Experience with professional carers

babadada

Daddy in training
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I've just started out as a professional carer and wondered how littles have gotten on when they’ve had time with carers they hired to session with (I’m in UK). My own experience when I was a little was mixed and felt because many aren’t ABDL themselves they don’t understand what it is to be a little (not that I’m knocking pro carers, there are great ones). Hoping being ABDL will give me an insight that might be lacking in professional caring. what makes a good carer for you.

Also, there seem to be fewer daddies in the community, at least it seems so. Not sure what explains this except some stigma about men being carers perhaps.

babadada said:
Also, there seem to be fewer daddies in the community, at least it seems so. Not sure what explains this except some stigma about men being carers perhaps.
Once upon a moon ago, I lived with an AB girl.

She was littlespacing and called me daddy, and it honestly freaked me out a little bit. I don't really know why. I guess because we'd have sex plenty and that was just a really weird curveball concept I probably thought too much into at the time.

Back