Finally worked up the courage to get real diapers

Jaspy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
For reference, I love Goodnites. They’re what I started wearing when I was 14, but I felt like trying something different. I worked up the courage and went to the Amazon Rearz retailer and picked up a pack of Lil’ Monsters size small. They should arrive next Friday and I’m super excited.

Reactions: jamiejamie, Owlzzy, ChristianDiaperLover and 6 others
That's awesome! I hope you enjoy them.

Good for you. I wish they made Goodnights for people who need large sizes

Now you need some baby powder (cornstarch based, avoid talc — I put it in the diaper along the leak guards and down the centre), and anti–rash cream. I use Burt's Bees Baby, which is very good quality (but Metanium is also good). You might want some vinyl gloves for applying your lotions and creams. It saves a big wash up in the middle of getting ready.

Then pad up, tape up, go out into the big wide world, find friends, and blissfully enjoy life!

Last edited:
That is awesome. There is nothing like real diapers. I am sure you will love them. I remember buying my first diapers. It was exciting and scary all at the same time. It gets easier over time buying diapers. I am glad there is the internet now, because it makes buying diapers like Rearz much easier for us who like to wear diapers. Especially when they are cute prints.

Reactions: safaridaze
That's awesome!! :D I hope you enjoy them!! I'm sooo happy I finally gave in and tried diapers for the first time last summer!! I've been wearing them everyday since!! <3

Back