💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
This is a silly little thread but I was curious what your favorite word for diaper is? My favorite definitely has to be nappy! I’m not British but the word nappy is just so stinkin’ cute in my opinion~!

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
it's always been nappy and rubbers for me even though plastic pants are no longer made of rubber! and yes I'm a senior Brit.

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in big Pampers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I just call 'em "Pampers". I wore Pampers on occasion as a baby (cloth was the norm back then, except for visiting others & travelling), always loved how they looked, felt, smelled out of the box. And always wanted back in them. Well, I got my wish, in slightly-different form...but I'm not complaining! 🥳

I especially remember how the old fanfold Pampers had that diamond-texture plastic and were pin-on until 1971...after that, they were tape-on and God help you if you didn't tape them right the first time because there was no second chance! And the babylike smell...better than burnt jet fuel! 🤪

DiaperedStag

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
This is a silly little thread but I was curious what your favorite word for diaper is? My favorite definitely has to be nappy! I’m not British but the word nappy is just so stinkin’ cute in my opinion~!
I never gave it much thought, but happen to agree with you about the word 'Nappy'. I swear, I thought folks were using an amusing euphemism for 'Nap', as-in taking one! Then I learned its really talking about a 'Diaper'.
lol

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've never really cared associating them with women's sanitary napkins (from which nappy is derived). And since I wear disposables I just call them what the inventor called them Diapers.