Embarrassing moments or Mabey not so embarrassing?

Karoshen

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I was just wondering what everyone's most embarrassing public diaper moment was or most exciting. Thanks!

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Jorelaxed and medfet878
As I have said elsewhere on here I wear it now because I have become totally incontinent. Now last summer I was only having to wear it on long trips. We were going about 7 hours from the house to where I had lived for a job I had a few years ago. We had made a couple of stops and I used the Restroom I had only leaked a little. The last stretch was 3 hours long with nowhere to stop. We were in the middle of nowhere. I had wet quite a bit but did not realize I had leaked through my diaper and plastic pants and my shorts were soaked when we arrived at the hotel I asked my wife to go in she said no you wet yourself on purpose you go register us. There were 2 women in front of me checking lucky for me my shorts were a tan color and when I say soaked they were so soaked that they were one color. I got our key and unloaded our stuff I immediately went into the bathroom and I took a shower and put on a clean diaper. My wife asked me I thought you only wet a little when traveling. I said well I have not traveled this far without stopping and checking my diaper. She now knows I am Incontinent 8 months later and I cannot wait for a second to go to the bathroom most of the time I do not even know I have to go until feeling the wetness around inside my diaper.

fredy552 said:
As I have said elsewhere on here I wear it now because I have become totally incontinent. Now last summer I was only having to wear it on long trips. We were going about 7 hours from the house to where I had lived for a job I had a few years ago. We had made a couple of stops and I used the Restroom I had only leaked a little. The last stretch was 3 hours long with nowhere to stop. We were in the middle of nowhere. I had wet quite a bit but did not realize I had leaked through my diaper and plastic pants and my shorts were soaked when we arrived at the hotel I asked my wife to go in she said no you wet yourself on purpose you go register us. There were 2 women in front of me checking lucky for me my shorts were a tan color and when I say soaked they were so soaked that they were one color. I got our key and unloaded our stuff I immediately went into the bathroom and I took a shower and put on a clean diaper. My wife asked me I thought you only wet a little when traveling. I said well I have not traveled this far without stopping and checking my diaper. She now knows I am Incontinent 8 months later and I cannot wait for a second to go to the bathroom most of the time I do not even know I have to go until feeling the wetness around inside my diaper.
Sounds like an excitieng experience.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy and fredy552
Karoshen said:
I was just wondering what everyone's most embarrassing public diaper moment was or most exciting. Thanks!
How about you first. Happy to tell you mine, since I've been wearing diapers off and on for most of my life. For the most part someone discovering my diapers or noticing I was wearing diapers and rubber pants, along with the many times I've told girls I was dating that I liked to wear diapers have been the most exciting times. I've had more than my share of leaks, wet pants, even a few messy "accidents" along the way.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy
Most exciting would be any Halloween I went out in a diaper.

last time was the best.

I put on a dry 24/7 normally then under armor top and bottom for decency purposes.

Then in plain view I had on an abu peekabu front and center on full display then I had a pampers tee shirt on.

I got a lot of really awesome comments and it was super positive and fun.

I'm very diligent about not having my diaper noticed when I wear out in public. I did recently go to a movie and I believe a portion might have been spotted at the end of the flick . The two sitting behind me chuckled as I got up. It was only for half a second and I pulled my flannel down as I got up. I'm glad it was a plain white diaper and not something with a baby print. Still I couldn't turn my head to look back, I just got out right away. Still a chance they saw nothing and we're just giggling amongst themselves.

The only other time I can think of is when I was taking a Xmas tree off my jeep for recycling. My back was facing a city worker sitting in his vehicle. Not sure if he saw anything when I reached to untie a knot and my shirt lifted up exposing my waist band.

Not great stories but like I said. I try to be diligent when out and about. My diapers are no one else's business.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperedff1
OMG - Embarrassing!!!!

Picture this, had entered the disabled toilet to change in my local supermarket store. The door has one of those 90 degree latches that work of the handle and so you simply turn the handle after closing the door and the latch engages.

