First attempt at sewing

TrickCyclist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
My first attempt at sewing some waterproof pants.

Attachments

• pants1.JPG
    pants1.JPG
    656.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: atvmotormania, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Well done fellow Australian !!
Could this be the start of a private enterprise for yourself?
I tried something similar years ago with no success, as I did not have the skills or know how.
Hope you can keep it up.
Meanwhile, it sure is cold and wet outside.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Good job!

I begun sewing during the pandemic, bought myself a singer sewing machine, and have sewn numerous onesies, diaper covers, and done many modifications to existing clothing.

Buying a sewing machine and teaching myself how to sew has saved me countless amounts of money since I don't buy any abdl items anymore, I just make them myself!

I found the most valuable thing about sewing is a nice big flat area that you can cut/measure/pin down stuff on. Nobody told me that when I started, and had to figure it out myself through trial and error.

Keep it going and keep learning!
Cheers from a fellow commonwealth'er 👍🏻

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Selene, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Well done fellow Australian !!
Could this be the start of a private enterprise for yourself?
I tried something similar years ago with no success, as I did not have the skills or know how.
Hope you can keep it up.
Meanwhile, it sure is cold and wet outside.
Thank you for your kind words. The sewing is a bit ordinary in places but I was reasonably happy with it as a first go.

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
I begun sewing during the pandemic, bought myself a singer sewing machine, and have sewn numerous onesies, diaper covers, and done many modifications to existing clothing.
That's cool. Where do you get the patterns?
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
I found the most valuable thing about sewing is a nice big flat area that you can cut/measure/pin down stuff on. Nobody told me that when I started, and had to figure it out myself through trial and error.
I usually cut stuff out on the floor but a table would be good. It's surprising how big things cab be when laid out flat.

Reactions: babytimfadden and Happy2BeInNappies2
Back