Engoloids Medical Shipping Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

landbox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I was wondering if anyone had ever ordered any First Quality diapers through Engoloids Medical. I just bought a pack from them, but I'm starting to get nervous as I live with roommates and I can't seem to find anywhere on their site or elsewhere whether or not their shipping is discreet. Does anyone know what the shipping will be like for these through Engoloids Medical?

I have bought cases of Abena M4s from Engoloid Medical.

If you buy a single pack of diapers, it comes in a plain brown box.

If you buy a case, they use the Abena Manufacturer box which has the name of the product, size and everything. The box even has conveinient handles in the side to look into the box. (Sarcasm) So no, the cases are not discreet but a single pack of diapers is.

Note I have only ordered Abena so I cannot tell about other brands.

Also I must say, when I ordered from their Amazon page, it comes with FREE 1-2 day shipping, with mine coming in one day.

Okay, thanks, that's helpful. I didn't order a whole case, just a single pack. I imagine that there aren't any companies that have their own boxes for just a single pack, so it'll probably be fine, but I'll just try and be present if I can over the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back