Everyone’s favorite word for diaper?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like calleing them Pads. I'm more special needs than baby. Pads are what care workers call them or Slips. When I was in hospital with bipolar flare-up which is a hospital for people with intellectual disabilities, there was many incontinent people and the staff just called them pads, - '' Jason needs his pad changing'' etc I called my own nappies Pads in there too. I had my care staff team bring my own pads in hospital when I was in there. Hospital nappies are not as good as my own.

On here I call them Nappies.

My sister called them pampers which I think is cute.

Last edited:

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My nanny likes to say, "Let's go change that wet diapey." I ask her to change my pants, or tell her I need my pants changed.

The first time I heard a young mother refer to diapers as 'pants,' I hated the reference. Now I quite like it. What a difference 40 years makes!

MaxDL

PeekABU boy 😋
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I speak french as first language and the word is "UNE COUCHE" (A DIAPER) but when I speak English (or tryin to speak english 😂😂 ) diaper is my favorite word 😅😅

Bedwetter12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When I wore Goodnites for bedwetting until I was 14, my parents always referred to them as “night pants” as to not sound as embarrassing as “diapers.” I honestly thought it was more embarrassing to use a euphemism instead of the actual term pretending they were something that they weren’t. They were pull-up diapers that stopped my bed from getting wet

Arkady

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Toaster. A toaster has two holes like a diaper. It’s covert and it works. I can tell my bab friends when around family on discord: “hey I just got a case of toasters!” and my parents are none the wiser.

Last edited: