Everyone’s favorite word for diaper?

For me, as a UK person...it's nappy...or pampers.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Happy Pants 😁

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, BobbiSueEllen, MaxDL and 1 other person
"Dips" and "fluffy"

👶I need a fluffy!
👩‍👦You're already wearing them little one.

• Thinking
Reactions: Blekyss and BobbiSueEllen
Dips. Diapees and Pamps all are a tie for me lol

• Thinking
in my case, my language is Spanish and the word I use is "pañal".

• Love
I just call my diapers "diapers." Never have used a different word.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers, BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
Everything is a pull up to me. I am really embarrassed to say the word diaper aloud. My therapist knew that I wore them but I told her in email about it. Then everything after that in person was just the word “pull up” one time I really needed to tell her something and It took me 20 minutes to actually say the word then after we talked about it she said she was impressed and she said “you’ve never said you wear diapers before” since everything was always said in email. After that whenever I wanted to talk about it I would just say “you know that awkward thing I like?” And she’d immediately know what I was talking about and she’d say “you mean the diapers?” She was so cool about it. Now I have another therapist and I’ve told her about the bottles and pacifier but I have no clue as to how to tell her about my DL side.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoimi and BobbiSueEllen
Diaper is the main name I like and use.

The nickname I do like is pamps.
I also think that the term "destroyed pamps" for full diapers sounds hilarious for some reason.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jasonm03, FudgedInLuvs and BobbiSueEllen
Sposie is my favorite word for describing a disposable diaper.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers, Otterpup, PNW509Little and 1 other person
This is a BSE PSA: could we please make"dips" one less slang term for "diapers"? It conjures up images of onion dip, bean dip or other dips as seeming thus unsavory, undesirable or even disgusting. Yuck! The homophonous (same-sounding) words are "diaps" and "dipes". Thank you...now I can go back to enjoying chips & dip again while perusing the fora! 😲 🥳

Always the Best for Y'all...in both diapers and appetites...🥰 🤗 --BSE *=^..^=*

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Lyokodl, AmberStarfield and 1 other person
I'm boring and just call them my diapers, but mommy calls them my butt covers/fluffy butt covers/crinkly butt covers

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper! 🤭🥰

And I love the sound of the word "Pampers", too. 🥰
As I read yours, I almost read it to the beat of the Gummy bear (Gummibär) song! Lol.

• Haha
Diaper. And oh, do I ever love the word "diaper." I get shivers just by looking at it.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers, RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
My wife and I use "safe" or "unsafe". Safe means that I am not in diapers so she can be adult with me. Unsafe is while diapered and she now cuddles me as her little.

Reactions: hoimi and BobbiSueEllen
GoodnitesXL21 said:
I also think that the term "destroyed pamps" for full diapers sounds hilarious for some reason.
I am totally going to this for mornings!

My aunt used to call my goodnites My nite nite pants, my uncle and most others that knew called them pull-ups
Didn’t stop until I was like 15-16.
When I was really little it bugged me but I won’t lie over the years it warmed up on me

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, hanzertas and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper, diaper! 🤭🥰

And I love the sound of the word "Pampers", too. 🥰
Diaper but love our English term NAPPY as makes feel more babish or of course pamper or as my name crinklybum 😊😊😊

Reactions: Blekyss, KCA and BobbiSueEllen
Back