LittleRosey

Little Waddler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
As some people know, I recently ordered my first pair of diapers and tried them out last night. I was littling out way more than I expected to, so I left the reviews for the morning. 🫣

To put it simply... I LOVE IT! 🥰

I tried out a sample of the Forsite Maximum Briefs, the Under the Sea themed ones. Crinkles and soggies galore, I'll tell you that! 🤭 I also ordered some more samples to try out, just to see if there's other things I like.

Thank you so much for all the love and support on my first big step with diapers! Reading everyone's "first time" stories is also really fun, so please feel free to keep sharing! I love hearing them! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail, littledinogoesrawr, AsherDearing and 1 other person
First but I suspect not the last 😀

• Love
Reactions: LittleRosey
May this be the first of many times, have fun!

• Love
I’ll say what I said in the last thread, it made me full of smiles to see you littleling out and enjoying yourself so much 🥰.

Nappies are just such special things to us ABs, it sucks that I can’t really wear at the moment but I will be able to in a few weeks and I’m really looking forward to it 😤.

Just remember that nappies can get expensive quickly, if you have the space to do laundry, maybe try getting a cloth diaper as well and see how you like them 😊.

• Love
Forced said:
First but I suspect not the last 😀
Definitely not! I'm hooked! 🥰

Reactions: Forced
littledinogoesrawr said:
May this be the first of many times, have fun!
Hehe, thank you!! Already looking forward to my other samples arriving 😁

Reactions: littledinogoesrawr
AsherDearing said:
I’ll say what I said in the last thread, it made me full of smiles to see you littleling out and enjoying yourself so much 🥰.

Nappies are just such special things to us ABs, it sucks that I can’t really wear at the moment but I will be able to in a few weeks and I’m really looking forward to it 😤.

Just remember that nappies can get expensive quickly, if you have the space to do laundry, maybe try getting a cloth diaper as well and see how you like them 😊.
Dawww that's so sweet, thank you! 🥰🥰

It really is a special experience. I hope time flies by so you can be comfy in nappies again! But yes, I will definitely keep that in mind. 😁

I'm ready to explore!

LittleRosey said:
Dawww that's so sweet, thank you! 🥰🥰

It really is a special experience. I hope time flies by so you can be comfy in nappies again! But yes, I will definitely keep that in mind. 😁

I'm ready to explore!

I really hope so too.

Thank you for calling me sweet, I really needed that right now.

I'm glad your first experience was so positive, @LittleRosey. If you decide to branch out, I hope your winning streak continues.

My first time wearing a diaper by choice was so long ago that the first several times have sort of blurred together in my memory. In short, I was borrowing and using my younger sister's cloth diapers. It was definitely thrilling, but not entirely in a positive way because I was also terrified of being caught. It wasn't until I was in my 30s that I tried my first ABDL disposable diapers, which were ABU Cushies. Fortunately, like you, I had some beginner's luck. Those diapers fit and functioned really well on me. (Although I've certainly had my fair share of bad luck in the years since. Nobody escapes, ha ha!)

Last edited:
  • Love
AsherDearing said:
I really hope so too.

Thank you for calling me sweet, I really needed that right now.
Of course, only being honest ☺️

You are very sweet. Your presence on here is very comforting and warm, like a big soft hug. 🤗

Reactions: AsherDearing
Cottontail said:
I'm glad your first experience was so positive, @LittleRosey. If you decide to branch out, I hope your winning streak continues.

My first time wearing a diaper by choice was so long ago that the first several times have sort of blurred together in my memory. In short, I was borrowing and using my younger sister's cloth diapers. It was definitely thrilling, but not entirely in a positive way because I was also terrified of being caught. It wasn't until I was in my 30s that I tried my first ABDL disposable diapers, which were ABU Cushies. Fortunately, like you, I had some beginner's luck. Those diapers fit and functioned really well on me. (Although I've certainly had my fair share of bad luck in the years since. Nobody escapes, ha ha!)
I'm also still terrified of being caught. Sharing a home with others is hard sometimes. 😮‍💨 Definitely been making use of the locking mechanism on my bedroom door, haha!

I hope you're able to enjoy the experience more comfortably now. I'm sure I'll come across my share of bad luck 😂 I'm just waiting!

Reactions: Cottontail
LittleRosey said:
I'm also still terrified of being caught. Sharing a home with others is hard sometimes. 😮‍💨 Definitely been making use of the locking mechanism on my bedroom door, haha!
Aw, well... yeah... I do know how that goes! I hope your privacy situation improves at some point, and in the meantime that your lock is trustworthy. :)

LittleRosey said:
I hope you're able to enjoy the experience more comfortably now.
Yes, thankfully. I'm a parent, and not eager for my teens to find out about this stuff, but I've worked out a pretty good routine...I think. (*knocks on wood*)

Back