Eczema and diapers

RaawrrrPincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Does anyone else have a problem with eczema in the diaper area...mine is at the very top of my crack...and I'm constantly told by my caregivers to stop scratching but I can't help it! Nothing helps!

yes I get it too and have to use a special thick cream, that tends to like pull the inside leg gatherings away from the sides and it even sometimes breaks things open where the SAP gets in the diaper area! :(
At least you have caregivers:)
when it gets pretty bad I have to wear cloth diapees!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: RaawrrrPincess
Avsdiapeeboi62 said:
yes I get it too and have to use a special thick cream, that tends to like pull the inside leg gatherings away from the sides and it even sometimes breaks things open where the SAP gets in the diaper area! :(
At least you have caregivers:)
when it gets pretty bad I have to wear cloth diapees!
I just now got some cloths diapies. My bottom gets soo ichty it bleeds. I been using this phytostuff that they use in hospitals. An orange and white tube. You can buy it on Amazon but I get mine from work. I was just hoping to avoid it all together.

RaawrrrPincess said:
I just now got some cloths diapies. My bottom gets soo ichty it bleeds. I been using this phytostuff that they use in hospitals. An orange and white tube. You can buy it on Amazon but I get mine from work. I was just hoping to avoid it all together.
I have used that before too!
my immunuthereapy treatments have a side effect that gives Me rashes too,...and it can get very itchy and burning feeling too!

Betadine may give some ease.
A quick search on the US Amazon:
Don't use iodine solutions in harsh alcohols, though, just glycerol (there are various types of solutions which can be more irritating to humans; I've tried the livestock versions 🐮).

For reference and sources.

Back