want to do it again and right away, especially if you get a feeling that she is okay or accepting of you dressing that way. The big mistake many of us make is to start pushing it and dressing more and more in front of our love one because it feels so good to us. Don't do it. She will only end up being upset and will feel that you prefer to do the dressing to spending quality time with her. Then she will regret that she ever agreed to it. So take it slow, don't push it, and don't make it the only thing you talk about or think about. Get your priorities straight... her before dressing.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, JensBabyGirl, Freddie07601 and 6 others
Just make sure she knows that she is the only woman in your life.

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, JensBabyGirl, Deleted member 57387 and 5 others
Hi all,

I’ve waited until the day was done to reply to you all.

My emotions are all over the place and your advice has been so precious and important.

It was absolutely fabulous and we wore the matching dresses together. It just doesn’t get any better, my wife was a bit reserved and she felt a bit off but maybe a brave face, I have pictures of us both together and I will treasure them so.

Thank you for this wonderful gift and I don’t have to hide so many things!!

Yes, there’s work to do to cover all the rest but this was such a beautiful coming out day.

It means I can start to just put the stuff in the wardrobe and if she sees it, it’s ok.

Wow, today has been massive and the biggest thank you of all to my beautiful wife!!!

I should not have doubted her this long.

Thank you all!

Jenny xx

❤️

PS if you didn’t know, I’m on cloud 9.

• Love
Reactions: Louise, Chrissie, NappyCouple1980 and 15 others
That's wonderful. I wish I could give you a congrats hug 🥰

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Traveller, Deleted member 57387 and 1 other person
Wonderful, wonderful wonderful !!!
Another fantastic example of taking a small step and a giant leap at the same time.
Grow stronger in love as you keep putting her first.
Go for it !!

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Traveller, Deleted member 57387 and 2 others
Well, 7 hours later and I’m still pinching myself ‘is it real?’

Yes it is and my girly shoes are like beacons on the floor.

Wow, I think I’ll take it slow and wait for her to ask or suggest more. I’ll leave it a week or so.

I’m just still so excited and relieved.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: undine, Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua and 4 others
Congrats. I’m so happy for you.
Heed the advice given about not pushing too hard . I made that mistake and I am dealing with the consequences.

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, JensBabyGirl, Traveller and 2 others
Kayleigh said:
Congrats. I’m so happy for you.
Heed the advice given about not pushing too hard . I made that mistake and I am dealing with the consequences.
Thank you @Kayleigh your view seems to be the consensus of all and I thank everyone for their honesty and support in this.

I really don’t want to blow my chances so fully intend to let my wife think about it, ask about things first.

It’s going to be frustrating as with anything you want more of but if I push, you’re right, it will all be for nothing and it could also be catastrophic.

Thanks again.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Angelapinks, GatoChihuahua and 5 others
Congratulations !

I have allays been convinced that most women consider that it is cute for a man to express his feminine side.

You are right, don't push it too hard... But staying in the closet is not good too : big secrets between husbands are bad.

I wish you both to find your equilibrium, and have a happy life ! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: JensBabyGirl, Traveller, Deleted member 57387 and 2 others
I’ve just been looking at the pictures from yesterday, there are three of my wife and I together and we really do look like we’re having fun.

There are two of myself frontal pictures and two from the back.

I look so happy in them with a huge smile but it didn’t start like that.

I asked my wife to sit at our dining table and close her eyes and I came in and stood with my back to her.

I was absolutely quaking inside, really nervous and blushing bright red when I said open your eyes.

She put me at ease after the initial oh wow and was very complimentary then asked me to turn around.

That’s when she realised I was wearing a bra. She looked inside my dress a little later and said wow it’s strapless. Also later she asked me the size.

She also said she was amazed that the dress fitted me given that she had worn it before some time ago.

After the situation had settled, I asked her to wear the matching pink cocktail dress and she did.

The pictures of us both together dressed are beautiful and we both have huge smiles. They’re amazing and it will let me relive the experience for many years to come even if it doesn’t happen again.

But I think it will. 🤞

Jenny xx (the happiest girl alive at least for now)

❤️

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, undine, Angelapinks and 8 others
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Wonderful, wonderful wonderful !!!
Another fantastic example of taking a small step and a giant leap at the same time.
Grow stronger in love as you keep putting her first.
Go for it !!
Yes, that's a beautiful way to say it. Small step and giant leap, all at once. Bravo!

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Traveller, Deleted member 57387 and 1 other person
That's so cool ,fingers crossed hope it all works out, my x wife wasn't impressed with me wearing her clothes, I should have told her before we got married,
funny thing is she didn't devorce me because of this , it was because of my possive behavior o well

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Happy2BeInNappies2 and sissygirlpink
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back