I’m stood there, having used the wall to support my change:
- Onesie T-Shirt unsnapped
- Transparent plastic pants around my ankles
- Wet used diaper laying inside the plastic pants
- Newly taped up BetterDry diaper in place

and just about to reach down to deal with the used diaper when…

Door opens wide on my disabled toilet and member of the public looks in on me!

My involuntary reaction to
my embarrassment was to apologise to him for bursting in on me.
“I’m so sorry”

Having said that, not sure who was more embarrassed. Judging by his reaction and sounds before the door opened I was left with the impression he was entering the disabled toilet after his mate had entered the male toilet next door.

OMG, Left the disabled toilet and didn’t see him during my shop.🙈

ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK THE DOOR LOCK

Reactions: Soggy247
It wasn't embarrassing for me but my night manager was embarrassed.

He asked me why I was taking my bag to the toilet at lunch break.

So I told him that I was going to have a change.

Not understanding that I was going to change my diaper he asked me what I meant.

So I told him I was going to change my my incontinence aid.

He went bright red with embarrassment as it's never questioned to be taking my bag to the toilet again at work.

Karoshen said:
Sounds like an excitieng experience.
That was the 1st time ever the wife had seen me in a diaper and yes it was an exciting time.

A year ago I took a solo trip to London and decided to go diapered 24/7 for the trip. One of the mornings I woke up and left my hotel room to grab breakfast, but I left my plastic pants on the floor of my room and my diapers visible in my open suitcase. I did put the “do not disturb” sign on my door but when I came back I walked in on the maid folding my plastic pants and putting them on my bed. She apologized and left.

I must have been red as a tomato. She definitely seemed surprised to see a young guy in his 20s instead of an older gentleman

Reactions: MummysLittleSissy
When I found out my AB mommy had told her 3 best friends that I was her adult baby boy. Very embarrassed but did get a rush.

Reactions: Raylynn
When i leaked onto a cloth chair, omg I was redder than a strawberry

I was at a plant nursery with my wife and mom (both know about my diapers). I was wearing an old, purple, Molicare Suler Plus.

We were talking to someone who worked there and I tripped over a rope by a display. I fell forward and my shirt rose all the way up my back.

The whole butt of my diaper was on display for about 2 seconds. The sales persons eyes just went really wide. Then he just walked away, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: MummysLittleSissy
Mine isn't quite a diaper story but is on topic I hope. I went away on business for a few days and took a few pretty things with me. I got stopped by customs who wanted to check my case. The guy didn't take me anywhere private, just to a bench next to the lane where everyone was passing. He pulled out a dress and looked at me, then a petticoat, putting each on the desk for all to see. He then started feeling around the rest of the contents and said, "ah ha... what have we here?" He held my baby dolls up in the air and "discovered" a cute dummy clipped to them. At that point he rolled his eyes and told me I could go. Thanks fella, your discretion is much appreciated.

Reactions: MelbDaddy1
247 said:
OMG - Embarrassing!!!!

Picture this, had entered the disabled toilet to change in my local supermarket store. The door has one of those 90 degree latches that work of the handle and so you simply turn the handle after closing the door and the latch engages.

I’m stood there, having used the wall to support my change:
- Onesie T-Shirt unsnapped
- Transparent plastic pants around my ankles
- Wet used diaper laying inside the plastic pants
- Newly taped up BetterDry diaper in place

and just about to reach down to deal with the used diaper when…

Door opens wide on my disabled toilet and member of the public looks in on me!

My involuntary reaction to
my embarrassment was to apologise to him for bursting in on me.
“I’m so sorry”

Having said that, not sure who was more embarrassed. Judging by his reaction and sounds before the door opened I was left with the impression he was entering the disabled toilet after his mate had entered the male toilet next door.

OMG, Left the disabled toilet and didn’t see him during my shop.🙈

ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK THE DOOR LOCK
The exact same thing happened to me. . . Not once, but twice. Once here in the uk, and once in Cypress.

Back