SissyPwincessAndrea

πŸŽ€Sissy Little Girl in this strange worldπŸŽ€
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Since yesterday my throat has been hurting and I've been coughing nonstop. This is nothing new for me but it's almost the holiday season which is the worst time to get sick. I've been trying to fall back asleep with my onesie and pacis, but I've been having no luck and it sucks.

Falling back asleep has been very hard for me this past year and I thought I could try and fix that with my abdl stuff. But as I expected, nothing changed. I hate this so much. I just want to wear a diaper, onesie, paci, maybe drink a bottle, and fall back asleep easily but the world is always working against me.

If you can, please send me love and hugs because I just want this to be over at this point. My life keeps bringing me down in so many ways, so many times I just want to call it quits. And unfortunately this is one of those times. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
sissyprincess2390 said:
Since yesterday my throat has been hurting and I've been coughing nonstop. This is nothing new for me but it's almost the holiday season which is the worst time to get sick. I've been trying to fall back asleep with my onesie and pacis, but I've been having no luck and it sucks.

Falling back asleep has been very hard for me this past year and I thought I could try and fix that with my abdl stuff. But as I expected, nothing changed. I hate this so much. I just want to wear a diaper, onesie, paci, maybe drink a bottle, and fall back asleep easily but the world is always working against me.

If you can, please send me love and hugs because I just want this to be over at this point. My life keeps bringing me down in so many ways, so many times I just want to call it quits. And unfortunately this is one of those times. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Sending all the hugs in the world πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

You are doing amazing, falling asleep in a new way (ie with a nappy between you’re legs or a dummy in your mouth) can take a long time. I know things are hard but please don’t give up. You have already been a positive influence on ADISC in a very short amount of time, you are a very special little princess πŸ€—.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and BobbiSueEllen
AsherDearing said:
Sending all the hugs in the world πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

You are doing amazing, falling asleep in a new way (ie with a nappy between you’re legs or a dummy in your mouth) can take a long time. I know things are hard but please don’t give up. You have already been a positive influence on ADISC in a very short amount of time, you are a very special little princess πŸ€—.
Thank you Asher you're so sweet I love you πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’— I hope I can get through this.

• Love
Not as sweet as you. 😚

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SissyPwincessAndrea
  • Love
Hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs :geek:

• Love
PaigeCherubiel said:
Hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs - hugs :geek:
Thank you. I'll gladly accept all the hugs. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’–

• Love
I don't wanna pass this by with no response. Yesterday was an extremely bad day for me and many people cared about it and responded to help. Now, I wanna be one of those people for you. I, too, have dry coughs since moving back: Boise is 2,640 feet elevation (I call Boise "The Half-Mile-High City") and it's rather dry here, more so than Seattle or Louisville.

It's hard and I empathize...but your situation sounds worse. Have you at all seen a doc for this? You deserve comfort...and sleep. And for now...HUGGGGSSSS for you...for your throat and all else that's weighing over you. Somehow...we'll help ya through! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯°

• Love
Reactions: AsherDearing and SissyPwincessAndrea
BobbiSueEllen said:
I don't wanna pass this by with no response. Yesterday was an extremely bad day for me and many people cared about it and responded to help. Now, I wanna be one of those people for you. I, too, have dry coughs since moving back: Boise is 2,640 feet elevation (I call Boise "The Half-Mile-High City") and it's rather dry here, more so than Seattle or Louisville.

It's hard and I empathize...but your situation sounds worse. Have you at all seen a doc for this? You deserve comfort...and sleep. And for now...HUGGGGSSSS for you...for your throat and all else that's weighing over you. Somehow...we'll help ya through! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯°
Thank you and I haven't gone to a doctor yet. I may need to tho. I know yesterday didn't go that well for you, but I hope you're feeling better and thank you for taking the time to try and help me out. 😊😊πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’–

• Love
sissyprincess2390 said:

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

• Love
  • Love
Aww, I really hope you feel better soon! I've recently been going through absolute hell with my anxiety so I can relate to you!

It absolutely sucks being sick, I hate it so much.

Sending you all the hugs I can πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
And I hope you start feeling better! πŸ₯°

As Asher said, you've definitely had a great positive impact on the community! Don't lose sight of hope, things will absolutely get better! Stay happy in your little headspace, let it heal you and comfort you as much as it can!

🧸🍼

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, BobbiSueEllen and AsherDearing
Akura said:
Aww, I really hope you feel better soon! I've recently been going through absolute hell with my anxiety so I can relate to you!

It absolutely sucks being sick, I hate it so much.

Sending you all the hugs I can πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
And I hope you start feeling better! πŸ₯°

As Asher said, you've definitely had a great positive impact on the community! Don't lose sight of hope, things will absolutely get better! Stay happy in your little headspace, let it heal you and comfort you as much as it can!

🧸🍼
Thank you! I'm really glad I've had such a great impact in the community! And I'll keep trying my best! πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ₯° πŸ’– πŸ’– πŸ’–

• Love
Reactions: AsherDearing, BobbiSueEllen and Akura
sissyprincess2390 said:

I am sorry to hear that your throat has been hurting, I understand that feeling very well…please don’t try to push yourself too hard, just try to take it easy if you can, okay? I hope you can take care of yourself. Please understand that your feelings are completely valid

I’m willing to hear you vent if you want, don’t be worried about it bothering me

Last edited:
  • Love
Zetsubo said:
I am sorry to hear that your throat has been hurting, I understand that feeling very well…please don’t try to push yourself too hard, just try to take it easy if you can, okay? I hope you can take care of yourself. Please understand that your feelings are completely valid

I’m willing to hear you vent if you want, don’t be worried about it bothering me
Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad you're willing to hear me vent I may take you up on that offer 🫢🫢πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’–

• Love
Back